[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Pinotage

Explorer
Just wanted to post a notice that I'll be on holiday from 14th to 30th of this month. i'll be unable to post during that time. Please NPC Kazz, and try not to get him killed! :)

Pinotage

larryfinnjr

First Post
I too will be on vacation from Aug 27th to Sep 4th. I'll have internet access though, so I'll still be able to post now and then, just possibly not as often as I am able to now.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just wanted to post a notice that I'll be on holiday from 14th to 30th of this month. i'll be unable to post during that time. Please NPC Kazz, and try not to get him killed! :)

Pinotage

Looking for a volunteer to NPC/bot Kazz 14th to 30th- first come first grabbed...

larryfinnjr

First Post
- I'll share the load with Kazz with someone, since I'll be gone for part of the time he will... I'll bot Kazz from the 14th until the 22nd. Someone else wanna take the 23rd through the 30th?

- @Pinotage - can you post a clean copy of Kazzigan here to copy/paste?

- DM: what's the little squiggly icon mean on Krogan's token next to the bloodied one? is that the -2 to hit?

Last edited:

larryfinnjr

First Post
Just doing this for my own tracking of this current chained fight...

Used: Second Wind, Smite Undead, Elemental Legacy, Earthen Hail, 1x Healing Word, Action Point (zero remaining, should get one at end of raven encounter)

Still Have: 1x Healing Word, Stone's Resolve, Nimbus of Holy Might

Cinara 29/14 Surges 10/9- Bloodied. -5 To Hit & All have Combat Advantage.

Turn #1 (Surprise Round- one action only)

Cinara- Move (Run) S113. Second Wind +2 all defences. (SW has to be a clerical error, she wasn't even hurt, and was surprise round, one action only)

Cinara- Smite Undead Ghoul #1- Hit 12 Radiant damage +5 (Vulnerable) +3 Fire =20 damage. Shift R114.

Cinara- Save vs Stunned- Fail.

Cinara- Save vs Stunned- Success.

Cinara- Stand. Earthen Hail Ghoul #3- Hit 14 damage- DEAD & +2 Fort & AC all except Krogan. Healing Word +2 HP Kazz & half damage next hit- no longer Bloodied.

Cinara- Double Move (Run) R101. Second Wind +2 all defences.

Cinara- Double Move (Run) to N89. Action Point. Move (Run) T94.

Cinara- Double Move (Run) AE90.

Last edited:

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just doing this for my own tracking of this current chained fight...

Used: Second Wind, Smite Undead, Elemental Legacy, Earthen Hail, 1x Healing Word, Action Point (zero remaining, should get one at end of raven encounter)

Still Have: 1x Healing Word, Stone's Resolve, Nimbus of Holy Might

Cinara 29/14 Surges 10/9- Bloodied. -5 To Hit & All have Combat Advantage.

Turn #1 (Surprise Round- one action only)

Cinara- Move (Run) S113. Second Wind +2 all defences. (SW has to be a clerical error, she wasn't even hurt, and was surprise round, one action only)

Cinara- Smite Undead Ghoul #1- Hit 12 Radiant damage +5 (Vulnerable) +3 Fire =20 damage. Shift R114.

Cinara- Save vs Stunned- Fail.

Cinara- Save vs Stunned- Success.

Cinara- Stand. Earthen Hail Ghoul #3- Hit 14 damage- DEAD & +2 Fort & AC all except Krogan. Healing Word +2 HP Kazz & half damage next hit- no longer Bloodied.

Cinara- Double Move (Run) R101. Second Wind +2 all defences.

Cinara- Double Move (Run) to N89. Action Point. Move (Run) T94.

Cinara- Double Move (Run) AE90.

GM: Correct, first SW- in error. Sorted now.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
- I'll share the load with Kazz with someone, since I'll be gone for part of the time he will... I'll bot Kazz from the 14th until the 22nd. Someone else wanna take the 23rd through the 30th?

- @Pinotage - can you post a clean copy of Kazzigan here to copy/paste?

- DM: what's the little squiggly icon mean on Krogan's token next to the bloodied one? is that the -2 to hit?

GM: Yes, it's a Cursed Token, I can stack them with different colours, therefore using them to represent -2, which are cumulative...

Pinotage

Explorer
@Pinotage - can you post a clean copy of Kazzigan here to copy/paste?

The latest version is always attached to my last post, but here it is. Not sure what you meant by a clean copy.

[SBLOCK]Kazzagin
Played by Pinotage
Dwarf Paladin of Pelor Level 1 (XP: 598)

Perception: 11 Insight: 16 Low-light Vision

AC 20 Fortitude 15 Reflex 13 Will 13
Initiative: 0 Speed: 5
Str 18 Con 16 Dex 10 Int 8 Wis 13 Cha 14

Hit Points: 26 / 31 Bloodied: 15 (Death Save 1)
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10 / 13

Resist:
Saving Throw: +5 vs Poison.

Action Points: 1
Second Wind: *1 (Minor Action)

Languages: Common, Dwarven.

Trained Skills: Heal +6, Insight +6, Intimidate +7, Religion +4.
Other Skills: Acrobatics -4, Arcana -1, Athletics 0, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +3, Endurance +1, History -1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Stealth -4, Streetwise +2, Thievery -4.

Feats: Weapon Expertise (Axe).

Traits:
Stand Your Ground- You move 1 less square with Forced Movement, and get an Immediate Saving Throw to avoid being knocked Prone.

At-Will Powers: Standard Actions.
Melee Basic Attack (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 1d10+5 damage.
Ranged Basic Attack (Hand Axe): Range 5/10 +7 vs AC 1d6+4 damage.
Holy Strike (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 1d10+5 Radiant damage. If you marked the target it takes an extra 1 (Wis Bonus) damage.
Valiant Strike (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 1d10+5 damage. +1 To Hit per enemy adjacent to you.

At-Will Powers: Minor Actions.
Divine Challenge: One target in Close Burst 5. The target is Marked by you. The target must include you in any attack it makes, if it fails to do so it takes 5 (3 + Cha Bonus) Radiant damage. The mark lasts until you mark a different creature, or if you do not attack the target or do not end your turn adjacent to the target. You can only use this power once/Turn. Minor Action.
*Lay on Hands: You can use this power 1/day (Wis Bonus). You spend a Healing Surge but regain no Hit Points, one ally you touch regains Hit Points as if they had spent a Healing Surge. Minor Action.

Encounter Powers: Standard Actions.
*Radiant Smite (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 2d10+6 Radiant damage (including Wis Bonus to damage).

Encounter Powers: Minor Actions.
*Divine Mettle: One creature in Close Burst 10 makes a Save with a +2 (Cha Bonus) bonus. This is a Channel Divinity Power- you can only use one Channel Divinity Power per Encounter. Minor Action.
Divine Strength: You apply +4 (Str Bonus) to your next damage roll this turn. This is a Channel Divinity Power- you can only use one Channel Divinity Power per Encounter. Minor Action.
*Second Wind: Healing Surge & +2 to all Defences until end of next turn. Minor Action.

Daily Powers: Standard Actions.
Paladin's Judgement (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 3d10+5 damage and one ally within 5 squares can spend a Healing Surge. Miss: One ally within 5 squares can spend an a Healing Surge.

Conditions:

Equipment: Plate Armor, Heavy Shield, Battleaxe, Handaxe (4), Adventurer's Kit (Backpack, Bedroll, Flint and Steel, Belt Pouch, Trail Rations (10), Hempen Rope (50 ft.), Sunrods (2), Waterskin), Holy Symbol (Pelor), Torch (4), Oil (Pint) (6), Lantern, Climber's Kit, Trail Rations (10), Waterskin, Hempen Rope (50 ft.), Sunrods (4)

+1 Frost Battleaxe (Level 3 Uncommon, 680 gp)

Critical: +1d6 cold damage

Power (At-Will, Cold): Free Action. All damage dealt by this weapon is cold damage. Another free action returns the damage to normal.

Power (Daily, Cold): Free Action. Use this power when you hit with the weapon. The target takes 1d8 cold damage and is slowed until the end of your next turn.

Gold: 39 gp 6 sp[/SBLOCK]

larryfinnjr

First Post
The latest version is always attached to my last post, but here it is. Not sure what you meant by a clean copy.

[SBLOCK]Kazzagin
Played by Pinotage
Dwarf Paladin of Pelor Level 1 (XP: 598)

Perception: 11 Insight: 16 Low-light Vision

AC 20 Fortitude 15 Reflex 13 Will 13
Initiative: 0 Speed: 5
Str 18 Con 16 Dex 10 Int 8 Wis 13 Cha 14

Hit Points: 26 / 31 Bloodied: 15 (Death Save 1)
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 10 / 13

Resist:
Saving Throw: +5 vs Poison.

Action Points: 1
Second Wind: *1 (Minor Action)

Languages: Common, Dwarven.

Trained Skills: Heal +6, Insight +6, Intimidate +7, Religion +4.
Other Skills: Acrobatics -4, Arcana -1, Athletics 0, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +3, Endurance +1, History -1, Nature +1, Perception +1, Stealth -4, Streetwise +2, Thievery -4.

Feats: Weapon Expertise (Axe).

Traits:
Stand Your Ground- You move 1 less square with Forced Movement, and get an Immediate Saving Throw to avoid being knocked Prone.

At-Will Powers: Standard Actions.
Melee Basic Attack (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 1d10+5 damage.
Ranged Basic Attack (Hand Axe): Range 5/10 +7 vs AC 1d6+4 damage.
Holy Strike (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 1d10+5 Radiant damage. If you marked the target it takes an extra 1 (Wis Bonus) damage.
Valiant Strike (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 1d10+5 damage. +1 To Hit per enemy adjacent to you.

At-Will Powers: Minor Actions.
Divine Challenge: One target in Close Burst 5. The target is Marked by you. The target must include you in any attack it makes, if it fails to do so it takes 5 (3 + Cha Bonus) Radiant damage. The mark lasts until you mark a different creature, or if you do not attack the target or do not end your turn adjacent to the target. You can only use this power once/Turn. Minor Action.
*Lay on Hands: You can use this power 1/day (Wis Bonus). You spend a Healing Surge but regain no Hit Points, one ally you touch regains Hit Points as if they had spent a Healing Surge. Minor Action.

Encounter Powers: Standard Actions.
*Radiant Smite (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 2d10+6 Radiant damage (including Wis Bonus to damage).

Encounter Powers: Minor Actions.
*Divine Mettle: One creature in Close Burst 10 makes a Save with a +2 (Cha Bonus) bonus. This is a Channel Divinity Power- you can only use one Channel Divinity Power per Encounter. Minor Action.
Divine Strength: You apply +4 (Str Bonus) to your next damage roll this turn. This is a Channel Divinity Power- you can only use one Channel Divinity Power per Encounter. Minor Action.
*Second Wind: Healing Surge & +2 to all Defences until end of next turn. Minor Action.

Daily Powers: Standard Actions.
Paladin's Judgement (+1 Frost Battleaxe): +8 vs AC 3d10+5 damage and one ally within 5 squares can spend a Healing Surge. Miss: One ally within 5 squares can spend an a Healing Surge.

Conditions:

Equipment: Plate Armor, Heavy Shield, Battleaxe, Handaxe (4), Adventurer's Kit (Backpack, Bedroll, Flint and Steel, Belt Pouch, Trail Rations (10), Hempen Rope (50 ft.), Sunrods (2), Waterskin), Holy Symbol (Pelor), Torch (4), Oil (Pint) (6), Lantern, Climber's Kit, Trail Rations (10), Waterskin, Hempen Rope (50 ft.), Sunrods (4)

+1 Frost Battleaxe (Level 3 Uncommon, 680 gp)

Critical: +1d6 cold damage

Power (At-Will, Cold): Free Action. All damage dealt by this weapon is cold damage. Another free action returns the damage to normal.

Power (Daily, Cold): Free Action. Use this power when you hit with the weapon. The target takes 1d8 cold damage and is slowed until the end of your next turn.

Gold: 39 gp 6 sp[/SBLOCK]

Heh, I'm not sure what I meant either... and you're awesome at always attaching your char sheet and I'm not. When you leave I'll just grab the last post you made. :)

[MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION] But what fun would it be if we weren't? LOL I think it's true to our level one-ness... it's hard for me sometimes as a frequent DM and sometime adventurer to not over-play my characters since -I- know so much more than they do. You should see my character's (in)abilities in my other PbP..... :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases