The EN World FREE Roleplaying Art Request Thread

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, now for an official request...

I have a roleplaying concept I've been toying with for several years. It is called Project: Phoenix. Here is its Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/projectphoenixrpg

Project: Phoenix is a "sexy" superspy-thriller setting. The best way for me to describe it is as a cross between Danger Girl and a cartoon series called Clone High. That's the simple explanation.

Now, what I need is a organizational symbol. The one that I have on there now is a placeholder image that I found online. The campaign concept needs something more official.

Artists are free to interpret the Facebook page anyway they want, and I'll add any and all the symbol artwork to the Facebook page. I'll likely let the page's membership choose which image should be the official logo of Project: Phoenix.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I need a picture of a human woman with long black hair in some sort of cultist outfit. If possible, the cultist's robe would be blue.

However, I will be happy with a DnD-style illustration of a human woman not in armor, not casting a spell, and not serving drinks.

Karlson_the_red

First Post
Here's a picture of cultist I am using in one of my games. In my Greyhawk game, she is a priestess of Therasdun. She has a high degree of Chr and actually managed to seduce one of the player's characters. Imagine his surprise...

Hope it works for ya.

dark_cultist_2.jpg

Karlson the Red

RigaMortus2

First Post
Please make me a Ratling or Nezumi racial character. Dual wielding a whip in one hand and flintlock pistol in the other. Indiana Jones inspired.

RigaMortus2

First Post
Also, one of my favorite characters I played was a Paladin Gnome named Flinty, and his faithful riding mount, a Riding Dog named Shecky.

If you are so inclined, here is how I picture the two...

Flinty is a typical Gnome, with a very large nose. If you are familiar with the MMO Everquest (the first one), I picture him how those Gnomes looked. He wears Golden Full Plate Armor. The Helmet has white wings on ear section. The helmet visor can be up or down, but if it is down, his nose is so big it doesn't go down all the way and his nose sticks out of it. He also has a mustache.

He would be wielding a Lance and Shield. He is a Paladin of Garl Glittergold, so his shield would have his emblem (which is basically just a shiny lump of a rock).

He would be riding his steed Shecky.

Shecky is a Riding Dog, and he is a medium sized shaggy dog. I picture him like Barklay from Seasame Street:

Barkley+Sesame+Street.jpg

Except all white. No armor or barding, just a saddle. The fur on his head covers his eyes (like the pic above). So it is funny seeing him charge into battle, like he can't see where he is going with all that fur.

If you could create this, it would be great.

Gray Lensman

Explorer
A Good Looking (as in yowza!) female Half-Orc (don't care about skin tone but no warts, bumps, ect) with smallish tusks.

Character is Barbarian 2 / Rogue 3 / Fighter 4 / Ranger 3

Rages with her great sword when not shooting people with her bow.

Remove ads