[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu stands still and watches the "blind" elf Illarion have his moment. As he ask for Hunzu to say something normally Hunzu speaks into the elf's mind once again.*

"Sir this is me speaking normally as I possess no mouth or voice box it is impossible to me to communicate with you any other way. Unless perhaps you can read sign language."

*He looks back towards Cynthia. Speaking with her mind this time.*

"I am from deep under the isles. Some place where the light of day never shines."

*Nodding to Cynthia. His cold gaze shifts over to look upon the warrior Kamotz. He lifts a hand up to right his top hat upon his head.*

"I could show you if you'd like. It shall not hurt one bit. Though may be educational non the less. As my skills are rather unusual."

Cleverusername

First Post
Illarion puts away his dagger.
"Corvus, demonhunter, would you describe the armor that so excited our pilgrim?"

Corvus removes the skull-helm from atop his head and sweat already covers his forehead, "Gods, I forgot how damn hot this thing was. Can't believe I used to wear this all the time. Oh...yeah... the whole skull thing, we were trying to intimidate, or at least confuse, the Oni with this look...it didn't work, but we sure as hell scared a lot of civilians." the warlord says, as he stares at the helm, holding it up in front of his face.

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu nods to Kamotz. With that he slams the blunt end of his Talenta Sharresh into the cobblestone beneath there feet. A small pulse of energy ripples through ground around the base of the polearm. Hunzu's blank energy stare gazes into Kamotz eyes then suddenly Kamotz blanks out for a moment in time. To all the rest watching Kamotz draws his weapon then moves towards Corvus raising his weapon as if to strike him down but then drops the weapon letting it clatter to the ground and instead gives Corvus a big hug. Kamotz would come to at this point in time. Still hugging Corvus in a manly embrace. He mind entering his newly found allies minds.*

"What I do is make others do what they do not wish to do."

*He pulls the base of his polearm out of the cobblestone ground.*

rb780nm

First Post
Sound of Stone sits silently with the others, fidgeting with his spear.

[sblock=Quick Stats]Sound of Stone, Thri-kreen Monk 3 Speaks in Lime Italics HP34/34 Temp HP 0 ,

Initiative
+6 AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 17, Will 14 AP 0, Surges 4/8 Centered Flurry of Blows, Crane's Wings, Five Storms, Thri-kreen Claws, Open the Gates of Battle, Twin Thunders, Steel Avalanche,
Special:

Wiki page: PC:SoundofStone (rb780nm) - L4W Wiki

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: I don't mind the roll-less attack, just giving some time for Corvus/Illarion to react before Kamotz 'comes too'. Also, Kamotz used to be mounted on a dire wolf.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
And so the party hugged it out. It was truly beautiful.

The next morning dawn rolled in at the docks. As promised, Captain Grubeus Flintstone walked the docks in clear view. His crew loaded the MainMist behind him with various crated of Dauntonian cargo. It was an older ship, but in good shape. Looking at it now in the early light, you realize it may be a bit of a crowded trip.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Sir this is me speaking normally as I possess no mouth or voice box it is impossible to me to communicate with you any other way. Unless perhaps you can read sign language."

Illarion passes with his hand over his forehead.
"Yes....yes, sorry about that. Of course there are people who can read minds, it's just that...well, I've seen and heard things done and experienced some myself I tend to shun the users of such powers. But if you cannot communicate in any other way, I guess I'll need to live with it. What are you that you cannot speak?"

OOC: Just late response, ignore the question it's just RP :)

rb780nm

First Post
"This is much like the ship I was on recently - I think this will be an enjoyable trip," Sound of Stone says in his strangely accented common.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases