[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Walking Dad

First Post
I have subscribed both the IC and the OOC thread. If both have new posts, I read OOC first.

BTW, some PBP DMs dislike any tactical talk outside in-character talk. Good it isn't the case with you :)

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
I have subscribed both the IC and the OOC thread. If both have new posts, I read OOC first.

BTW, some PBP DMs dislike any tactical talk outside in-character talk. Good it isn't the case with you :)

No problems, I think it's worth saying out loud- about the OOC stuff, that's all.

Ressurectah

First Post
About time...

I should ask...
How do you subscribe to the posts? I know there is an easier way to follow the treads. I am currently using the bookmark the page and email notification... If I had to go directly from enworld to this threads I couldn't do it... any advice?
Second.. which is more important...
Anyone want to vote, if we should take a long rest? We already lost two characters, and the Ogre encounter was tough as nails... I am beginning to think we need every advantage on our side. I have 3 surges left, which I will probably burn trough the next encounter, and then I will have to take a long rest...
I vote for the long rest before the goblins....although, I have a sexy new axe which I am eager to try ;-)
Anyway.. lets hear from the rest of the gang...

Pinotage

Explorer
I should ask...
How do you subscribe to the posts? I know there is an easier way to follow the treads. I am currently using the bookmark the page and email notification... If I had to go directly from enworld to this threads I couldn't do it... any advice?
Second.. which is more important...
Anyone want to vote, if we should take a long rest? We already lost two characters, and the Ogre encounter was tough as nails... I am beginning to think we need every advantage on our side. I have 3 surges left, which I will probably burn trough the next encounter, and then I will have to take a long rest...
I vote for the long rest before the goblins....although, I have a sexy new axe which I am eager to try ;-)
Anyway.. lets hear from the rest of the gang...

At the top of the page under the page numbers there's a Thread Tools menu that'll let you subscribe. To view them, click Settings (next to Profile/Settings) and they show you new posts in the subscribed threads. If there's nothing under Settings is a List Subscriptions that'll show all as well.

I think we can take another encounter, as long as it's not a long one!

Pinotage

Walking Dad

First Post
Can I use an action point in the surprise round?

Grim has a blast 3 daily. From 85L (one move action) he could hit all chess players (standard or AP).

If not he will just use Total defense, as he has no line of sight to 86N, the other goblins are to far away and his charge attack is very bad.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Can I use an action point in the surprise round?

Grim has a blast 3 daily. From 85L (one move action) he could hit all chess players (standard or AP).

If not he will just use Total defense, as he has no line of sight to 86N, the other goblins are to far away and his charge attack is very bad.

Alas-

Limited Action: If you get to act in the surprise round, you can take a standard action, a move action, or a minor action. You can also take free actions, but you can’t spend action points. After every nonsurprised combatant has acted, the surprise round ends, and you can act normally in subsequent rounds.

Cheers PDR

Ressurectah

First Post
Krogan

Grim, you should use your daily ASAP. This one is going to be one bitch of a fight. I was wandering if you were a controller, since we need some crowd control in our ranks. I hope we will have more luck on our dice, since we need to hit fast.. and hard...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases