[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

tiornys

Explorer
Might I suggest someone make some kind of attempt to alert the slackers that half of the party is in trouble? In the meantime, Mardred is happy to join a game of cards...what are the rules, again? ;)

t~

larryfinnjr

First Post
Yeah, I'm a little worried about how this is gonna go... it's the dreaded split party! LOL

Other than bee-lining it back to us, I don't know how they're gonna let us know...

I wish it HAD been the other chest they were going for..... who knows, maybe they can run back up the stairs in such a way the orcsies can't find them/it? I recall it being very difficult to find first time through...

tiornys

Explorer
Yeah, I'm a little worried about how this is gonna go... it's the dreaded split party! LOL

Other than bee-lining it back to us, I don't know how they're gonna let us know...

I wish it HAD been the other chest they were going for..... who knows, maybe they can run back up the stairs in such a way the orcsies can't find them/it? I recall it being very difficult to find first time through...
If they're 40-50 squares away, that's only 200-250 feet. A directed shout ought to carry that far, at least well enough to let us know something is odd.

t~

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
If they're 40-50 squares away, that's only 200-250 feet. A directed shout ought to carry that far, at least well enough to let us know something is odd.

t~

Shouting and screaming would do it- but best if it is done inside the cave, i.e. back up the stairs as outside the sound of the waterfall tends to drown out a lot of noise...

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi, one antenna of my Internet provider has a malfunction = no Internet at home.

Don't know how long the repair will take, but as the weekend is approaching fast I fear I will be out until Monday.

larryfinnjr

First Post
Gents - you three are tearin' it UP there! Outstanding! Nice to see a combat go the players' way for a change ;) Now here's hoping you finish off the one still standing and can track down the swimmer.........

Paul - you gonna play Kathra's part in the card game? :)

Pinotage

Explorer
Was going to post, but I'm waiting to see if Grim's action takes the orc down. I think it's gaming night for Goonalan, so I'll wait until the time comes.

Pinotage

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Sorry about that- normal service will be resumed later on this afternoon, I was informed yesterday at about 4.45 that I would be teaching a class 6 to 9- never taught the class or the subject previously.

To be honest I was dead on my feet by the time I got finished and just retired to a darkened room.

Normal service as I said previously about 5.30.

Cheers PDR

Walking Dad

First Post
Will be away the next 48 hrs. If needed, Grimm will follow and ranged attack the orc, but he will not totally separate himself from the group. Will be back Sunday evening my time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases