The EN World FREE Roleplaying Art Request Thread

arydious

First Post
Request

Hello i have been searching for a while for someone to possible draw some things for me. I have created some races for my campaign, but i lack the artistic ability to draw them out well. Most of my players are very visual people so just a description would be an injustice. Ill list them in order of need the fastest. I do understand this is completely volunteer and it is still up to the artist if any decide to take this one to tackle it at all.
The first two are races the new races.
First is a four armed race of people, Basically i picture Goro from Mortal Kombat when i think of them, but with 5 fingers, If its to hard to draw 5 fingers that's fine. They stand anywhere from 6-8ft tall, They are either bald or have a small braid. They have tribal tattoos on their body identify what role they are on society. The tattoos differ mainly just by color. They are generally fighters.

The Second race is a race of Humanoid dog men, they generally stand 4-6 ft tall, I picture the dog heads that the Ancient Egyptian had on their people, But this one i am really lax on, i preferably want the ears to be pointed up though. As for body, i don't care if it is covered in fur or not, these people tend to be spell casters.

These are the most important for me, the next two are not as important to me, just a preference.

A race of birdman, my image comes from pterodactyls, They always have light armor, can hold up to 6 spears on their vest to attack with or throw, Have three fingers and opposable thumb at the end of the wing.

Finally just an extremely dark female, Main villain of a campaign sort of evil, but basically emperor palpatine evil. The mastermind. Her main class is Psion/Thrallherd.

Thanks in advance, I know this is a lot of stuff i just posted. If you have further questions please contact me here or email me at toddc[MENTION=73099]Live[/MENTION].com

THANKS SO MUCH

Saba Taru

Explorer
The Second race is a race of Humanoid dog men, they generally stand 4-6 ft tall, I picture the dog heads that the Ancient Egyptian had on their people, But this one i am really lax on, i preferably want the ears to be pointed up though. As for body, i don't care if it is covered in fur or not, these people tend to be spell casters.

I took a crack at the Dog Men. Thank you for the inspiration! :)

Attachments

• DogMen_v1a.jpg
    DogMen_v1a.jpg
    804.7 KB · Views: 134

arydious

First Post
Thanks so much Saba Taru, It is better than i could have imagined, I didnt even mention they like gems and the staff that one has, i exactly something i pictured for them. Thanks so much it is more than perfect, Ill make sure and credit you when i show the PC's in my campaign the dog people.

Last edited:

Saba Taru

Explorer
Hey Saba Taru, want to give me other two, a try?

Thanks

Sure. Give me a few days. Work has me traveling this week, so free time is less than predictable.

And thanks, guys, for the kind words. :)

[EDIT] They just booked the rest of my nights for a last minute proposal session. It'll be Saturday before I have any play time. The things we do to pay the bills... Sorry for the delay. :(

Last edited:

Meatboy

First Post
@ Knightfall
I am going to give your town square scene a fair shake, but I warn you I may rage quit in frustration. I am not very experienced at scene drawing so we'll see where this leads.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@ Knightfall
I am going to give your town square scene a fair shake, but I warn you I may rage quit in frustration. I am not very experienced at scene drawing so we'll see where this leads.
No worries, Meatboy.

Interpret it however you like. Let the creative juices flow.

Saba Taru

Explorer
First is a four armed race of people, Basically i picture Goro from Mortal Kombat when i think of them, but with 5 fingers, If its to hard to draw 5 fingers that's fine. They stand anywhere from 6-8ft tall, They are either bald or have a small braid. They have tribal tattoos on their body identify what role they are on society. The tattoos differ mainly just by color. They are generally fighters.

Here's my stab at the four-armed race. I'll post the villain as soon as she stops being a right witch. :)

Attachments

• EN_Arydious_Warrior_v1Small.jpg
    EN_Arydious_Warrior_v1Small.jpg
    895.2 KB · Views: 130

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases