Kickstarter Project: Invulnerable Super Hero RPG

Brazen Saint

Explorer
Invulnerable Tabletop Super Hero RPG is almost done, and I've started a Kickstarter project to help pay for publication costs, particularly more great artwork.

Invulnerable makes it quick and easy to make a detailed super hero, using a simple d6-based system. Combat is crunchy and detailed, and the book includes details and several new characters for the house setting, Earth-Omega.

You can download the full text of the game for free (for now!) at http://www.imperfekt-industrees.com/gammes/pdf/invulnerable/invulnerable_v2-4c.pdf, or read it online at Joshua Kubli (Imperfekt_Gammes) on Scribd | Scribd.

The Kickstarter project is at Invulnerable RPG Publication by Joshua Kubli — Kickstarter. Rewards for donations will include PDF copies of the final version, physical copies, t-shirts, maybe more!

If there are any questions, please let me know, and thanks!

Brazen Saint

Explorer
Also, only a few days left on the Invulnerable RPG Publication Kickstarter Project!

For an example of what the game is about ... check it out at:

Invulnerable RPG direct download link

Invulnerable RPG at Scribd

Posted a massive update to the Invulnerable RPG today! Major update and expansion on the vehicle rules, and a bunch of new heroes and villains added. One of the last updates before the free sneak previews end, so check it out!

If you have any questions, please contact me at jkubliATimperfekt-industreesDOTcom. Thanks!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases