[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Back as well. Ready to start when everything gets going again.

Thanks, Cinara, for botting Kazz while I was away.

Pinotage

We haven't done a lot since you've been away, I'll reboot everything this weekend, actually I'm now aiming for Friday night- more info to follow though.

Cheers PDR

tiornys

Explorer
I also may have limited posting time this weekend, as I'll be at a gaming con. But as long as the hotel has internet, I should be able to get online at least once each day.

Also, hi! Many of you know me from other games on these boards. I'll be taking over Mardred and doing my level best to actually have CA and make an attack during every round of combat. I think I can do that while maintaining his image as a somewhat cowardly sneak....

t~

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
I also may have limited posting time this weekend, as I'll be at a gaming con. But as long as the hotel has internet, I should be able to get online at least once each day.

Also, hi! Many of you know me from other games on these boards. I'll be taking over Mardred and doing my level best to actually have CA and make an attack during every round of combat. I think I can do that while maintaining his image as a somewhat cowardly sneak....

t~

Damn, you've got him sussed already...

No matter if people can't leap in over the weekend, we'll start at a gentle pace and I'll just flesh out where we're at and what suggestions have been made etc. Then it's decision time for you guys- but you'll see anyway.

Cheers PDR

larryfinnjr

First Post
Outstanding on so many different fronts - the old guard is still here and wanting to play, the new guard is coming on board at the same time, and Paul the Master already has plans to kills us all. W00t! :)

I don't get back from vaca until late Saturday night... and then have plans on Sunday as well. By Monday I'll be back into my regular swing of things for sure.

Very, very much looking forward to picking up where we left off and then some.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just got an e-mail from my brother (Hairychin)-

He apologises but he's going to have to bow out of the game- he was enjoying the play and thanks you all for the fun, but he just doesn't have the time to continue...

Again he's sorry but much too much going on and he's finding that he just can't log in every day, or even every other day.

Back to me-

Anyone have any suggestions?

larryfinnjr

First Post
I have a couple people who might be interested...I'll ask around and see if someone wants to join in and let you know either way.

If not, given that we had 6 players, we could ratchet back to 5......

Pinotage

Explorer
Have a look and see if there's anybody else who can play Kartha. It was useful to have a mage in the party. Given how deadly this module is, I'm not sure we'd survive with only 5 characters.

Pinotage

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases