And the Uppity Shoeshine... (DM:twilsemail; Judge: renau1g)

Xeterog

Explorer
Yer not getting away that easily Fredrcok says as he teleports next to the Red Capped creature. Why don't you and your buddies try me on for size now., he continues, trying to draw the creatures attention to himself. He then swings his hammer down on the red capped creature, connecting solidly.

[sblock=actions]
Move: :ranged:Psionic Ambush to teleport to I8
Minor: :close:Telepathic Challenge to mark all enemies within close burst 2. NOTES:
1) LOS not required, so even invisible get marked
2) Since have not used Battlemind Demand, the Green/Blue guy beside Kaz remains marked as well
3) If I'm seeing it right, now all creatures on the map are marked by me until the end of my next turn (and the Green/blue guy next to Kaz remains marked until the end of the encounter
4) I'm assuming this will overwrite the previous mark I had on the Red Capped guy, so now it just lasts until the end of my next turn.

Standard: :melee:Iron Fist on the Red Capped guy: 27 hits AC for 13 damage: Effect: DR4 until the End of my next turn.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Fredrock]
DR 4 TEONT
Marks: Croc (TEONT), Red Cap (TEONT), Blue N (TEONT), Blue S (TEONT), Green/Blue (TEOE)
AP: Used
PP: 1 of 4 used
Damage: none

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 6
Passive Perception: +17, Passive Insight: +22 Senses: Low-Light
Init +2, Speed:5
AC:23, Fort:19, Reflex:19, Will:23
HP 64/64, Bloodied:32, Surge Value:16, Surges left:13/13
Action Points: 0/1, Power points 3/4
Powers-
Blurred Step link
:close:Battlemind Demand link
:melee:Mind Spike link
:melee:Bull's Strength link
:melee:Iron Fist link
:melee:Mist Weapon link
Second Wind link
Battle Resilience link
:close:Telepathic Challenge link
:ranged:Psionic Ambush link
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony link
:melee:Beckoning Strike link
:melee:Beckoning Strike attack

Item powers
Dwarven Scale armor link
Manifestor Weapon link

:melee:MBA +12 vs AC, 1d10+8 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA +2 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
GM: Red Cap is bloodied.

GM Note: I put the two Small Blue guys on the map because everyone should know their positions. They're not hidden, just invisible.

Fred's blow lands solidly on the Red Cap's red cap. The brute looks up to Fred and chuckles wickedly.

Mewness

First Post
With a single swipe, Scarmiglione slashes at the faces of both blue creatures, leaving them temporarily blind. He then moves away from them, but one of them catches at his foot and knocks him to the ground behind Toeto. Scarmiglione utters an indignant "SQUAWK!" that engulfs the creatures in blue-white sparks.

[sblock=actions]Minor: songmaster's boon power. Bluff check vs Will, N blue guy, S blue guy
14(1d20) +17 = 31; 11(1d20) +17 = 28
. Scarm has CA against both during his turn.

Standard: blinding barrage vs AC (+CA), N blue guy; S blue guy; damage; sneak attack damage on N blue guy
10(1d20) +13 +2 = 25; 7(1d20) +13 +2 = 22; 4(2d4) +6 = 10; 11(2d6) = 11
. N blue guy hit for 21, S blue guy hit for 10. Both are blinded until EONT.

Move: to I3, falls prone.

AP: blazing starfall vs ref (+CA), blue guy N; blue guy S; damage
4(1d20) +11 +2 = 17; 18(1d20) +11 +2 = 31; 3(1d4) +15 = 18
. N guy missed. S guy takes 18 radiant. Zone from I5-I7 until EONT, enemies leaving it take 2 fire.

Total: 21 to N blue guy, 28 to S blue guy, both are blinded until EONT.[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniKenku]Scarmiglione Male Kenku Rogue|Sorcerer 6
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:20, Will:19; Resist 5 psychic
HP:39/49, Bloodied:24, Surge Value:12, Surges left:7/7
Action Points: 0
Blazing Starfall
Sly Flourish

Wave of Light
Low Slash
Swift Parry
Songmaster’s Boon (item)
Second Wind

Blinding Barrage
Thunder Leap
Deep Shroud
Shadowdance Armor (item)
Lucky Charm (item)

Phase of the Sun: At the start of my turn, each enemy adjacent to me takes 2 fire and radiant damage; resist 5 cold
Phase of the Moon: Bonus to AC equal to number of conscious adjacent enemies; resist 5 psychic
Phase of the Stars: Whenever an enemy's attack misses me, I can teleport 2 as a free action; resist 5 radiant

First Time Bloodied: Change immediately to next phase.

Conditions: phase of the moon, prone

Full sheet: Scarmiglione[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
GM: Blue guys deal extra damage on an OA. Rolling the extra now.

Somehow I misread the middle of that action sequence. Both will take OAs against Scarm... Don't mind me. I'll get some caffeine in a tick.

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
GM: Blind doesn't stop you from making OAs, it just gives your enemies total concealment. Unless I'm mistaken. Then it totally stops you from kaing OAs. I'm going off of the rules in HotFK as I don't have a copy of the RC handy.

Xeterog

Explorer
OOC: players handbook, page 290. In the OAtk section, has this:

Able to Attack: You can’t make an opportunity attack unless you are able to make a melee basic attack and you can see your enemy.
don't think that has been changed

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases