[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full] - Page 13


What's on your mind?

  1. #121
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Goonalan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    3,044
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1
    Goodman GamesD&D

    ø Ignore Goonalan
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Dad View Post
    Grim is in 85P and invisible. Please don't area attack him
    Grim in N88 and Invisible- sorry, sudden change of plan.
    4e Points of Light Campaign (with nice images), go here.

 

  • #122
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Ressurectah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Novi Sad, Serbia
    Posts
    90
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore Ressurectah

    Huzzah

    I might say, that I am proud of my team so far.. hope we could keep this up...
    And having a mage (supposedly ) in our ranks is great asset. We will see what she can do...Kathra, you go girl! ;-)

  • #123
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Ressurectah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Novi Sad, Serbia
    Posts
    90
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore Ressurectah

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Dad View Post
    Will do, if I can hit at least 3 enemies. But sorry, he is a striker , but he has a push and a pull at-will.
    That is great! we could teamwork to pull/push our enemies from me so I could charge more frequently...

  • #124
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Goonalan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    3,044
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1
    Goodman GamesD&D

    ø Ignore Goonalan
    My communities:

    Zoki remember another +1 To Hit and damage with your new greataxe, I think the last charge was only +8, surely that should be +9 with the extra +1 for the charge now.

    And on a crit it's an extra +1d8 from the axe, so a charging Crit is-

    17 (axe 1d12+5 max) + 8 (1d8 Charge bonus max) + 1d12 (greataxe high crit) + 1d8 (magic item crit), not bad, or 27 to 45 damage.

    Howling Charge Crit, 33 to 51 damage.

    Desperate Fury Crit (no charge) 33 to 51 damage.

    And

    Swift Panther Rage Crit (no charge) 43 to 61 damage.

    Not bad for 1st Level.

    And after the Crit you Rampage... if there's anything left.

    Cheers Goonalan
    4e Points of Light Campaign (with nice images), go here.

  • #125
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Goonalan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    3,044
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1
    Goodman GamesD&D

    ø Ignore Goonalan
    My communities:

    Just to remind you that I'm gaming this evening, I may get a chance to slip in and update for an hour or so but no more, also I'm busy all of tomorrow so I'll be back on it Friday afternoon probably.

    However from there I'm off work until mid-August... think about that.

    Cheers Goonalan
    4e Points of Light Campaign (with nice images), go here.

  • #126
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Ressurectah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Novi Sad, Serbia
    Posts
    90
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore Ressurectah

    I know

    I realized that I have left out the +1 in my charge...
    Also, I could have swift charged the nasty wolf # 1, but I am not that eager to get 5 attacks in the next round, tho. Good thing I didn't, since Cinaras DR5 is going to help.. a lot.

  • #127
    Registered User
    Superhero (Lvl 15)

    Walking Dad's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,780
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    ø Ignore Walking Dad
    My communities:

    Does ongoing damage of the same type stack? Is 'untyped' considered it's own type? I only know that different sources of 'resist all' don't stack.
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #128
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    larryfinnjr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    581
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore larryfinnjr
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Dad View Post
    Does ongoing damage of the same type stack? Is 'untyped' considered it's own type? I only know that different sources of 'resist all' don't stack.
    Same thing for OG...from the Compendium:

    Ongoing Damage

    Start of Your Turn: You take the specified damage at the start of your turn. Example: If you’re taking ongoing 5 fire damage, you take 5 points of fire damage at the start of your turn.

    Saving Throw: Each round at the end of your turn, make a saving throw against ongoing damage. If you succeed, you stop taking the ongoing damage.

    Different Types of Ongoing Damage: If effects deal ongoing damage of different types, you take damage from each effect every round. You make a separate saving throw against each damage type.

    The Same Type of Ongoing Damage: If effects deal ongoing damage of the same type, or if the damage has no type, only the higher number applies. Example: You’re taking ongoing 5 damage (no type) when a power causes you to take ongoing 10 damage. You’re now taking ongoing 10 damage, not 15.

  • #129
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Goonalan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    3,044
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1
    Goodman GamesD&D

    ø Ignore Goonalan
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ressurectah View Post
    I realized that I have left out the +1 in my charge...
    Also, I could have swift charged the nasty wolf # 1, but I am not that eager to get 5 attacks in the next round, tho. Good thing I didn't, since Cinaras DR5 is going to help.. a lot.
    Swift Charge is encounter power, so it's once per encounter...

    I just tried typing up the third wolf's attack- I'm all over the shop, so very tired, it's going to have to wait until tomorrow alas, and I'm busy till late afternoon I think.

    Sorry for slowing us down.

    Cheers Goonalan
    4e Points of Light Campaign (with nice images), go here.

  • #130
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Goonalan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    3,044
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1
    Goodman GamesD&D

    ø Ignore Goonalan
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by larryfinnjr View Post
    Same thing for OG...from the Compendium:

    Ongoing Damage

    Start of Your Turn: You take the specified damage at the start of your turn. Example: If you’re taking ongoing 5 fire damage, you take 5 points of fire damage at the start of your turn.

    Saving Throw: Each round at the end of your turn, make a saving throw against ongoing damage. If you succeed, you stop taking the ongoing damage.

    Different Types of Ongoing Damage: If effects deal ongoing damage of different types, you take damage from each effect every round. You make a separate saving throw against each damage type.

    The Same Type of Ongoing Damage: If effects deal ongoing damage of the same type, or if the damage has no type, only the higher number applies. Example: You’re taking ongoing 5 damage (no type) when a power causes you to take ongoing 10 damage. You’re now taking ongoing 10 damage, not 15.
    Yeah, I read that, only my rules computer (player called Simon) says- damage from different sources do stack, so if you take three bite attacks from three different creatures you have three lots of the ongoing damage and need three saving throws to get rid... I'm of the opinion that it doesn't stack however. But I'm going to e-mail a friend.

    Cheers Goonalan
    4e Points of Light Campaign (with nice images), go here.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 32
      Last Post: Friday, 6th September, 2013, 07:12 PM
    2. Level 5 Dwarf Monk (Drunken Master, Master of Many Styles, Monk of the Sacred Mountain)
      By nathanasius in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Tuesday, 3rd September, 2013, 03:09 PM
    3. Dungeon Crawl Classics 54: Forges of the Mountain King
      By JoeGKushner in forum Fan Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 4th February, 2009, 07:38 AM
    4. Mountain Dwarf Traits?
      By Legildur in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Monday, 4th August, 2003, 09:01 PM
    5. Axe of the Dwarf Lord/King.
      By Jay_Kinnear in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Friday, 2nd August, 2002, 02:44 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •