[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Walking Dad

First Post
I assume that Thorgrimm drew his weapons before the surprise round, right?

I will be on a family trip this weekend wit no guaranteed Internet access.

Thorgrimm will charge the enemy, ending on 30 AM or AN (one will be free, he is next in line and doing a marauder's rush attack. Rolls are below.

another glorious miss. I hope the curse will be lifted soon :(

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I've been reading the IC thread to this game and I am sooooo jealous of you guys. The tone of the adventure is exactly what I look for in games, and [MENTION=16069]Goonalan[/MENTION] 's (I've been pronouncing it GOON-a-LAN) prose is excellent. Keep up the great posts!

larryfinnjr

First Post
I've been reading the IC thread to this game and I am sooooo jealous of you guys. The tone of the adventure is exactly what I look for in games, and @Goonalan 's (I've been pronouncing it GOON-a-LAN) prose is excellent. Keep up the great posts!

As we've all learned, it's Go-On-Alan...interesting story.... :)

And yes, he's Pee-Fenominal. Spot on writing. I'm counting myself VERY lucky to be part of this story.

Huzzah, Goonalan!!

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
As we've all learned, it's Go-On-Alan...interesting story.... :)

And yes, he's Pee-Fenominal. Spot on writing. I'm counting myself VERY lucky to be part of this story.

Huzzah, Goonalan!!

That's awfully nice of you guys, shucks- thanks.

By the way the Gaffer has a terrible secret, alas the guys failed to discover it, perhaps in the future...

Cheers Goonalan

larryfinnjr

First Post
By the way the Gaffer has a terrible secret, alas the guys failed to discover it, perhaps in the future...

You bastard! Tease! I missed the whole clod though the Underdark... never even got to talk up that whole business with me being a woman an' all. Bah - me and the Gaffer got some talkin' to do when this is over...... :)

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
You bastard! Tease! I missed the whole clod though the Underdark... never even got to talk up that whole business with me being a woman an' all. Bah - me and the Gaffer got some talkin' to do when this is over...... :)

If you get out alive- things are not going too well at the moment, ceratinly Kazz is up to his neck in it and it could get a whole lot worse.

I counted the squares for the Ogre three times, and every time I made it- the thing moves 8 squares per move, and thus...

I see Daily Powers and Action Points in your (immediate) future.

I think I said at the start that this scenario was a toughie, I TPK'ed a group in this one, although (ahem), they got a little further than you lot have so far...

Cheers Goonalan

larryfinnjr

First Post
We are in deep doo-doo, that's for sure.....

I'm having a hard time thinking of a way to get Kazz to safety. If he can hang on, he'll get whatever healing I can get to him, but man, that ledge is simply treacherous and with no room to move.

Any ideas, gents?

Pinotage

Explorer
Phew! :eek: Can somebody explain to a total 4e noob how that ogre managed to move that far in 1 round? Even at speed 8 it looks impossible unless it moves in 10 ft. squares and not 5 ft. squares. Colour me confused.:confused:

Pinotage

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Phew! :eek: Can somebody explain to a total 4e noob how that ogre managed to move that far in 1 round? Even at speed 8 it looks impossible unless it moves in 10 ft. squares and not 5 ft. squares. Colour me confused.:confused:

Pinotage

Move 8 AF44, followed by charge for a further 8 squares = 16 squares... straight in to your grill.

Here's the map before the Ogre moved-

048 The Ravine- Kazzagin makes his stand

As you can see the Ogre is 16 squares away from you, however even if he was 17 squares away then he has a Reach 2 so he could be attacking you from one square short.

I promise I would never cheat anyone...

Cheers Goonalan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases