[Adventure] Serpent's Skull: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv (DM: Mewness; Judge: THB)

GROMkill

First Post
Gelik frowns. "I wish I could tell you something more helpful. The ship's figurehead looks like a seahorse. I think I mentioned that. Boats aren't my area of expertise. Fortunately, it's hardly vital that we find it."

"Hm. A seahorse." Takahaan scratches his scaled cheek, thinking. "Well, we'll keep an eye out for it, even if it isn't that important. Although, we did see another wrecked ship we have yet to explore, if my memory doesn't fail me." The dragonborn seems eager to help the gnome despite the trivial favor.

The night watch is very boring but Takahaan is eager to have a bit of thoughtful rest and good company after a few days of hard trekking and fighting cannibals. Nodding to Sasha as the shift is up, he retires to bed and sleeps like a log.

Last edited:

Pentius

First Post
OOC: Incidentally, while I do want Nori to get his theme, if you guys have something else you wanna do first, I'm down. I don't expect my theme to give me much power, and I don't mind doing a few other things first if they seem more pressing, so long as I know my theme remains an eventual goal.

I'm just enjoying the fights and the NPC interactions, really.

Mewness

First Post
OOC: Well, I'd quite like to do the pterosaur wrangling as I have the encounter half-way prepared. It won't take up the entire day anyway. Has everyone updated their sheets?

GROMkill

First Post
OOC: LET'S GO WRANGLIN' :D Then look for the gnome's ship. Even though it is "not that important." Playing WoW has made me want to do ALLLL THE QUESTS, EVAR.

Mewness

First Post
Smuggler's Shiv, Day 6

The group is in good spirits this morning. Sasha is ready to go looking for reptile-birds, and has even managed to find, or possibly make, some little cages. Jade is especially cheerful, having found what he was looking for in Kinkarian's ledgers.

GM: I'll start checking character sheets and then there will be some catching of varmints.

jbear

First Post
Kane awakes in a simply glorious mood. Whistling a salty tune he helps the early risers put breakfast together, scoffing down his own share in a few seconds and washing it dawn with dew from the large jungle leaves.

He then opens the chest and touches the calender disk lovingly for a few moments before returning it to its place. After a few stretches to unkink the knots in his body Kane dons his new shiny vest and calls his sword to him. He's ready and rearing to go. Flicking his coin into the air he asks:

"S-so? Are we after your C-captain today or shall w-we do something m-more s-sensible, l-like treasure hunting and egg p-poaching?"

Pentius

First Post
OOC: Well, when you say pterosaur wrangling, opposition to the idea does seem foolish. I'll try to get my sheet updated today

GROMkill

First Post
"S-so? Are we after your C-captain today or shall w-we do something m-more s-sensible, l-like treasure hunting and egg p-poaching?"

Takahaan turns to his new friend and responds. "We've pretty much lost the trail of our Captain. We might as well go after one of those animals since we're back at camp and closeby."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases