The EN World FREE Roleplaying Art Request Thread

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is something I whipped up with the new version of HeroMachine...

49440d1312953289-en-world-free-roleplaying-art-request-thread-dandus.jpg

The character's name is Dandus. If any one wants to digitally color him, I'd like to see the result. Or, he can serve as inspiration for anyone who needs a character.

Cheers!

KF

Attachments

• Dandus.jpg
    Dandus.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 192

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Give this one a try if you like!

49460d1313105463-en-world-free-roleplaying-art-request-thread-alien.jpg

There's no name for this character. It's just a crazy alien I whipped up with HM3.

Add anything to it you like. ;)

Attachments

• Alien.jpg
    Alien.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 176

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This character's name is Amber...

49461d1313110683-en-world-free-roleplaying-art-request-thread-amber.jpg

I'm thinking the genre should be pulp-fantasy noir.

Attachments

• Amber.jpg
    Amber.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 175

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hello!

I would love to have a good picture for my Living Pathfinder Character, he's a half-elf ranger-woodsman type, he doesn't wear armor and carries a bow and a sword, In his background I said that his elven family hunted him down for being different, so I always pictured him as having a kind of haunted look to him, with a small scruffy looking beard like he hasn't shaved for a week or so, is how I always picture him.

If you could draw him that'd be great! you can change the appearance if he's too tough to draw, as well, I don't need it to be perfect, just better than what I could find on google :)

Thanks!
GM
[MENTION=82765]GandalfMithrandir[/MENTION]

I did this interpretation of your character in Heromachine 3 using [MENTION=20170]Karlson_the_red[/MENTION]'s version as my guide. The scruffy facial hair options for HM3 aren't great, so I left him clean-shaven. Perhaps "someone else" could tweak it, add a bow on his back, and give it some color. ;)

49472d1313298123-en-world-free-roleplaying-art-request-thread-half-elf-ranger.jpg

Regardless, I hope you like my interpretation.

Cheers!

KF

Attachments

• Half-Elf Ranger.jpg
    Half-Elf Ranger.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 190

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just finished this version of one of the iconic characters from my World of Kulan campaign setting. Dabuk Tigerstorm is a half-elven ranger/urban ranger. Both his father and grandfather are famous in his homeland. He co-leads a group of adventurers, known as the Companions, with his half-cousin, Bactra Redwind -- an elven wizard.

49473d1313309585-en-world-free-roleplaying-art-request-thread-dabuk_heromachine_ver.jpg

Dabuk is a bit jaded. His mindset is like that of an old warrior who has seen too much battle and death. His mother was killed by ogres when he was just a boy and the experience has made him ruthless when dealing with such brutes.

Anyone who wants to color this image or use it to create a unique interpretation is free to do so. This is meant as inspiration for all. Bactra will get "heromachined" and posted tomorrow.

Attachments

• Dabuk_heromachine_ver.jpg
    Dabuk_heromachine_ver.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
And here is Bactra...

49475d1313343913-en-world-free-roleplaying-art-request-thread-bactra_heromachine_ver.jpg

While Dabuk is moody and dark, Bactra is jovial and fun-spirited. He grew up poor, for an elf. His father is a tailor. He has a fondness for human women.

Bactra has a possum familiar named Spot.

Attachments

• Bactra_heromachine_ver.jpg
    Bactra_heromachine_ver.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 189

Remove ads