And the Uppity Shoeshine... (DM:twilsemail; Judge: renau1g)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: @H.M.Gimlord ; Do you want to use Bear's Endurance?
OOC: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Uh. Sure, but did I miss a damage roll somewhere. By my count I should have been at 31 (not 17) at the end of last round. That would put Eithal at 11 (not -3) unless there is a hidden damage roll for the invisible claws a round ago. I guess that was for 14 damage heh?

If the count is right, she will use Bear's endurance.

Dekana

Explorer
Toeto points her root-like totem at Scarm as she prepares to bless him with nature's regeneration, but she pauses in the middle of her spell. He is ducking for cover, but he doesn't look that hurt to be honest. He's probably playing up his injuries for sympathy. "You'll be fine," she says to him with a light smile. Toeto then redirects her healing spell to Eithal.

Sprout, meanwhile, thrashes his tail wildly against the red cap. It leaps over his blows without much trouble.

OOC: Healing: Eithal spends a surge to regain 29 hp.
[sblock=Stat block/Actions]Actions
Move: Toeto stays put and Sprout moves to I9.

Standard: Spring Renewal Strike vs Red Cap misses. (1d20+9=13)

Minor: Healing Spirit on Eithal for surge + 10 = 29 hp.

PC:Toeto (Dekana) - L4W Wiki - Female Lizardfolk Shaman 6
Initiative +5, Senses: Insight +7, Perception +12; low-light vision
HP 53/53; Bloodied 26, Surge Value 13, Surges 10/10
AC 22; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 19
Speed 5
Action Points 1

Conditions

Powers
Spirit's Shield, OA through Sprout: +9 vs Ref, 4 damage, effect: one ally within 5 squares of the SC gains 7 hp (10 if adjacent to the SC).
Call Spirit Companion, Imposter's Finemail, Protecting Strike, Voice of Battle
Certain Threat, Healing Spirit x2, Lizardfolk Recovery, Speak with Spirits, Spring Renewal Strike, Sudden Restoration
Healing Word, Hungry Spirits Totem, Protective Roots, Spirit of the Healing Flood, Wind of Pain and Succor

Notes
Any ally adjacent to Toeto's spirit companion regains +3 additional hit points when he or she uses second wind or when Toeto uses a healing power on him or her.
Boon: When Toeto summons Sprout, enemies adjacent to her take 1 radiant damage and allies adjacent to Sprout gain 1 THP.

[sblock=Spirit Companion notes]The spirit companion is treated as a conjuration with some exceptions.
  • It occupies 1 square like an ally does.
  • It is only affected by melee or ranged attacks (not close/area attacks or zones).
  • It is dispersed if it takes 13 or more damage from a single blow, and Toeto takes 8 damage. It is otherwise unaffected by attacks. It uses Toeto's defenses.
  • It cannot be flanked and it does not grant flanking.
  • The companion can move 5 squares whenever Toeto takes a move action. It is not affected by difficult terrain.
[/sblock][/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Uh. Sure, but did I miss a damage roll somewhere. By my count I should have been at 31 (not 17) at the end of last round. That would put Eithal at 11 (not -3) unless there is a hidden damage roll for the invisible claws a round ago. I guess that was for 14 damage heh?

OOC: Also, don't forget that your boon lets you spend an extra healing surge whenever healed from 0 or below and that you can stand up from prone as a free action when you spend a surge.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Will we reach a milestone at the end of the encounter?

Kaz seems undeterred by both the claws and the grasping roots of the creatures and continues to hunt his prey. He takes his axe and swings it at the beast while getting ready for it to run away once again.
[sblock=actions]
Standard: Bond of Pursuit: 21 vs AC 13 damage vs blue/green. If the target doesn't end its next turn adjacent to Kaz, he can shift 4 squares as a free action, and must end the shift closer to the target.

Takes 5 damage?
[/sblock]

[sblock=statblock]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 6,
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 25, Passive Insight: 18, Senses: Low Light
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:19, Will:21
HP: 30/58, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1
Basic Attack Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe+1, +8 vs AC, 1d12+5 damage (+1d12 on crit, 19-20 threat against undead, +1d6 when bloodied, reroll 1&2 damage)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
Overwhelming Strike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Sequestering Strike
Avenger's Resolve
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Amulet of Life +1
Aspect of Might
Strength of Many
Soul Seeker
Battlecrazed Executioner's Axe +1

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.

If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage to next attack. (Censure of Pursuit)

Can shift through difficult terrain (wild step)[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post

GM: Eithal took damage from wo OAs while moving to the Croc. One for 14 and one for 19. Is it safe to assume that you missed the first one?

OOC: Also, don't forget that your boon lets you spend an extra healing surge whenever healed from 0 or below and that you can stand up from prone as a free action when you spend a surge.

GM: True, but Bear's Endurance is an interrupt, so she'd be healing up and then taking the damage. @H.M.Gimlord , if that affects your earlier decision, lemme know.

OOC: Will we reach a milestone at the end of the encounter?

GM: Yes. The end of this encounter marks a Milestone.

Also, Blue/Green has perished.

Kaz only takes 4 damage.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: I think IS was referring to Toeto's healing spirit. If we stop a minute to coordinate our actions, Eithal may not need to spend the daily. HS gets her up to 29, and the boon adds one more healing surge on top of that. I think that's the way I would like to do things. This will save Bear's endurance for later.

twilsemail

First Post
Mid-Turn update with a map.

[sblock=combat status]
Toeto: 53/53
Eithal: 48/78
Kaz: 36/58
Yishim: 41/41
Fredrock: 64/64
Scarm: 39/49

Croc: 78, Marked by Fred,
Small Blue GuyN: 40, Marked by Fred, Bloodied
Small Blue GuyS: 46, Marked by Fred, Bloodied
Small Blue/Green guy: Dead
Red Cap: 47, Marked by Fred, Bloodied

There is a zone around F8/H10. Enemies take 2 fire damage for leaving the zone.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy stats]
Croc
AC 26 | F 27 | R 19 | W 22
MBA: Reach 2, +15 vs AC, 2d8+4 damage and the target is grabbed.

Small blue guy
AC 21 | F 18 | R 21 | W 18
Aura 5: Enemies take a -5 Penalty to skill checks.
MBA: Claw, +12 vs AC, 2d6+4 damage and if the target moves away before the end of its next turn it falls prone.

Small blue/green guy
AC 19 | F 16 | R 18 | W 17
Aura 5: Enemies take a -5 penalty to skill checks
MBA: Claw, +10 vs AC, 2d6+6 damage.

Red Cap
AC 22 | F 18 | R 17 | W 19
MBA: Short Sword, +13 vs AC, 1d6+3 damage and Ongoing 5 (save ends). [/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
GM: [MENTION=14889]Mewness[/MENTION], I was going to stick Yishim's actions in with the enemies. If you want to take the helm instead, I'm cool with that too. As the dice seem to dislike me more as a player than as a GM, the party may want you to roll instead.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases