[Blackbyrne Publishing] Age of Lords Campaign Setting Kickstarter Project

Hey there everyone,

Inspired by Matt James and his American Soldier documentary, I thought Kickstarter would be a perfect place to try and raise funds for my Campaign Setting project. As I have mentioned before, I don't do art. Ever. Not ever, never. So I have to pay other people to do the art, while I do up the rest. Since this project, two rule books on the campaign setting (one GM and one Player's Guide for both 4E and PathfinderRPG) is much larger than my standard adventures, I am going to need more specific art than usual. So, I ask you to have a look and, if you cannot participate, please at least spread the word to help me out.

Thanks

Jeff Gupton
Blackbyrne Publishing
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/110 ... nd-players

UPDATE:

Well, after a week at it, the Kickstarter project is at 26% funded! Thanks to anyone who has pledged, it means a lot to me to get support from my fellow gamers to allow me to realize a dream If you haven't had a look, please do so and (hopefully) you'll be able to join the list of backers who are getting EXCLUSIVE Sneak Peaks. If not, I understand, but could you please pass along the link through whatever outlet you have at your disposal.

Thanks

Jeff Gupton

06/02/11 Update

I must say, the fan response is very overwhelming, thank you! With 28 days left, I've reached 55% of my goal and I know there will be more. While I haven't posted a sneak peak in a few days (life's been busy) I will update the project page tonight, so please come back for more. Please consider backing this great setting, full of adventure and mystery, it will only be able to grow larger and more expansive with your support!
Thanks
Jeff Gupton
Owner
Blackbyrne Publishing

06/05/11 Update

Wow, where do I start! First off, I am at $705 of the $800 goal and still have about 25 days left, that's exciting! Next, I've added a new rewards tier that gets you $350 worth of books (current and future releases) for only $200!! Who else would do that for you guys?!?!?! (there are only 4 of these available, and 1 is already gone, DON'T WAIT) Lastly, since I am so close to reaching my current goal, if a secondary goal of $1000 is met, I will reward backers with an EXCLUSIVE MINI-ADVENTURE only available to backers. Period. As in, never released to the general public, ever. On top of that, if the funds go above $1000 the adventure will grow in size, say for example a full sized adventure at $1200 and a mega-adventure at $1600. If you truly want a setting that is exciting, fun and full of surprises, then the Age of Lords is for you.

06/12/11 Update FUNDED!!!

GOOD NEWS! The Project has reached $800! (there is a $30 Paypal transaction that will go through soon) Thank you to everyone who helped spread the word about my project, your help meant a lot to me. Now there is still a 2nd goal, if people are still interested, of $1000 which will include an EXCLUSIVE adventure for JUST BACKERS. And one pledge of the $200 Reward would easily do it. (The $200 Reward includes $350 worth of books, you cannot find a deal like that anywhere!)

EDIT: Within hours of this posting, the project went from $800 to $1,130! Which means I am now only $70 away from my THIRD goal which will turn the exclusive mini-adventure into a regular sized Blackbyrne adventure!

Last edited:

Remove ads