[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

larryfinnjr

First Post
Welcome back, Paul!

Hurry back, WD!

And welcome [MENTION=6680999]Blutspitze[/MENTION] - newest recruit to the thread. He's a RL friend of mine here in Texas and plays in my PbP on EnWorld as well. He'll be taking over Kathra forthwith.

Feel free and jump in immediately. As you can see, the party's currently split, and Kathra, Mardred, and Cinara are just wasting time in a card game, waiting to hear from Kazzigan, Krogan, and Grim as they went to fetch some wood to make a tower shield.

Say hi any time and let us know what you need!

Paul - I'm guessing you should fill him in on Kathra's background, as I'm not quite sure WHY exactly she was following us... something to do with backup? It's been a while... :)

Blutspitze

Explorer
*waves*

Hi everybody!!! Glad to be part of this various whatnot happening now with the card game and split party and dying PCs and whatnot, buahahahaha!!!! *ahem*... so.... I'm in the middle of a card game and others are dying.... GO!!! P.S. I'm the mage, so I know everyone's cards and therefore win. Go me!!

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Just a brief note to say that I am having lots of problems at work at the moment, same with my Mrs. We work for the same organisation.

Apologies but I'm going to try and get back to the game tomorrow evening.

Again sorry, bad things are happening.

Cheers PDR

Pinotage

Explorer
*waves*

Hi everybody!!! Glad to be part of this various whatnot happening now with the card game and split party and dying PCs and whatnot, buahahahaha!!!! *ahem*... so.... I'm in the middle of a card game and others are dying.... GO!!! P.S. I'm the mage, so I know everyone's cards and therefore win. Go me!!

Welcome! Glad to have you join us. Resident Non-Defender here, judging by the amount of dead PCs! :-0

Pinotage

tiornys

Explorer
Welcome, Blutspitze! I think you have magery confused with psionics. I don't think Kathra can read minds or use clairvoyance.... ;)

t~

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
I apologise profusely, particualrly to those that have stuck with this PBP game against the odds, and to Blutspitze and Tiornys that have just joined us- I think I'm going to have to put this PBP on hold.

Me and my partner are experiencing problems with regard to our employer, this is causing no end of strife. People (friends) at work are being made redundant (sorry rationalised), we're both having to do increased hours to cope with extra demands and... well, there's lots of other family stuff going on.

Things are frantic at times- a lot of the time at the moment. I therefore have no real choice but to put this game on hold. I don't want to do this but I'm having to cut my game time massively...

Sorry again, I feel terrible for doing this but I just can't see a way to go on playing as much as I do at the moment.

I believe rightly or wrongly (we'll see) that I may have some more time in January, or at least I'll be able to see the surface again and then reassess the situation.

I'll message people in January hopefully and update you.

Again I'm so sorry and I appreciate immensely all the effort you have put in to your characters and the game, the work load/pressure has been building but right now- it's just much too much.

Cheers PDR

Pinotage

Explorer
Sorry to hear about your change of circumstances, Goonalan. Don't worry about us - just sort the more important things out. Hopefully we'll play together again in a few months time.

Pinotage

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases