[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=Neurotic]Neurotic would you mind pushing it away from me? I don't want it anywhere close to me. I pushed them near you and Stone to set you guys up. Then shifted to give Kamotz flank against the one Stirge. If you don't want it close to you that's fine. Just push it away and up the map. Setting it way off and out of position, As it stands right now it can simply shift and get to me. Not good since I am the lowest level member of the team with the lowest defenses and no magic gear. Thanks.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No problem. The idea was to give our melee tank two targets. I'll change the position so Sound of Stone can burst them easily.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Rules]Normally you cannot shift while grabbed, however, I'm going to allow it here, as Stirge's shouldn't really be keeping you in one spot. I will say, for the sake of keeping combat manageable, if you move/shift while grabbed by a stirge, you must stay adjacent to that stirge's current square.[/sblock]

[sblock=Fight]Map: Stirge Fight

22 Stirge 1 - 18/22 - W 12- Acted
Stirge 2 - 18/22 - W 12 - Acted
19 Strength of Stone
15 Hunzu - Bloodied. - Acted
7 Illarion - Acted
5 Kamotz
[/sblock]

"Kamotz, move that wolf to the left!"

*Hunzu looks to the pair of stirges whom seem to be attacking him curious as to why exactly they would prefer to suck from stone rather then the large ample flesh that rests beside himself. Hunzu raises his Telanta Sharrash into the air vertically then slams the blunt end of it down into the ground. The earth beneath there feet rumbles with arcane might as Hunzu's eyes glow fiercely. A pulse of power ripples forwards leaving Kamotz and Whiggins unharmed though sends the pair of stirges sailing through the air.*

"Nevermind!" calls out the sorcerer when stirges get pushed close to him. "I've got it!"

Illarion pops out of his hiding and calls up the mist to befuddle the minds of little blood suckers. For the moment, he looses control of his spell and the mist thickens around him before blasting out, pushing the stirges and Sound of stone away from him.

One of stirges flies far away and severely hurt by the attack, it goes crashing into the ground. The other one is only pushed slightly.

Illarion hides behind the boulder again to avoid direct attack.

[sblock=Results]Everything hit but the natural 1. Stirge 3 is dead. Will defense and HP revealed.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=DM]Normally Hunzu wouldn't be able to shift because of being grabbed but Hunzu pushed the pair of stirges that were grabbing Kamotz and himself away. A target cannot continue the grab if it is pushed out of it's reach. Stirge 1 missed Hunzu and is not grabbing anyone. Just to clarify how things went is all. :) [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]You are of course correct. I was thinking that you had pushed the non grabbing stirge, but why would you have done that? I'll update the statuses.[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
What? before the shifter can process Illarion's question, one stirge is already dead, and the others have been shuffled about. Moments later he finally understands the situation, That isn't your life force! Shouts Kamotz, swinging with all his might, Give it back! The triple-headed flail makes crunching noises as it connects, and the stirge stops moving. Dark mists rise from the body, glowing almost with a black light, they float through the air before filtering back into Hunzu and reinvigorating him.

Whiggins reacts to the lack of enemy nearby, launching Kamotz after the next closest stirge. The priest of Death lowers his gaze, Your time is nigh creature. says the shifter while raising his flail arm.

[sblock]

standard
Healing strike on S1
21 vs AC (includes CA from flank)
22 damage and [MENTION=85506]Darksteed[/MENTION] Hunzu can spend a healing surge and regains an additional 4 HP.

move to J6-K7

minor divine challenge
Kamotz marks S2, The first time the target makes an attack that doesn't include Kamotz, it takes 2 radiant damage. If Kamotz doesn't attack the target, or finish his turn adjacent to it, this effect ends. Kamotz can use this power only once per turn.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Kamotz (Cleric|Paladin)
Initiative +2 Passive Insight 21 Passive Perception 21 Senses Low-Light
HP 34/40; TempHP 0; Bloodied 20; Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 9/9
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Second wind; Not Used
Action point; 1
Speed 5
At-will: Holy Strike, Death's Shadow, Divine Challenge
Encounter: Longtooth Shifting, Healing Word, Heedless Fury, Call of Challenge, Healing Strike
Daily: Blood of the Mighty

Whiggins (Dire Wolf)
Initiative +7; Passive Perception +19, Insight +14; low-light vision
Resist 5 all damage while ridden (Impenetrable Barding)
HP 67/67; TempHP 0; Bloodied 33; Surge Value 16; Surges Per-Day 1/1
AC 19; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 16
Speed 8 (9 while ridden, riding boots)
Bite (standard, at-will) melee 1
+10 vs AC; 2d8+4 damage, 3d8+4 damage vs a prone target, target falls prone if Whiggins has CA.
Pack Harrier; Whiggins gains CA against any enemy that has two or more allies adjacent to it.
Pack Hunter; (while mounted by a friendly rider with the mounted combat feat; at-will) Mount
Whiggins rider gains CA vs any enemy that is adjacent to an ally other than Whiggins.
Alignment Unaligned Languages -
Str 21 (+6) Dex 14 (+3) Wis 14 (+3)
Con 18 (+5) Int 2 (-3) Cha 10 (+1)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Fight]Map: Stirge Fight

Stirge 2 - 18/22 - AC 15, W 12 - Acted
19 Strength of Stone
15 Hunzu - Acted
7 Illarion - Acted
5 Kamotz - Acted
[/sblock]

What? before the shifter can process Illarion's question, one stirge is already dead, and the others have been shuffled about. Moments later he finally understands the situation, That isn't your life force! Shouts Kamotz, swinging with all his might, Give it back! The triple-headed flail makes crunching noises as it connects, and the stirge stops moving. Black mists, rise from the body, filtering back into Hunzu.

Whiggins reacts to the lack of enemy nearby, launching Kamotz after the next closest stirge. The priest of Death lowers his gaze, Your time is nigh creature.

[sblock=Results]
Hit and dead. Ac revelaed
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
GM: I'm taking us out of initiative and not updating the map. At least for now.

Sound of Stone's assault is enough to tear the demonic bug into severals small, bloody chunks. Before the groups can give each other looks of approval, a strange sound is heard echoing around you, as if someone was clapping slowly, but no one can be seen. Then comes a voice, gutteral in its own way, as if not quite human but with clearly a well spoken tongue.

"An excellent showing. Well done. Bravo. That first round didn't take you fellow's long at all, now did it?"

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz listens intently, searching for the reason behind his enemies hesitance. Our pack is strong, and we smell weakness.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases