The EN World FREE Roleplaying Art Request Thread

catsclaw227

First Post
Work hit me hard last week but I am working on stuff. Here is a preview of Town Square scene for knightfall.

FESTIVECITYwip.jpg

It's certainly a neat start. I am interested in seeing the final image too!

Meatboy

First Post
So here is the final pic of the village square scene.

FESTIVECITY.jpg

It took longer than I thought it would and I liked trying something new. Hope you like it too!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Hello!

I would love to have a good picture for my Living Pathfinder Character, he's a half-elf ranger-woodsman type, he doesn't wear armor and carries a bow and a sword, In his background I said that his elven family hunted him down for being different, so I always pictured him as having a kind of haunted look to him, with a small scruffy looking beard like he hasn't shaved for a week or so, is how I always picture him.

If you could draw him that'd be great! you can change the appearance if he's too tough to draw, as well, I don't need it to be perfect, just better than what I could find on google :)

Thanks!
GM

Karlson_the_red

First Post
Half-elf ranger

Here is a stab at the half-elf ranger. As I worked on it, It sort of lost the half-elven nature. Originally it had some better cheekbones to give the more elven look... But I still like it. Worse case, its a just a human ranger...

half_elf_ranger_final.jpg

Karlson the Red

Meatboy

First Post
Glad you like it. I really needed a few more hours to finish it up better but I honestly just got tired of drawing the little people...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases