[D&D 4e] New Campaign: Looking for players

badongguy

Explorer
I'm starting up a new campaign and I'm looking for players.

• Online based campaign. RPTools, primary Maptool, and teamspeak or skype (which ever the group decides is better) will be used.
  • When and how often the campaign is played is up for discussion.
  • This will be based in Faerun.
  • I'm hoping for 5 players, but more or less can work too.
  • This will be a long campaign. Be prepared for that.
  • Equal parts roleplaying and combat. With puzzles and a bit of investigative work thrown in.
  • I involve character backgrounds, paragon path quests, epic destiny quests, etc. into the story.

Character Requirements:

• Starting from scratch at level 1.
  • The usual 100 gold to buy equipment. Anything that is marked Adventuring gear is free within reason.
  • Standard Point buy system.
  • Alignment can be unaligned, good, and lawful good. Evil might be permitted after discussing it with me first. No chaotic evil.
  • No essentials content. Other than that anything goes. Homebrew may be allowed after I review it first.
  • Background is required.
  • Equipment wishlist. Include 10 tiems from levels 1 to 5 (Don't pick all level 5. It won't end well).

A bit about myself. I've been DMing for several years with several groups of people. I've DM'd for veteran groups and newbie groups. I've played and DM'd D&D 3e, D&D 3.5e, D&D 4e, Shadowrun, and WOD. I've played and DM'd in person, live online, and PbF. I believe railroading is evil and I let characters do as they please even if it messes up the story.

If you are interested or have any questions reply here, or email or ping me at badongguy@gmail.com

hipnotode

First Post
im interested in joining.
i have not played online before, but i have played pnp in a few campains, mostly in heroic tier, but one till epic.
im porbably wanting to play a human bard, but if someone else wants to play the leader im more than happy to play another class.

badongguy

Explorer
Someone has claimed a leader role already but you could always play as a controller with the bard.

I've already got 2 confirmed players. Join in while you can.

hipnotode

First Post
may i ask what job the leader is? may help me build better.

okay ive come up with a bard. not added fluff yet, ill add that if you okay him.
[SBLOCK=bard]====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
level 1
Human, Bard
Bardic Virtue: Virtue of Prescience
Human Power Selection: Bonus At-Will Power
Background: Narfell (Narfell Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 20.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 18.

AC: 15 Fort: 11 Reflex: 14 Will: 17
HP: 22 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 5

TRAINED SKILLS
Nature +6, Insight +6, Arcana +5, Heal +6, Diplomacy +10, Endurance +7, Acrobatics +5, Stealth +5

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Bluff +6, Dungeoneering +2, History +1, Intimidate +6, Perception +2, Religion +1, Streetwise +6, Thievery +1, Athletics -1

FEATS
Bard: Ritual Caster
Human: Spirit Talker
Level 1: Acolyte of the Veil

POWERS
Bard at-will 1: Jinx Shot
Bard at-will 1: Misdirected Mark
Bonus At-Will Power: Vicious Mockery
Spirit Talker: Spirit's Prey
Bard encounter 1: Prophesied Strike
Bard daily 1: Satire of Fortune

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Ki Focus, Adventurer's Kit, Hide Armor, Light Shield, Dagger, Hand Crossbow, Crossbow Bolts (100), Residuum (Any) (30), Bag of Holding (heroic tier), Onslaught Arrow +1, Magic Ki Focus +1, Woundstitch Powder (heroic tier)
RITUALS
Gentle Repose, Traveler's Chant, Scroll of Self-Holding Bag
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
[/SBLOCK]
items in italic are wishlist items

Last edited:

hipnotode

First Post
i edited last post before i saw you post... but yeah, thats the bard i was thinking of playing.

im happy to build up a new character if you tell me what rolls arnt filled.

Remove ads