[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Meh, I was feeling some heat from the man upstairs - needed to show him that randomness fixes most issues. *lolz*

Also, at [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] - om nom nom munch slurp. :D

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
What do you think, gang? Chase it down like suckers, or try our luck further ahead with a non-Stunned Kazz?

Ain't goin' anywhere wi'out Kazz.... :)

We could wait for Kazz to 'un-stun' and hunt it then down. Don't want to encounter ghul-Uppity and ghul-Gaffer later...

I think Gaffer is already a Revenant or some kind of Undead... he does have a terrrrible seeeeecret...

Kazz's Stun is over, he was Stunned by Ghoul #3, who is now dead, so his Stun ends- I've messaged him to say so, waiting on a reply- sorry, my bad.

Cheers PDR

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Lol 'k, now are we going to blow our Action Points on a now not-life-or-death encounter? I'm thinking I'd better hang on to mine and just chill out until the Ghoul commits itself.

Pinotage

Explorer
Sorry, since Kazz's turn came up late last night UK time I've been asleep and afterwards at work. For reference, I don't always get a chance to post from work, so my normal posting hours will largely be early evenings UK time.

Anywho, I think we need to hunt it down, but let's not rush after it and get ourselves strung out. Stick together and move methodically, and we'll catch it. It's aquatic after all so maybe it's heading for water elsewhere. I'm sure Big Uppity will warn us if he sees it.

Pinotage

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases