[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

larryfinnjr

First Post
Did we ever get a winner for the opening speeches? Or were we waiting for ripjames to vote? (wasn't sure if this happened while I was gone or not)

If so, who won?

If not, are you still hoping rip comes back? Or maybe have Hero break the tie (last I remember, 2 characters had 10 points?)

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Did we ever get a winner for the opening speeches? Or were we waiting for ripjames to vote? (wasn't sure if this happened while I was gone or not)

If so, who won?

If not, are you still hoping rip comes back? Or maybe have Hero break the tie (last I remember, 2 characters had 10 points?)

No winner, if you'd like to get Hero to vote then that would be great (sorry a little bit of job-sharing going on here).

Tell him to message me with his 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

And you're right- there are two PCs on 10 Pts.

Cheers Goonalan

PS It just got nasty in-game, check it out.

Pinotage

Explorer
I'm thinking we have a good opportunity here to... RUN! If Krogan can take #2 down and then move up the corridor, we can all hopefully follow him and get away.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
I'm thinking we have a good opportunity here to... RUN! If Krogan can take #2 down and then move up the corridor, we can all hopefully follow him and get away.

You also note that these things are slow moving, not like the Ogres-

Ogre Moves 8
Zombie Ogre Moves 4

But be careful of their reach...

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
And this just in- Herobizkit has just delivered unto us the votes from the Canada jury for the speeches- you remember way back at the beginning... when you were safe, you remember then?

Anyway <drum roll>

In third place with 8 points...

LEN!

In second place with 12 points...

KAZZ!

And in first place, with 13 points...

CINARA!

Cinara wins an ACTION POINT... which is no bad thing, to be used as soon as she likes.

Thank you for taking part.

Cheers Goonalan

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just to remind you Thursday night is Game night, I'll do the reply for Krogan and then more than likely have to get down to sorting out for my maptools game.

I'm at work tomorrow till 5-ish, so slow turn around till then also.

Cheers Goonalan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases