[Adventure] Serpent's Skull: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv (DM: Mewness; Judge: THB)

jbear

First Post
OOC: You don't need to aim with Flaming Sphere. It just burns anything close :)
If something shrieks then Kane knows where to fire in an ice grenade :) All hypothetical of course ;)
OOC:

jbear

First Post
Kane backs out of the ship completely to regroup with his companions outside and decide whether or not they want to excise the ship of its ghosts.

Dekana

Explorer
"Is everyone okay?" Castile asks as the party regroups. She looks relieved when she sees that everyone has made it out unmolested. "I guess we know what happened to the sailors now." The dwarf girl wavers for a few moments. She looks to the ship, then inland, then to the ship again. "Well, if there's shipwrecked treasure, it's not going to open itself. Takahaan, what do you say we go in there and flush out those shadows. The rest of you can destroy them when they show themselves."

OOC: Castile's battle plans are elegant in their simplicity, hehe.
My vote is to fight. How do adventurers become famous if they don't display senseless bravado?

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Kane can't help but smile at Castile's comment, a comment in deed after his own heart.
Outside from the oppressive atmosphere of the haunted ship Kane's courage returns. He tries to express himself to his companions, coin spinning into the air.

"M-maybe I can f-flush out the spirits. Inside the sh-ship it's hard to k-keep f-f-f ... to m-move. I c-can b-blast with m-magic. M-maybe make them m-mad ... so they c-come to us... f-fight on our t-terms ... in the light"

The twinkle has returned to his eye as the grin to his face.

OOC: It's nasty fighting in an area completely composed of difficult terrain. If we can even get them to come to the threshold of the ship and the land we are better off I think. Or is the land around the ship also all difficult terrain [MENTION=14889]Mewness[/MENTION] ? Freezing bursts might provoke an attack from the residents of the ship ... or at least some of them. Melee warriors prepare attacks for when they emerge?

Pentius

First Post
Noriaki nods at Kane's words. "I suppose we can't very well leave them here for the next poor souls to stumble upon. But we don't have to fight on their terms, either."

BenBrown

First Post
"While I wouldn't want anyone else hurt," Hú Lí says, "Surely those who survive on this island and are not as well armed as we are know better than to explore these wrecks. There is nothing left of this ship but rotting planks, not even a hull. Within a year it will be taken wholly by the waves. What has anyone to gain here? Treasure? Of what good is gold in a place like this? I don't like leaving this unfriendly presence here, but if it does not come out, it is no danger to us. Let us leave this place, and save our strength for more useful things."

GROMkill

First Post
OOC: I second what jbear said.

Takahaan grins as Castile riles up his battle-spirits. Gripping his nodachi again, he looks toward the hull. However, when Hu Li speaks, his grin fades and he realizes she is right. "I trust Lady Hu's words. If she does not feel comfortable with us provoking these spirits, I shall not either."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases