[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Okay... so:

Mardred: DM
Cinara: Larry
Kazzigan: Larry (supposedly until the 22nd)
Kathra: Larry (for 2 weeks or?)
Krogan: Ressurectah
Grim: WD

Seems a little lopsided..., the DM and 1 player accounting for 2/3 of all the PCs.

Pinotage is gone until the 1st, and I'm leaving for holiday on the 27th for 9 days.

Also, I'm traveling the next 4 days and will likely only have limited availablity at night through Sunday.

I hate to, but I vote to suspend this thread for a short bit. Let's recruit a new player to permanently take over Mardred. This will likely take a few days, enough time for me to get back. Also will cut into the time both hairychin and Pinotage are gone. Then, you, Paul, take over Kathra until your brother is better, while we continue to bot Kazz until Pinotage gets back.

Thoughts, gents?

Done... On hold.

larryfinnjr

First Post
I'm back from my conference... Paul - what's the word on your brother? How's he doing? He recovering ok?

Any attempts/luck to recruit a replacement for Herobizkit?

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
I'm back from my conference... Paul - what's the word on your brother? How's he doing? He recovering ok?

Any attempts/luck to recruit a replacement for Herobizkit?

My brother wont be in-game for another week or ten days.

No joy as of yet, although to be honest I forgot all about it.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Ok, but how's he doing? Games come and go, but health is forever... :)

Please let him know I was asking for him.....

To be honest, I have no idea- we don't have that sort of arrangement. I didn't even know he was in for an op... I only found out about any of it when I messaged him a couple of times to say where are you game wise.

I will attempt to find out more but me and my bro can happily not communicate with each other for a year or more... no ill will you understand, just in different places leading different lives.

Cheers PDR

larryfinnjr

First Post
Hey Ho, everyone... been a while since hearing from anyone...

I truly am hoping this doesn't die on the vine...I really like the game, the characters, the epic feel of the combat at lvl 1. Every encounter's a real nail biter!

I do hope we're all back on the bus once Pinotage gets back, hairychin gets better and back, and I return from my trip. WD and Rez - you 2 still out there? :)

Hope all are well!

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Here's the low down.

Aiming to start back up again with this adventure next weekend, approx. Saturday 3rd, at which time all those that are coming back should be back.

Pinotage should be back.
My bro (Hairychin) will at least have told me what he's doing- I've had very little info from him so far.
And Mardred's new handler Tiornys should be ready to roll.

So, I'll set it all back up again next Saturday, and then we're off.

Cheers PDR

Remove ads