The EN World FREE Roleplaying Art Request Thread

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I think it's time for a new art request thread. Unlike the previous thread, I'm thinking this thread should be for just about anything RPG related.

Members can request art for characters, monsters, cityscapes, dungeon settings, vehicles, holy symbols, heraldry, and as well as cartography. And it isn't just for fantasy art. It can be for anime, science fiction, super heroes, horror, toon, film noir, and anything else.

The thread will be a free-for-all, yet there isn't a guarantee that an artist will choose to do your request. In fact, there is never a guarantee that any artist will volunteer their services. It is completely the choice of EN World's member artists as to whether or not they will participate.

It is meant as a tool to inspire both gamers and artists.

Have fun with it,

Knightfall

Last edited:

Meatboy

First Post
Great Idea it will be interesting to see not only what people ask for but what the artists will end up doing with it. I know that for myself outside of monster or character art I have little experience with stuff like architecture or landscapes so it will be a ride for sure!

Rhun

First Post
Great idea, Knightfall. I wish I was an artist so I could contribute. Unfortunately, my talent for art is sorely lacking.

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
Well, hell. Since it's a free-for-all, I'll just make a (humble) request.

I've got 2 PCs in the 4e Dark Sun game that I'm currently running that I absolutely LOVE. One player is playing a savagely feral halfling monk - a tornado of fist, claws, and teeth. The other is playing a mentally challenged pseudo-pacifist half-giant fighter. The half-giant refuses to kill. Will pummel something into unconsciousness and then turn away from it, while the halfling wants nothing more than to rip, tear, and destroy.

They're leashed to each other. The halfling is supposed to "savage-up" the half-giant, while the half-giant calms the feral halfling down. Either that, or they're both supposed to kill each other. To the templar's dismay however, they work well together, having formed a strange bond in the pits of Nibenay.

I'd LOVE for an artist to draw the halfling P'awk perched on the half-giant Basajaun's shoulders, with the leash running from P'awk's ankle to Basajaun's chest.

And not too make too many requests...my half-giants look like enormous, bulky, monstrous humans, not goliaths.

My enormous thanks, to whoever, if anyone, decides to take this up.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Great Idea it will be interesting to see not only what people ask for but what the artists will end up doing with it. I know that for myself outside of monster or character art I have little experience with stuff like architecture or landscapes so it will be a ride for sure!

Great idea, Knightfall. I wish I was an artist so I could contribute. Unfortunately, my talent for art is sorely lacking.
I felt the old thread had gone as far as it could. It was time to start fresh with a wider-ranging concept. Plus, since this thread is for maps too, I can use my CC2 Pro knowledge to help others. ;)

Within reason, of course.

Meatboy

First Post
For Stumblewyk

halfghalfling.jpg

Your Half and Half so to speak. Hope you like it!
And here's to the first finished request to the new thread! HUZZAH!

Meatboy

First Post
Thanks for the praise guys!

[MENTION=4989]Blastin[/MENTION]
Yeah I used an old version of photoshop and my aged, yet reliable, wacom tablet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases