[Adventure] Serpent's Skull: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv (DM: Mewness; Judge: THB)

jbear

First Post
"B-by logic right g-goes inland. L-left towards the sh-shore" stutters Kane grimly. "I say w-we go r-right."

OOC: I'm not going to bother rolling. Kane doesn't spot anything. If I had a physical dice I'd roll just in case but with this dice roller I have rolled between 1 and 4 my last 6 rolls, so I know I have a crit coming up soon ... which I'd rather use in a fight for obvious reasons :)

jbear

First Post
Kane almost cheers up when he realises he is not the only one in a foul mood. Almost.
He nods as Dekana is of course right but his brow wrinkles in frustration as he finds himself unable to express his thoughts clearly once again, a happening by rights he should be used to by now.

"T-true. B-but islands have m-middles. Right heads m-more towards the m-middle."

Mewness

First Post
"Right it is then!" says Pezock jauntily, as though he means to dispel the sullen mood of his friends through sheer high spirits. "What a bunch of sourpusses we have today, Pearl," he remarks in a lowered voice, which is still quite audible to everyone else.

The right hand path leads in a more or less westerly direction for another couple of miles, during which the group finds another couple of ill-concealed traps. Then they come to a river. The path here splits again, one branch following the river upstream to the north, the other following it west in the direction of its flow.

Both branches of the path show signs of use. "West again?" asks Pezock. "I feel like going north might just take us in a big circle."

jbear

First Post
Kane nods patting the kenku on the shoulder and smiling weakly.

"F-forgive my m-mood. I slept b-badly. And this b-business with the c-captain ... b-bad f-feeling."

He shakes his head as though trying to snap out of it.

"W-west it is Pez."

Kane heads west, presuming the others will follow the instinct of their beaked companion.

OOC: I feel a bit bad posting so much but in the interests of pace I'll pick a path. I get the feeling Mewness is pushing things along for the same reason. Would I be out of line to ask if player interest is waning? Or are you guys just really busy at the moment?

Dekana

Explorer
Castile's frown slowly disappears as Pezock speaks. "Well, misery loves company. And I'll do my best to spread my mood to any cannibals we meet."

Castile chooses the west path and looks behind her to make sure the others are following.

OOC: I'm still quite active on the forum, but it's true that I've been posting more slowly with this character then I'd like. I'm trying to pick up the pace, though.

BenBrown

First Post
"I could sing a lively song, to lighten the mood," Hú Lí says brightly, tapping her drum quietly, "but I suppose we should keep quiet, traveling in unknown places like this."

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Preparing the next encounter. Stay tuned...

I think that my own responsiveness has been a little slack lately, so I'm trying to kick things up a bit. This is a long adventure and it's entirely possible that a little fatigue has set in. Fortunately, there should be some good arse-kicking coming up.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
The path meanders a bit, following the river to its mouth, and a rocky bay. Another trap is discovered here, and the path continues southwest along the shore.

GM: Everyone make a Perception check. If you want to "conserve" die rolls, I can make one for you ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases