Pinotage

Just to recap who's playing who...

Madred- me
Cinara- Larry
Pinotage-
Grim- Walking Dad
Kali- should be back in by Tuesday evening
Krogan- Ressurectah

Please confirm, and I seem to remember that Larry is going away some time soon- who will be botting Cinara then.

Cheers PDR

larryfinnjr

First Post
Just to recap who's playing who...

Madred- me
Cinara- Larry
Pinotage-
Grim- Walking Dad
Kali- should be back in by Tuesday evening
Krogan- Ressurectah

Please confirm, and I seem to remember that Larry is going away some time soon- who will be botting Cinara then.

Cheers PDR

Mardred- PDR -- got any plans for replacing Herobizkit?
Cinara- Larry
Kazzigan- I offered to bot Kazz from now until the 23nd, still need someone else to do the 24rd through Pinotage's return
Grim- Walking Dad
Kathra- should be back in by Tuesday evening -- we can one-off for Mr. chin for 2 days...shouldn't be an issue
Krogan- Ressurectah

I have 2 trips coming up:
- Aug 18-21 I'll be on a work trip, but I'll have plenty of internet access and my laptop. I'll be in a conference all day each day though, so I'll only be logging in during the evening hours (CST)
- Aug 27-Sep 4 I'll be on vacation in Cancun...again, I'll have internet and my laptop, but I won't be around as often as usual. I should be able to keep up but I've no problem with someone botting Cinara for a round here and there to keep things moving.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just to say, well... two things-

I'm back at work now, which means in combat I'll mostly be posting when I get home- if its RP and I know where I'm at then I can still post at work for a while, teaching don't start for a few weeks yet.

And, I'll be running Mardred for a bit, my intention is to try and get the gang a little more dynamic, and working together more, that's not to say bad stuff is happening in-game. As I've said previously my other PBP is a lot more- tactical, that's probably not the word, they certainly talk to each other more and work things out in the OC thread. I'm going to try to use Mardred to get a bit more of this going on- I don't mind if it happens in the IC thread or here. Although in the IC thread then I'd like us to try and stay in character... and so having said that see my last IC post please.

Oh and congratulations on getting this far... you're doing great guys.

Cheers Goonalan

larryfinnjr

First Post
<screetching brakes!>

I think it's good we pause for a minute or two here.

hairychin will be back tomorrow and can post his own response to things.

i'm loathe to hog the board with Cinara, Kazz, AND Kathra, while the DM is playing Mardred and WD has yet to post Grim's thoughts. So I'm afraid if I post, as any character, that's the route DM's gonna take.

So, we'll wait for both hairy and WD to chime in, and then off we'll go.... :) Least we'll have 4 out of 5 players handy.

And thanks for Krogan's props to Cinara, Rezz! :)

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
<screetching brakes!>

I think it's good we pause for a minute or two here.

hairychin will be back tomorrow and can post his own response to things.

i'm loathe to hog the board with Cinara, Kazz, AND Kathra, while the DM is playing Mardred and WD has yet to post Grim's thoughts. So I'm afraid if I post, as any character, that's the route DM's gonna take.

So, we'll wait for both hairy and WD to chime in, and then off we'll go.... :) Least we'll have 4 out of 5 players handy.

And thanks for Krogan's props to Cinara, Rezz! :)

Krogan posted IC-

Krogan

If we can unhinge one of the doors or something big that we can use as a screen vs bolts I will gladly carry it and seal of that crazed dwarf. Maybe there is also a way we could produce smoke and make the room difficult for a ranged character to attack. Lets brainstorm :)

Mardred likes the idea of the door... that would make a good shield of sorts- certainly it would be hard to hit people behind it if it was a decent sized door (DM Hat on- at least +10 to AC).

Smoke is also a good idea- if we had some fuel then we could throw the tapestries in with the guy, and the fuel- and then light it up... how to keep it sealed, not let the smoke out etc.

But that's some good thinking going on- certainly a door would probably get you all in to position. A fire in with the Trapmaster would at the very least soften him up somewhat...

It's over to you guys, more suggestions- check out the maps, or check out your own powers.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just a note, my bro hairychin is not well at the moment, he had a small operation on Monday and is out of it... there's a good chance he wont be back in game for another two weeks.

With that in mind I hope it's okay for us to continue as we are, and... Larry as you're botting Kathra if we need to can you take a spin at creating me a Level 2 version with a theme. I'm certain my bro is not going to be up to this for a while...

If you need the 4e file then message me.

Cheers Goonalan

larryfinnjr

First Post
Okay... so:

Mardred: DM
Cinara: Larry
Kazzigan: Larry (supposedly until the 22nd)
Kathra: Larry (for 2 weeks or?)
Krogan: Ressurectah
Grim: WD

Seems a little lopsided..., the DM and 1 player accounting for 2/3 of all the PCs.

Pinotage is gone until the 1st, and I'm leaving for holiday on the 27th for 9 days.

Also, I'm traveling the next 4 days and will likely only have limited availablity at night through Sunday.

I hate to, but I vote to suspend this thread for a short bit. Let's recruit a new player to permanently take over Mardred. This will likely take a few days, enough time for me to get back. Also will cut into the time both hairychin and Pinotage are gone. Then, you, Paul, take over Kathra until your brother is better, while we continue to bot Kazz until Pinotage gets back.

Thoughts, gents?

Walking Dad

First Post
A short suspension may work.

I could try to do the mage in combat situations, but I'm not sure I can hit her character profile for 'fluff' posts.

Remove ads