[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Walking Dad

First Post
DR helps vs ongoing, right? We might be able to to rescue Korgan!

Every time things look to solve easily something bad happens... great adventure :)

Last edited:

larryfinnjr

First Post
DR helps vs ongoing, right?

It does, but it ends at the end of Cinara's next turn, which comes before Krogan.

WELL PLAYED with Kazz! that'll put a little pep back in to Krogan's step.

Cinara still has a healing word, too, which likely has Krogan's name on it. Focus on the baddies and she'll tend to the wounds. She'll even take a standard action to pop a heal check if needed.

Pinotage

Explorer
Is everybody with me when I say this is a fight we can't win without losing some character?

I think we need to get the hell out of here, or at least get Krogan out of there on a double move, and us out of direct sight of the dwarf so he can't pick us off one by one.

Kazz has no more healing powers left, and neither has Cinara. All we've got are our potions.

I'm thinking if Kazz can draw the raven with Divine Challenge and a handaxe, it'll give the rest of you chance to get to cover from the crossbow.

Pinotage

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hey gang,

As it turns out, I'm just not fitting in with this campaign. I don't know how much of it has been discussed between you all and Goonalan, but as it stands, I'm out.

Sorry I'm not a star player. Good luck with the game, and I'll still be watching for the fun role-play.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Hey gang,

As it turns out, I'm just not fitting in with this campaign. I don't know how much of it has been discussed between you all and Goonalan, but as it stands, I'm out.

Sorry I'm not a star player. Good luck with the game, and I'll still be watching for the fun role-play.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Cheers PDR

larryfinnjr

First Post
Bye Hero, sorry to see you go - hopefully Mardred can survive without you!

And speaking of survival - I'm thinking we continue to retreat back to Big Uppity and catch our collective breath (i.e., short rest)... then, when we return to Doctor Trapsalot, we get creative in taking him down... like pulling the tapestry down on him, bum rushing his little hideaway niche and wrapping him up like a burrito.

As we progress from slightly-bumbling-fools to full-blooded ADVENTURERS and HEROES, I have a feeling that after we deal with him, the group is really going to gel/bond some more!

Let's keep the party going... I hope all are having as much of a blast as I am. This is a TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH adventure (in the way of raw power vs. the characters) it seems... more death than in any tabletop game I've played.... :) Love it!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases