Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Currently the chickens are just befuddled chickens weighed down by armor.

But, I suppose if someone wants to spend their time (and make a DC 25 nature or arcana check) you could install some intelligence into them, so they could understand Sir ExSixTen. Or perhaps make them grow in strength so they can handle their armor.

Basically if someone wants to work at it, I'll let you have a small army of berserker chickens ;)

Dekana

Explorer
Andras said:
"Anyway, I think we should attempt to funnel the beast into a place we can pin it down. if the beast comes from the west again, then these buildings will do that for us. Otherwise, perhaps we could use traps and obstacles to do the same while keeping him away from the house." The genasi shrugs. "Unless someone has a different-" he looks at Exsixten and corrects himself, "I mean, better idea."
"Not at all. I was just thinking about where to start digging." Jax motions to the shovel that he somehow got his hands on. "I'll put something nasty between the buildings. Maybe you want to shore up the other side of the house?"
After the plans are finalized, Jax sets to reinforcing the western approach. He digs a false pit between the barn and the house, and he lays a large number of nails and other sharp objects along the inside of the fence. After the heavy lifting is finished, Jax speaks with the farmers to learn about the strange explosive weapon they have. He recalls that Gremen from Marais d’Tarascon carried something similar...

When night falls, Jax uses his armor's power to meld into rat-form. He scurries to the back wall of the house and waits for the fun to begin.

[sblock=actions]Hours 1-3: Caltrops in S9, S10, and S11.
Hours 4-5: Dig a false pit in T11 and U11.
Hour 6: Inquire about the blunderbuss. Even if it's just a reskinned crossbow, Jax will make it his mission to get a firearm during the adventure.
Hour 6.5: This isn't really an hour's work, but Jax uses his Rat Form armor and hides in the tree at Y6 (or at the stump if he can't climb it).[/sblock]

Andras

Explorer
OOC- I'm not involved, but I just got a quote notification because Dekana quoted "Andras". I assume that is a character name here? It's all good, but could you edit that specific name so I don't get notifications in the future? I'd appreciate it!

ETA for clarification, I'm not asking him to change the character name, just please don't have a quote='andras' tag in a post.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC- I'm not involved, but I just got a quote notification because Dekana quoted "Andras". I assume that is a character name here? It's all good, but could you edit that specific name so I don't get notifications in the future? I'd appreciate it!
OOC: Yep it is a name of one of the characters. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Luinnar

First Post
While working, the party hears a loud clanking and squawking from chickens and the commanding voice of Sir ExSixTen. When they look at what the Warforged is doing, they notice that the chickens are getting used to their new armaments and armor very well and no longer seemed to be weighed down by them.

GM: The chickens no longer suffer a movement penalty from their heavy armor.

I'll try to get the stats for the blunderbuss up this weekend. But please remember since it is a custom weapon you won't be able to use it outside of my adventures (unless a proposal is made) :)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Brenn set to work with a hammer and nails, fortifying the farmhouse as well as possible in the time allotted. As darkness approached, he climbed up onto the farmhouse roof and prepared for the expected assault.

[sblock= OOC]
>spend 4 hours fortifying farmhouse
>spend 2 hours helping out anyone who needs a hand with traps or barricades
>Climb up onto farmhouse roof, prone at AA 11, just below the roof line.
>Bow in one hand, sunrod in the other (first action at sounds of danger is activate sunrod, toss to ground at roughly S 18 to light most of surrounding area

[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn, not much of a tactical mind, follows the others around, helping as he can. (Spend 3 hours helping fortify traps, the other 3 helping fortify the house).

He's got the right idea, Dorn thinks, observing Brenn. He climbs up on the roof, and lies flat, attempting to remain hidden. (Get prone in AC 12. Perhaps Brenn can 'train' Dorn in stealth next level up...)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
At the last minute, Sir Exsixten has a sudden idea. He grabs a bucket of chicken-feed and pours two small flasks into it, then stands - shield in one hand, bucket in the other, ready to unleash his Dragonfed Heavy Battle-chickens at the first sight of trouble.

GM: @Iron Sky Does Sir ExSixTen still have the Elixir of Dragonsbreath (acid, heroic tier)?

If so, that may be fun mixed with some chicken feed ;) (remember it only lasts 5 minutes, so you would have to feed it to them at the last minute).

OOC: I totally forgot to add that to Sir Exsixten's sheet. That's perfect!

Hells yeah. I'll pour the potion of accuracy in there too.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases