[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Ressurectah

First Post
Huzzah

I might say, that I am proud of my team so far.. hope we could keep this up...
And having a mage (supposedly ) in our ranks is great asset. We will see what she can do...Kathra, you go girl! ;-)

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Zoki remember another +1 To Hit and damage with your new greataxe, I think the last charge was only +8, surely that should be +9 with the extra +1 for the charge now.

And on a crit it's an extra +1d8 from the axe, so a charging Crit is-

17 (axe 1d12+5 max) + 8 (1d8 Charge bonus max) + 1d12 (greataxe high crit) + 1d8 (magic item crit), not bad, or 27 to 45 damage.

Howling Charge Crit, 33 to 51 damage.

Desperate Fury Crit (no charge) 33 to 51 damage.

And

Swift Panther Rage Crit (no charge) 43 to 61 damage.

Not bad for 1st Level.

And after the Crit you Rampage... if there's anything left.

Cheers Goonalan

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just to remind you that I'm gaming this evening, I may get a chance to slip in and update for an hour or so but no more, also I'm busy all of tomorrow so I'll be back on it Friday afternoon probably.

However from there I'm off work until mid-August... think about that.

Cheers Goonalan

Ressurectah

First Post
I know

I realized that I have left out the +1 in my charge...
Also, I could have swift charged the nasty wolf # 1, but I am not that eager to get 5 attacks in the next round, tho. Good thing I didn't, since Cinaras DR5 is going to help.. a lot.

Walking Dad

First Post
Does ongoing damage of the same type stack? Is 'untyped' considered it's own type? I only know that different sources of 'resist all' don't stack.

larryfinnjr

First Post
Does ongoing damage of the same type stack? Is 'untyped' considered it's own type? I only know that different sources of 'resist all' don't stack.

Same thing for OG...from the Compendium:

Ongoing Damage

Start of Your Turn: You take the specified damage at the start of your turn. Example: If you’re taking ongoing 5 fire damage, you take 5 points of fire damage at the start of your turn.

Saving Throw: Each round at the end of your turn, make a saving throw against ongoing damage. If you succeed, you stop taking the ongoing damage.

Different Types of Ongoing Damage: If effects deal ongoing damage of different types, you take damage from each effect every round. You make a separate saving throw against each damage type.

The Same Type of Ongoing Damage: If effects deal ongoing damage of the same type, or if the damage has no type, only the higher number applies. Example: You’re taking ongoing 5 damage (no type) when a power causes you to take ongoing 10 damage. You’re now taking ongoing 10 damage, not 15.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
I realized that I have left out the +1 in my charge...
Also, I could have swift charged the nasty wolf # 1, but I am not that eager to get 5 attacks in the next round, tho. Good thing I didn't, since Cinaras DR5 is going to help.. a lot.

Swift Charge is encounter power, so it's once per encounter...

I just tried typing up the third wolf's attack- I'm all over the shop, so very tired, it's going to have to wait until tomorrow alas, and I'm busy till late afternoon I think.

Sorry for slowing us down.

Cheers Goonalan

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Same thing for OG...from the Compendium:

Ongoing Damage

Start of Your Turn: You take the specified damage at the start of your turn. Example: If you’re taking ongoing 5 fire damage, you take 5 points of fire damage at the start of your turn.

Saving Throw: Each round at the end of your turn, make a saving throw against ongoing damage. If you succeed, you stop taking the ongoing damage.

Different Types of Ongoing Damage: If effects deal ongoing damage of different types, you take damage from each effect every round. You make a separate saving throw against each damage type.

The Same Type of Ongoing Damage: If effects deal ongoing damage of the same type, or if the damage has no type, only the higher number applies. Example: You’re taking ongoing 5 damage (no type) when a power causes you to take ongoing 10 damage. You’re now taking ongoing 10 damage, not 15.

Yeah, I read that, only my rules computer (player called Simon) says- damage from different sources do stack, so if you take three bite attacks from three different creatures you have three lots of the ongoing damage and need three saving throws to get rid... I'm of the opinion that it doesn't stack however. But I'm going to e-mail a friend.

Cheers Goonalan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases