Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Brenn stood as soon as the sunrod lit up, moving lightly on the incline of the roof. He fired an arrow into the trees above the western wolf-creature, then slipped back into the darkness beside the sorceror.

[sblock= OOC]
>Move: stand up
>Minor: activate Aspect of Dancing Serpent (stance)
>Standard: Clever Shot RBA against Stalker, 1d20+16 vs. AC= ; rolls Roll Lookup (including Dancing Serpent bonus)
>End of round, free: shift to AB 12, inside Dorn's darkness effect
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Iron Sky: In O17 a chicken would be in the wolf's square. Since you can attack using the chicken's square, I put it you at O16. When you move please let me know where Sir ExSixTen moves since the chicken's move with him. :)

The chickens who think they are dragons flap about, clawing at the huge wolf with their razor tipped talons. The wolf bites at the warforged, but part of its jaw clamps down on a fluttering chicken, lessening the blow.

The other wolf charges Andras, teeth sinking into his flesh. The albino wolf then runs to the south window and starts ripping off the boards covering it with its huge jaws. Slowed, the wolf-like creature in the west struggles to get to its prey.

GM: PCs are up! :)

[sblock=actions]
Dire Wolf Omega #1 (north)
Standard:Maul: two MBAs vs Sir ExSixTen
16 vs Ac miss, 27 vs AC hit for 16-3=12 damage.

Dire Wolf Omega #2 (south)
Move:Standard: Charge Andras 30 vs AC 12 damage

Dire Wolf Alpha:
Move to AD14
Standard: Bites the window 26 vs AC hits for 15-10=5 damage.

Stalker in the Dark:
Double move to T6
[/sblock]
[sblock=combatants]
Stalker in the Dark (west wolf creature)
HP: 257/286 slowed EONT
AC:24 Fort:24 Ref:24 Will:24

Dire Wolf Alpha (south wolf)
HP: 234/234
AC:25 Fort:24 Ref:23 Will:22

Dire Wolf Omega (North #1 & East #2)
#1: HP: 124/179 marked EONT
#2: HP: 179/179
AC:25 Fort:25 Ref:22 Will:23

Quagmire: 15+56
Jax:63/63
Dorn:5+62/62 Dorn's square and all adjacent squares are heavily obscured
Andras:39/51
Brenn:50/50
Sir Exsixten: 61/69 DR3
[sblock=Chicken Champions of the Order of the Red Plus]
Sir ExSixTen can make attacks as if he were in any of the chicken's squares.

The chicken's move with him.

They grant him DR3 since their armored bodies are fluttering about.

The chickens have an aura 1 that does 1d6+6 damage to any creature who ends its turn in it. (does not mark)

Extra attacks for Sir ExSixTen:
Combined Attack of the Lords of Awesome.
Standard Action: Sir ExSixTen makes a MBA, Chickens then make an attack against the same or different target(+12 vs AC, 1d6+6 damage and marks EONT).

Breath of Great Justice
Standard Action: Sir ExSixTen command his fowl army to breath a cloud of acid for honor and glory!
Close blast 5, +12 vs ref, 2d8+6 acid damage.
Special: May be used as a minor action 1/encounter.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Traps]
Yellow i circle:Caltrops Slow StartONT, Perception 25 to spot
Black Square: Pit trap: Perception 25 to spot
Difficult Terrain: Fence, barricades (yellowish circular things), Roof
[/sblock]

[sblock=House]
(note: I boosted the base stats of the doors/windows)

Door & Windows are marked by yellow i symbol.

Door: HP 20/20 AC 25 DR 10

North Window: HP 20/20 AC 25 DR 10

South Window: HP 15/20 AC 25 DR 10
[/sblock]

Attachments

• farmattack2.jpg
    farmattack2.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 65

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
MY BRAVE BIRDS, DON'T BE CHICKEN - CORRECTION, CONTINUE WITH THE EXISTENTIAL PREDICAMENT THAT IT IS TO BE A CHICKEN, JUST DO NOT ASSUME THE METAPHORICAL STATE OF BEING CHICKEN WHICH MY COMPARITOR CIRCUITS ASSURE ME ISN'T THE SAME THING.

ATTACK!

[sblock=Actions]Minor: -
Move: -
Standard: Brash Strike: 1d20+14+2(CA)=26 vs AC, hit, 1d12+12=19 damage, Sir Exsixten gains 4 THP, the wolf is marked TenT, and Sir Exsixten grants CA to the wolf TenT.
Start of Wolf's Turn: Chickens do 1d6+6=10 damage.
Immediate Interrupt: Sir Exsixten makes an MBA against any adjacent creature he has marked if it shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include him.

[sblock=Sir Exsixten's Statblock]Sir Exsixten, Male Warforged Fighter 6
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 24, Fort:21, Reflex:18, Will:18 -- Speed:5
HP:4+61/69, Bloodied:34, Surge Value:17, Surges left:13/13
Initiative +4, Action Points: 1
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Daring Shot, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind, Villain's Menace, Rain of Steel, Boundless Endurance
Items: Potion of Healing x 2, Potion of Resistance x 1, Amulet of Resistance, Dwarven Thrower

MBA/RBA: +12(+14 OA) vs. AC, 1d12+8 damage and enemy movement is stopped(OA) and Sir Exsixten gains 4 temporary hitpoints.
Notes: *Sir Exsixten gains 5 THP whenever he spends a healing surge. *Sir Exsixten rerolls the first 1 on any damage roll. *Sir Exsixten does +2 damage while he has any temporary hitpoints. *Sir Exsixten does +2 damage vs bloodied enemies.[/sblock][/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Jax stabs at the large wolf's paws, but he hits only air. He draws back looking dejected, almost contemplating retreat.
No... no! What would the dragon-birds think of me! Once again, the superbeing chickens inspire Jax to greater heights. He brashly renews his assault on the wolf and scores 3 hits in a flurry of attacks. The wolf teeters, but Jax doesn't finish it off. Instead, he steps back and watches as the chickens pounce on his target in a frenzy of sharp beaks and feathers.

OOC: 1 wolf down.

[sblock=Jax stat block / actions]Actions
I'm going to assume that Jax can get flanking through the chickens' squares since Sir Exsixten can attack through them. But let me know if that's wrong and I'll use Perfect Feint first to get CA.

Minor: Low Slash vs DWΩ #1 misses Reflex 1. (1d20+16+3=20)

Standard: Piercing Strike vs DWΩ #1 CRITS for 49 damage. (1d20+16+3=39; [1d4+11+1+2d8+4]=36;Crit: 2d12=13)

Free: Press the Advantage vs DWΩ #1 hits AC 25 for 21 damage. (1d20+16+3=25;2d4+11+1+2=21)

AP-Standard: Piercing Strike vs DWΩ #1 hits Reflex 23 for 38 damage. The second sneak attack comes from the Slaying Action feat. (1d20+16+3=23;1d4+11+1+2=17;2d8+4=19)

PC:Jax (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Kobold Rogue 8
Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 20
AC:24, Fort:20, Reflex:24, Will:17, Resist 5 cold, 5 necrotic, Speed:6, 7 while not bloodied
HP:63/63, Bloodied:31, Surge Value:15, Surges left:9/9
Initiative +9
Action Points: 0 (encounter)

Conditions

Powers
Shifty, Clever Strike, Piercing Strike
Imperiling Strike, Low Slash, Perfect Feint, Second Wind, Sly Lunge, Sneak in the Attack
Rat Form, Raven Cloak, Mocking Strike, Press the Advantage

Combat notes: +1 damage with CA; +2 damage vs bloodied targets[/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire wades into the fray at Andras' side. "This one next!" he bellows, striking a meaty blow with his sword.

[sblock=actions]Move: W14.
Standard: Warlord's strike vs Omega2: 29 vs. AC for 18 dmg hits, and allies gain +5 to damage rolls against it until end of my next turn.
[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn steps to the top of the house where he has a clear view of all the wolves, his shroud trailing behind him (Move 2 squares north. Sustain Shroud.) He reaches out with his mind and blasts two of the wolves with psychic pain. They are sent flying across the ground.(Bedevilling Burst hits Omega 2 and Alpha for 17 cold damage and 5 furious assault damage. omega 2 takes 5 extra damage from warlord bonus. Both are pushed 5 squares east.)

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 8
Passive Perception 13, Passive Insight 13
AC 23, Fort 16, Reflex 20, Will 22 (base defenses)
HP +5 TMP 62/62 Bloodied 31 Surge Value 15, Surges 7/7
Speed 6, Initiative +12
Action Points: 1

Current Effects
Deep Shroud (sustain minor)
Wild Soul: radiant (Resist 5 radiant and ignore first 5 radiant resistance)
Note - Dorn uses the first d20 attack without mods for his Wild Magic boon

Encounter Resources
USED Bedeviling Burst
USED Ice Dragon's Teeth
Spark Form
USED Furious Assault
Stoneskin Armor
Half-Orc Resilience
Goblin Stompers
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Ice Javelins
Moon and the Stars
USED Deep Shroud
Chaotic Defense
Luckblade Dagger
Deathstalker Dagger

2x potion of healing
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The genasi groans as the wolf effortlessly bypasses his barricades. When the beast bites him, Andras tears his arm away with a growl of his own as dark sigils briefly flare on his armor.

Andras attempts to take advantage of Quagmire's opening with a couple arrows, but the wolf's thick hide allows the creature to ignore his attacks.

[sblock=Actions]Immediate Reaction: Deathcut Armor daily power, deal 8 necrotic damage to the wolf that bit me.

Move: Shift to U13.
Standard: Race the Arrow vs eastern Dire Wolf. Miss.
Action Point: Heal 8 hp, Paint the Bulls-Eye vs the same wolf. Miss![/sblock]

[sblock=Andras's mini-stats]Andras genasi Warlord 6
Initiative: +4 | Passive perception: 18 | Passive Insight: 13
AC: 21 | For: 20 | Ref: 18 | Will: 16
HP: 47/51 | Bloodied: 25 | Surge value: 12 | Surges: 9/9
Resist: 5 Fire, 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Primordial
AP: 0 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +12 vs AC, 1d10+6 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +11 vs AC, 1d10+7 damage
Powers: Paint the Bulls-Eye, Risky Shot
Race the Arrow, Staggering Shot
Relentless Wounding, Create Opportunity
Firedeath, Inspiring Word (2/2), Shake It Off, Reorient the Axis
Rebounding Longbow, Deathcut Armor, Acrobat Boots

Skirmishing Presence:
When an ally who can see Andras spends an Action Point to make an attack, that ally can shift four squares before or after the attack, and gets a +1 bonus to attack rolls with said attack.

Conditions:

[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
While the others continued their assault on the wolves at the front of the farmhouse, Brenn attempted to stall one of the other creatures. He fired twice- the first arrow skipped off the ground before striking the stalker in its tender muzzle, and the second shaft hit its foreleg and knocked it to the ground...

[sblock= OOC]
>Standard: Disruptive shot against stalker (vs. AC), 1d20+15= 18 (miss); roll Roll Lookup

>Elven accuracy reroll of Disruptive Shot against Stalker (vs. AC), 1d20+15= 33 (hit for 14 damage, and Stalker is Dazed, save ends); roll Roll Lookup

>AP: Standard: Clever Shot RBA against Stalker (Includes CA and Dancing Serpent bonus; vs. AC), 1d20+18= 31 (hit for 20 damage and Stalker is knocked prone); roll Roll Lookup

>Move: none
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases