[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

larryfinnjr

First Post
woohoo! made the cut! :) thanks for the invite, Goon.

Looks like a fairly international group: UK, Germany, and the Federal Republic of Texas (that'd be me). Keep in mind I'm GMT-5....

I'll get to posting my char concept in the next day or two on the other thread.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you, both in character and a touch of OOC :)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'm Canadian. ;)

I seem to be on a Dwarf kick atm, so I'd like to throw my hat in for Dwarf "Battle" Bard.... or maybe Warlock, since we have no Strikers yet.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
I'm Canadian. ;)

I seem to be on a Dwarf kick atm, so I'd like to throw my hat in for Dwarf "Battle" Bard.... or maybe Warlock, since we have no Strikers yet.

Hold off for a little while Herobizkit (sorry), I've said yes to 6 players already- I'm waiting on people coming up with the goods however...

I'll get back to you...

Cheers Goonalan

Goken100

First Post
Looks like the group is just about full. Is there any room? Put me on the list in case anyone backs out before the game starts. I love the idea of a dwarf game!

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Looks like the group is just about full. Is there any room? Put me on the list in case anyone backs out before the game starts. I love the idea of a dwarf game!

You are second reserve friend, we have six to go.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers Goonalan.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
For those of you with character sheets already parked in the Rogues Gallery then feel free to head here-

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playin...in-king-chapter-1-bottoms-up.html#post5556571

The in-game thread, you may wish to partake, for those of you who have not completed your character sheets do not worry, this is just a chance for us to do a little light role-play. To meet the assembled throng and generally get the hang of PBP- and work out how to use the integrated dice roller for those, like me, who have never done this before.

All are welcome to read but please refrain from getting involved until your PC is in the Gallery, as I say just a little light-relief and a chance to figure out how things work.

Cheers Goonalan.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases