[0one Games] Did you ask for MONSTERS?

Master01

Explorer

Venture©: Of Heroes and Monsters

A wide beam of blue starlight descends from the heavens, and from within it steps the familiar sight of legendary archmage, Velkan the White.

Welcome back, heroes! You have proven your valor in vanquishing those many foes lurking in dungeons deep, but the Evil Keeper is once again recruiting! Hordes of new monsters join his legions, vile beasts that clamor for your valiant blood!

Velkan tosses sand into the air, where it hangs aloft like a canvas. The grains take on pigment to form a painting of horrid creatures clawing their way up from a chasm.

Once more, I call upon you to act as defenders of the Light. I shall help you as best I can. I offer you these formidable weapons. They will be of great help in the battles to come.

As Velkan hands the weapons over to you, the beam of starlight behind him fades away. In the dimness of night, you can barely make out his face as he advises in a harsh whisper, Be bold, heroes! And never retreat when facing the minions of the Darkness!

Welcome to Of Heroes and Monsters, the first expansion for 0one's Venture©! Of Heroes and Monsters brings you exciting new additions to broaden your game.

[more]

cyderak

Banned
Banned
I've seen your Master Accessories Maps and I am blown away by the quality and imaginative design used to create them.

You should create some more "Complete Dungeon" Maps for this VTT:
d20Pro Virtual Game Table - Online Pen & Paper Tabletop Gaming

The guys at D20Pro are looking for cartographers to create Map files for D20Pro to sell on their site. Good oportunity.

I use D20Pro on my Gaming Table Pictured Here:
The Latest Game Table Pic. by ~cyderak on deviantART

And I would love to use more of your Full dungeon Maps for RPG games.

Keep up the good work

cyderak

Banned
Banned
Our master accessories line provides plenty of 3d rooms and fantasy locations, you can check it here

Master Accessories

there are a lot of freebies here

FREE downloads

All your products are phenominal.......A couple questions....

--Do you plan on making more Complete Dungeons or Master accessories Dungeon Rooms?

--Did you ever think about making a piece of software that would work like Dundjinni where you can place map pieces and items to furnish the maps?
A good time to do this would be now because of the fact that the Dundjinni people have dropped the ball big time by not opening up their online store to actually sell the software. A great opportunity to enter that market yourself.

Just a thought.

--

Master01

Explorer
We will publish another set of dungeon room later this year. These products take much time to produce since they are very detailed.

As for thr dunjinni thing, unfortunately we are not a software house, we are a RPG publisher putting much work in PDF tech. We did something to produce tiles, but it is not flexible as a software. You can see it here.

Dungeon tile Designer

and a free demo to see how the pdf works here

Wilderness Tile Designer Demo

cyderak

Banned
Banned
We will publish another set of dungeon room later this year. These products take much time to produce since they are very detailed.[/url]

Cool.....Looking forward to them.

You ever think of just cut and pasting some fully fleshed out dungeons with pre-existing Master Accessories graphical images??

Polish them up a little to make em look nice and then sell them for a modest price.
Just the top-down perspective dungeon by itself.

You could whip a bunch of dungeons out in a small amount of time and then sell them for a modest amount of money. They'd be of great use for the Virtual Tabletop crowd or for the people who get Map images printed out professionally.
Like these guys: http://gamer-printshop.com/

Master01

Explorer
This sounds like a good idea, although we prefer to put some quality in our products. I always would like to produce good-looking and useful maps for our customers... but maybe I could think to some intermediate products based on your idea...

we'll see

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases