And the Uppity Shoeshine... (DM:twilsemail; Judge: renau1g)

Mewness

First Post
"Watch your footing, my dear," Scarmiglione says solicitously as he and Toeto edge past each other. "SQUAWK!" Another shower of blue-white sparks engulfs the crocodile and one of the stealthy blue creatures, followed by an expanding wave of blue flames.

[sblock=actions]Move: shift to J5 (where Toeto was standing)

Standard: blazing starfall vs reflex, blue guy; croc; damage
4(1d20) +11 = 15; 11(1d20) +11 = 22; 2(1d4) +15 = 17
. Croc takes 17 radiant. Zone appears in a burst 1 centered on G9. Until EONT, enemies leaving the zone take 2 fire. (Previous blazing starfall zone goes away.)

Immediate: Scarm will swift parry if he can turn a melee hit into a miss with it.[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniKenku]Scarmiglione Male Kenku Rogue|Sorcerer 6
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:21, Fort:16, Reflex:20, Will:19; Resist 5 psychic
HP:49/49, Bloodied:24, Surge Value:12, Surges left:7/7
Action Points: 1
Blazing Starfall
Sly Flourish

Wave of Light
Low Slash
Swift Parry
Songmaster’s Boon (item)
Second Wind

Blinding Barrage
Thunder Leap
Deep Shroud
Shadowdance Armor (item)
Lucky Charm (item)

Phase of the Sun: At the start of my turn, each enemy adjacent to me takes 2 fire and radiant damage; resist 5 cold
Phase of the Moon: Bonus to AC equal to number of conscious adjacent enemies; resist 5 psychic
Phase of the Stars: Whenever an enemy's attack misses me, I can teleport 2 as a free action; resist 5 radiant

First Time Bloodied: Change immediately to next phase.

Conditions: phase of the moon

Full sheet: Scarmiglione[/sblock]

OOC: Yishim will wait until near the end of the turn. Both Croc and blue guy next to him also have -5 to attack rolls in addition to the immobilized due to Maze of Mirrors

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=Enemy Actions]
OA vs. Sprout
Not an OA, it was an attack. It missed either way.
[/sblock]

The Croc lashes out at its smaller and quicker cousin but is unable to catch the little critter in its jaws. It shifts its head around, scoping out its surroundings as the battlefield has changed.

[sblock=combat status]
Toeto: 53/53
Eithal:50/78
Kaz: 58/58
Yishim: 41/41
Fredrock: 64/64; DR7 UENT
Scarm: 49/49

Croc: 58
Small Blue GuyN:
Small Blue GuyS: 18 and Cannot shift UENT
Small Blue/Green guy: 62, Bloodied
Red Cap: 17

There is a zone around H7/F9. Enemies take 2 fire damage for leaving the zone.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy stats]
Croc
AC 26 | F 27 | R 19 | W 22
MBA: Reach 2, +15 vs AC, 2d8+4 damage and the target is grabbed.

Small blue guy
AC 21 | F 18 | R 21 | W 18
Aura 5: Enemies take a -5 Penalty to skill checks.
MBA: Claw, +12 vs AC, 2d6+4 damage and if the target moves away before the end of its next turn it falls prone.

Small blue/green guy
AC 19 | F 16 | R 18 | W 17
Aura 5: Enemies take a -5 penalty to skill checks
MBA: Claw, +10 vs AC, 2d6+6 damage.

Red Cap
AC 22 | F 18 | R 17 | W 19
MBA: Short Sword, +13 vs AC, 1d6+3 damage and Ongoing 5 (save ends). [/sblock]

Last edited:

Xeterog

Explorer
Fredrock swings his hammer with all his strength at the creature with the red cap.

[sblock=actions]
Free: when Red cap shifted, Blurred Step to shift to I15
Standard: :melee:Bull's Strength vs Red cap. 31 hits for 17 damage: effect, red cap is pushed 2 to I18
Move: move to I17
Minor: :close:Battlemind Demand using 1 PP to mark both red cap(I18) and small blue/green guy(I19)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fredrock]
Summary:
Marks: Red Cap (I18), Small Blue/Green(I19)
AP: used
PP: 1 of 4 used

Notes:
Will shift (Blurred Step) if Red cap shifts, trying to stay adjacent

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 6
Passive Perception: +17, Passive Insight: +22 Senses: Low-Light
Init +2, Speed:5
AC:23, Fort:19, Reflex:19, Will:23
HP 64/64, Bloodied:32, Surge Value:16, Surges left:13/13
Action Points: 0/1, Power points 3/4
Powers-
Blurred Step link
:close:Battlemind Demand link
:melee:Mind Spike link
:melee:Bull's Strength link
:melee:Iron Fist link
:melee:Mist Weapon link
Second Wind link
Battle Resilience link
:close:Telepathic Challenge link
:ranged:Psionic Ambush link
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony link
:melee:Beckoning Strike link
:melee:Beckoning Strike attack

Item powers
Dwarven Scale armor link
Manifestor Weapon link

:melee:MBA +12 vs AC, 1d10+8 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA +2 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
OOC: Is anyone else having problems loading ENWorld in general? I've got a 40-60 second load time for each page.

My post above should have had a link to the updated map. It wound up being a link to this thread/page. Not sure what happened there.

Yishim again explodes into action. When I say stay away, I mean it!. Tentacles rise from the ground underneath the crocodile and its companion, greviously wounding the latter. Both are caught up in its clutches, unaware that they are no more than illusions. The power pushes the crocodile further up the tunnel, away from the party.

[sblock=Actions]
Through Phantom Echoes feat I have CA on the Croc. Since I did two actions last turn, it is possible that I have CA on two creatures (the Croc from the Phantom Bolt, and the blue guy from the Maze of Mirrors), but not sure if that's true.
Standard: Grasping Shadows G8-I10. Blue Guy crits for 19, and Croc is missed, except I pop my Heroic Action to add +4 for 23 vs. Will for 10. Rolled three 1s on the damage dice :-(
Attacks/Damage.

Effects: Both are slowed until EONT, and any creature entering the zone takes 5 damage and is slowed. I will pop my Orb of Insurmountable Force to push the Croc two squares to F9-G10.
Minor: Active Perception to look around (17)
Move: None[/sblock]
[sblock=Yishim Stat Block]Yishim- Male Human Wizard 6
Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 20
AC:22, Fort:15, Reflex:20, Will:19, Resist 10 Force -- Speed:6
HP:41/41, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left:6/6
Initiative +7
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Notable Feats: Action Surge, Phantom Echoes, Enlarge Spell
Powers: Freezing Burst, Phantom Bolt, Shield, Levitate, Heroic Effort, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Orb of Deception, Orb of Insurmountable Force, Phantom Chasm, Visions of Avarice, Brooch of Shielding
Other: Deathwalker's Boon (19-20 Crit Range vs. Undead, does not draw OAs from Undead and passes through thier squares as allies)
PC:Yishim (ronakshah2000) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: :eek: Did I miss a turn somewhere. Sorry. I spent all my "D&D" time yesterday, and tonight, knocking out a huge segue for Land Ho only to have the post eaten by the internet. It's midnight on a weekday, and I've got to get some sleep. Please give me until Friday morning USEDT to post this turn.
Shaking off the bites and cheap shots, Eithal bounds across the small bridge and throws herself at the nearest evil-looking thing she sees, "Aaaaaayeeeee!"[sblock=Actions]Move: to J6
Standard: Charge to I7'
Target: Blue guy at H8
Attack: 1d20+13+1(Charge)=33 vs. AC for 1d12+7=10 damage
Free: Mark Blue Guy at H8

I'm sure there's an OA in there somewhere from the blue guy that disappeared, but I don't know where he is, so I'll let the DM figure it out :devil:.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads