Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Quagmire gets initiative 21. That includes +2 from Andras, which I'm not completely sure is legit. If you think it's not, then 19.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
WAIT, YOU CAN'T... NO ONE JUST... NOT WORTH... <FATAL BLOW TO EGO, INITIATE EMERGENCY EGO REPAIRS... FAILURE! RETRY...>

Sir Exsixten twitches and trembles as rusty gears grind and squeal inside his head as the wolves approach.

OOC: I can't beat their initiative even with the +2 bonus, so I'll just take 10.

[sblock=Sir Exsixten's Statblock]Sir Exsixten, Male Warforged Fighter 6
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 24, Fort:21, Reflex:18, Will:18 -- Speed:5
HP:69/69, Bloodied:34, Surge Value:17, Surges left:13/13
Initiative +4, Action Points: 1
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow,Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind, Villain's Menace, Rain of Steel, Boundless Endurance
Items: Potion of Healing x 2, Potion of Resistance x 1, Amulet of Resistance, Dwarven Thrower

MBA/RBA: +12(+14 OA) vs. AC, 1d12+8 damage and enemy movement is stopped and Sir Exsixten gains 4 temporary hitpoints.
Notes: *Sir Exsixten gains 5 THP whenever he spends a healing surge. *Sir Exsixten rerolls the first 1 on any damage roll. *Sir Exsixten does +2 damage while he has any temporary hitpoints. *Sir Exsixten does +2 damage vs bloodied enemies.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=init 16]Initiative 16. (1d20+9+2=16)[/sblock]
[sblock=Jax stat block]PC:Jax (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Kobold Rogue 8
Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 20
AC:24, Fort:20, Reflex:24, Will:17, Resist 5 cold, 5 necrotic, Speed:6, 7 while not bloodied
HP:63/63, Bloodied:31, Surge Value:15, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +9
Action Points: 0 (encounter)

Conditions

Powers
Shifty, Clever Strike, Piercing Strike
Imperiling Strike, Low Slash, Perfect Feint, Second Wind, Sly Lunge, Sneak in the Attack
Rat Form, Raven Cloak, Mocking Strike, Press the Advantage

Combat notes: +1 damage with CA; +2 damage vs bloodied targets

[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Always attuned to his surroundings, Brenn began to move before the wolves did, stepping back down the alleyway with uncanny agility. He stopped only for a moment- long enough to fire an arrow at the largest wolf; the shaft struck the beast in one massive ear- not a deadly wound, but painful enough to monopolize the creature's attention.

[sblock= OOC]
>initiative 26, +2 for warlord bonus= 28; roll Roll Lookup

>Move: walk to AW 73 (or further 'north' if possible, to the limit of Move 7)

>Standard: Attack dire wolf alpha with Disruptive Shot (vs. AC), 1d20+14= 28 (hit for 11 damage and dire wolf alpha is Dazed, save ends); roll Roll Lookup

>Free: at end of turn, shift back one more (if possible)

>Where did the woman go? If needed, Brenn has a minor action left for a Perception check at +18 to look for her.
[/sblock]

[sblock= Brenn Blackfeather]
Elf Ranger 6 (e-Hunter)
Initiative +10/Passive Perception 28/Passive Insight 17; low-light vision
HP 50 (50)/Bloodied 25/Surge value 12/Per day= 7 (0 used)
AC 21/FORT 16/REF 20/WILL 18 (attacks from more than 5 square range take a -1)
Resist 5 necrotic, 5 poison
Speed 7/Size medium/Saves normal
STR 12 (+1)/DEX 20 (+5)/WIS 18 (+4)
CON 13 (+1)/INT 10 (+0)/CHA 8 (-1)
Melee basic: Short sword, +8 (AC), 1d6+2 damage
Ranged basic: +2 duellist’s longbow +15 (AC), 1d10+9 damage, range 20/40
Skills: Acrobatics +10; Athletics +11; Endurance +9; Nature +14; Perception +18; Stealth +13; Thievery +13 (+15 tools)
Powers:
Aimed shot (at will)
Clever shot (at will)
Rapid shot (at will)
Aspect of the dancing serpent (at will/Stance)(active)
Aspect of the seeking falcon (at will/Stance)
Disruptive shot (Encounter, x2)(1 used)
Reactive shift (Encounter)
Weave through the fray (Encounter)
Elven accuracy (Encounter)
Centered breath flurry of blows (Encounter)
Safe passage (Daily/utility)
Deathcut armor (Daily/item)
>Action points: 1 left (of 1)
>Second wind: not used

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Numu_Nukoni_(pathfinderq1)
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Since Andras can't get up to 27 Initiative, I'll just roll for him to move things along :)

Init=20

ooc: Quagmire gets initiative 21. That includes +2 from Andras, which I'm not completely sure is legit. If you think it's not, then 19.
GM: I believe everyone should have +2 to Init, and the two don't stack. I'm not too worried about exact Init, just if you roll greater or equal to the wolfs.

I try to resolve the turns in order posted and would only use the initiative if there is any timing conflicts or anything like that :)

>Where did the woman go? If needed, Brenn has a minor action left for a Perception check at +18 to look for her.
GM: She is cowering in a corner away from harm (and thus not on the map). :)

Despite its wounds, the Alpha Wolf gives a howl of defiance, commanding the others to move towards their targets. They break free of their icy bindings and rush forward, biting at Sir ExSixTen, one penetrating the Warforge's steel plating.
[sblock=actions]
Alpha (take 5 cold damage)
Standard: Pack Tactics, Wolf 1,2,3 get to shift 3 squares (note shift is not effected by slow). (1&3 shift up 3 squares, #2 to the east).
failed ongoing damage save, succeeded dazed

Dire Wolf 1:
Move: Up to Sir ExSixTen
Standard:Bite Sir ExSixTen 32 vs AC 12 damage

Dire Wolf 3:
Move: Up to flank Sir ExSixTen
Standard:Bite Sir ExSixTen miss

Dire Wolf 3:
Double Move NE
[/sblock]
[sblock=combatants]
Dire Wolf:
HP: 140, Bloodied 70
AC: 23, Fort: 22, Ref: 21, Will: 20
[/sblock]
[sblock=combatants]Dire Wolf 1:111/140 (slowed EONT)
Dire Wolf 2:103/140 (slowed EONT)
Dire Wolf 3:132/140

Dire Wolf Alpha:
151/234 HP, Bloodied 117
(slowed EONT), prone, 5 ongoing cold damage (save ends)
AC: 25, Fort: 24, Ref: 23, Will: 22

Sir ExSixTen:
57/69
[/sblock]

Attachments

• packattack2.jpg
    packattack2.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

nerdytenor

First Post
OOC:
I just realized Dorn is not on the map - it wouldn't have mattered last round, but it does now. Since I stated he was stepping behind Quagmire before hostilities started, can we put him in AY/74?

Luinnar

First Post
OOC:
I just realized Dorn is not on the map - it wouldn't have mattered last round, but it does now. Since I stated he was stepping behind Quagmire before hostilities started, can we put him in AY/74?
OOC: Sure, sorry about that. I'll be sure to put him on it next update.

Party is up too

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Sir Exsixten remains eerily silent as he hacks ferociously at the wolves about him.

OOC: Summary:
Alpha 1 takes 10 damage and is marked.
DW1 takes 19 damage and is marked.
DW3 takes 18 damage and is marked.
Sir Exsixten gains 8 THP.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Shift south 1 to BD73.
Standard: Hack and Hew:
*Attack 1 vs Dire Wolf Alpha: 1d20+12+2(CA)=30 AC, hit, 1d12+8=10 damage and marked and Sir Exsixten gains 8 THP.
*Attack 2 vs Dire Wolf 1: 1d20+12=27 AC, hit, 1d12+8+2(THP)=11 damage, reroll(Axe Expertise)=19 damage and marked.
AP: Sweeping Blow:
*Attack 1 vs Dire Wolf Alpha: 1d20+14+2(CA)=23 AC, miss.
*Attack 2 vs Dire Wolf 1: 1d20+14=18 AC, miss.
*Attack 3 vs Dire Wolf 3: 1d20+14=27 AC, hit, 1d12+6+2(THP)=18 damage and marked.
Minor: -
Immediate Interrupt: Combat Challenge: If any creature marked by Sir Exsixten shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include him, he gets an MBA (+12 vs AC, 1d12+8(+2 more if has THP) damage and Sir Exsixten gets 4 THP).

[sblock=Sir Exsixten's Statblock]Sir Exsixten, Male Warforged Fighter 6
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 24, Fort:21, Reflex:18, Will:18 -- Speed:5
HP:8+57/69, Bloodied:34, Surge Value:17, Surges left:13/13
Initiative +4, Action Points: 0
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind, Villain's Menace, Rain of Steel, Boundless Endurance
Items: Potion of Healing x 2, Potion of Resistance x 1, Amulet of Resistance, Dwarven Thrower

MBA/RBA: +12(+14 OA) vs. AC, 1d12+8 damage and enemy movement is stopped and Sir Exsixten gains 4 temporary hitpoints.
Notes: *Sir Exsixten gains 5 THP whenever he spends a healing surge. *Sir Exsixten rerolls the first 1 on any damage roll. *Sir Exsixten does +2 damage while he has any temporary hitpoints. *Sir Exsixten does +2 damage vs bloodied enemies.
[/sblock][/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn starts running toward the wolves. As he accelerates, he begins to spin and throw off sparks. A few steps later and he is a ball of lightning, whipping through the enemy ranks. He emerges unharmed, slowing down, returning to his normal self.

[sblock=Actions]
Move to BA/76.
Standard - Spark Form. Dorn shifts 8 squares, moving through enemy ranks. He attacks each enemy he passes through (all of them). Dorn takes this path - S, SW, SW, SW, NW, NW, NW, N, ending in BA/70.
Spark Form hits wolf 1 and 3 (both for 19 lightning damage), and misses wolf 2 and alpha.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 8
Passive Perception 13, Passive Insight 13
AC 23, Fort 16, Reflex 20, Will 22 (base defenses)
HP +5 TMP 62/62 Bloodied 31 Surge Value 15, Surges 7/7
Speed 6, Initiative +12
Action Points: 0

Current Effects
+1 AC from even d20 first attack roll
Wild Soul: poison (Resist 5 poison and ignore first 5 poison resistance)
one dagger in each hand
Note - Dorn uses the first d20 attack without mods for his Wild Magic boon

Encounter Resources
Bedeviling Burst
USED Ice Dragon's Teeth
USED Spark Form
USED Furious Assault
Stoneskin Armor
Half-Orc Resilience
Goblin Stompers
Second Wind
USED Use Action Point