4E [Adventure] Hysteria's Ascendency (Judge: Stonegod) - Page 11
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 350
  1. #101

    Gallant (Lvl 3)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Marysville, CA
    Posts
    399
    Reposted for Stonegod:
    The Math

    415 wererat minion x5 (83 XP ea)
    600 wererat x3 (200 XP ea)
    500 wererat brute x2 (250 XP ea)
    1515 sub-total
    3030 doubled

    505 XP total XP each

    Braddock: 5635*+505=6141 XP
    Kellindil: 3750*+505=4255 XP
    Quan: 3750*+505=4255 XP
    Orsik: 9337*+505=9842 XP
    Quan: 3750*+505=4255 XP
    Rikka: 9800*+505=10305 XP (Gain 1 level)
    *NOTE: These XP totals were taken from your wiki pages.

    Time XP/gp
    Hasn't been a month yet so I'll hold off on this for right now.


    GM: @pathfinderq1: Got the word from Stonegod that you are all approved for your last level. Go ahead and level up (and then get in line again for approvals!).

    Everyone: Looks like Muzdum is joining us. I'll wait for him to post then we'll continue (thanks jonmeier1 for getting him - love, lazy GM).

    We've had votes for both checking out the trapdoor, as well as going to the Eldon, the gnome apothecary. So I'll need to know what choice you have made.

  2. #102

    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Auburndale, MA
    Posts
    3,659
    As Quan returned with his new recruit, Rikka slid forward out of the shelter of the ruins. Still in her leopard form, she growled "Another dwarf- perfect for some tunnel exploration. Let's have these rats- or their friends- out of their hole..." With a rough purr that might have been the feline equivalent of a chuckle, Rikka moved forward towards the trapdoor.

    OOC

    >Leveled up and ready to go.
    >As noted, Rikka doesn't want to leave a loose end like that trapdoor behind- she would rather check it and then move on to other choices than go somewhere else and return here later.
    >Unless physically prevented from doing so, Rikka will approach the trapdoor slowly and cautiously, she will examine the door itself and attempt to listen to hear if there is any activity under the door
    >Stealth check (cautious approach) 1d20+11= 18
    >Perception check (examine/listen at trapdoor) 1d20+20= 29
    >Rolls: Roll Lookup

  3. #103

    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    stonegod's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Starkville, MS
    Posts
    12,534
    Approved
    Quote Originally Posted by jsb420 View Post
    Reposted for Stonegod:
    The Math

    415 wererat minion x5 (83 XP ea)
    600 wererat x3 (200 XP ea)
    500 wererat brute x2 (250 XP ea)
    1515 sub-total
    3030 doubled

    505 XP total XP each

    Braddock: 5635*+505=6141 XP
    Kellindil: 3750*+505=4255 XP
    Quan: 3750*+505=4255 XP
    Orsik: 9337*+505=9842 XP
    Quan: 3750*+505=4255 XP
    Rikka: 9800*+505=10305 XP (Gain 1 level)
    *NOTE: These XP totals were taken from your wiki pages.

    Time XP/gp
    Hasn't been a month yet so I'll hold off on this for right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsb420 View Post
    GM: @pathfinderq1: Got the word from Stonegod that you are all approved for your last level. Go ahead and level up (and then get in line again for approvals!).

    Everyone: Looks like Muzdum is joining us. I'll wait for him to post then we'll continue (thanks jonmeier1 for getting him - love, lazy GM).

    We've had votes for both checking out the trapdoor, as well as going to the Eldon, the gnome apothecary. So I'll need to know what choice you have made.
    OOC: In game leveling does not require judge approval, only DM.

  4. #104

    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,247
    "Hey" kept saying the dwarf, anoyied that the elf didn't gave him the bottle, as he kept trying to snatch it from his hand, and failing due to his short stature. "Yer gonna make me mad, ye don wanna see me mad!"
    As a random animal came out of nowhere and started speaking to the elf, Muzdum jumped out of the way. "Dinner's also included?" he asked, staring at the elf, hand in the hilt of his axe, and his free hand closed into a tight fist.

    OOC: Hola

  5. #105

    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saint Martin
    Posts
    2,738
    "Yes, and you're it!" speaks huge goliath ominously.

    After a second of hard staring he cracks small smile. "Welcome. We're tracking some wererats. Would you be willing to help?"

  6. #106

    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,396
    "Ach, Muzdum! I was beginning to worry ye had found the bottom of the ale cask too irrestable!"

    He motions to the trap door, "There be some wererat scum that tried to kill us a moment ago. We be thinkin' we need to go ferret them out. What say ye?"

    dwarven
    Keep an eye on the elf folk. Very sneaky, that one!


    ooc
    I vote trapdoor then alchemist

  7. #107
    Quan takes a quick pull of the bottle before tossing it to Muzdum. He grins comically watching the dwarf try to catch it before tumbling towards the trapdoor and falling in after Rikka.

  8. #108

    Defender (Lvl 8)



    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    2,396
    "Allow me," Braddock makes his way over to the trapdoor. He fumbles around in his cloak pockets for the right thieves tool, but isn't sure if the tumbler falls with all the cursing under his breathe.

    thievery check
    1d20+10 → [4,10] = (14) Roll Lookup

  9. #109

    Gallant (Lvl 3)



    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Marysville, CA
    Posts
    399
    GM: Majority rules. Opening the trapdoor

    Kellindil is hidden in shadows, sharp eyes keeping watch.

    Orsik eyes the trapdoor, maul in hand.

    Rikka listens, ears rotating, but picks up no suspicious sounds. Feline eyes scanning, she sees nothing out of the ordinary about the trapdoor, except that its in good condition compared to the ruined warehouse.

    Quan tumbles out of the drunken dwarfs reach, tossing his flask to Muzdum.

    Muzdum stumbles forward, grabbing the flask from Quan, is shocked at Rikkas appearance.

    Braddock is able to maneuver the simple bar locking the trapdoor, and from inside the space below the door, you hear a muffled thump as the bar lands. You wait for a few seconds for anything to happen, and nothing does.

    Braddock and Muzdum muscle the door open.
    Cellar


    From the darkness below, the first thing you notice is the pungent smell of an open sewer. In the dim light from the trapdoors opening, you can see the room is smallish (20x25). Overturned crates, a few casks of cheap wine (just for Quan and Muzdum, haha), bundles of clothing, torches, a few coils of rope, and various other mundane supplies are tossed and scattered around the floor, as if someone (or something) grabbed only essential items before fleeing.

    From your position at the trapdoor opening, beyond a short stairway, you can see rubble littering the floor directly in front of a gaping hole in the west wall, opening directly into Cliffsides ancient sewer system. The room is otherwise unoccupied.

    GM: Feel free to introduce yourselves to Muzdum, then enter the room below.

  10. #110

    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,247
    Quote Originally Posted by FourMonos View Post
    "Ach, Muzdum! I was beginning to worry ye had found the bottom of the ale cask too irrestable!"

    He motions to the trap door, "There be some wererat scum that tried to kill us a moment ago. We be thinkin' we need to go ferret them out. What say ye?"

    dwarven
    Keep an eye on the elf folk. Very sneaky, that one!


    ooc
    I vote trapdoor then alchemist
    "Oi Braddock, just when I thought I lost ye, I found ye again! The gods favour me." states the brawler, winking about the comment in dwarven. "Sure thin' I'll kill some wererats, it's always a pleasure to rip heads apart and sink heads into shoulders with some friends."

    Muzdum boldly enters the room, peeking through the gape in the wall, hoping his darkvision would allow him to notices something.

    Passive perception: 14

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: Tuesday, 5th February, 2013, 05:57 PM
  2. [Adventure] Scratching the Surface (Judge: Stonegod)
    By Son of Meepo in forum Living Eberron
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: Wednesday, 28th September, 2011, 03:50 AM
  3. Replies: 821
    Last Post: Thursday, 10th February, 2011, 09:21 PM
  4. [Adventure] A Boy and His Dog (DM: stonegod; Judge: r1)
    By stonegod in forum Living 4th Edition
    Replies: 475
    Last Post: Wednesday, 5th January, 2011, 12:39 AM
  5. [Adventure] Dive into Darkness (Judge: stonegod)
    By ScorpiusRisk in forum Living Eberron
    Replies: 463
    Last Post: Friday, 21st May, 2010, 02:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •