[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Good idea. Sound of Stone, could you repeat that clicking you do occasionally, I find its sound to be very informative when it bounces around."

Thievery aid another (1d20+8=17)
Illarions aid is worth +4 bonus due to Grasping Magpies.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Ha Ha! We move as a pack, we take bigger prey, keep that in mind when we come upon our quarry. Laughs Kamotz, smiling at Sound of Stone and Illarion with pride. He then gestures with the torch, urging the two either to move, or open the door, by waving it up and down, or side to side, Go on.

While the two decide if they will move or open the door Kamotz continues to laugh, I do enjoy that noise. he exclaims between barks.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: This might be a good time to establish a regular routine. Once we know we want to move in a certain direction. PC A and B do X and Y. Afterwards player C will open the door.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I don't mind scouting or opening the door, but I prefer not to be first one in potential ambush. The honor is all yours." Illarion bows slightly toward Kamotz's laugh and retreats from the door.

CaBaNa

First Post
Whiggins shuffles forward, turning to the side and awkwardly positioning himself. Great job, now if I can... dropping the torch in the process, Kamotz reaches out and opens the stone door with a heavy shove. Whiggins shifts back into a comfortable position, facing the door, and the two peer inside.

[sblock=OOC]
I propose:
Illarion and Sound of Stone scout slightly ahead
If Illarion or Sound of Stone spots and enemy while scouting, silent signals are sent back.
Kamotz attempts to spot tracks, and traps as he follows, hopefully catching anything missed by the scouts
Hunzu stays back identifying and elaborating on the scouts and Kamotz findings
Illarion and Sound of Stone work together to disable traps, and unlock doors
Kamotz opens doors (blocking the area with himself and Whiggins)
If no ambush or enemy is present restart process.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Darksteed

First Post
[sblock=Tactics]I will agree with CaBaNa's comment completely.

Hunzu currently will be staying in the back of the party. He lacks the perception to spot ambushes and has the lowest AC/Defenses and HP of the group. He is a completely technical piece in this game of tactics. Having Hunzu staying close to Kamotz and Whiggins either behind or beside the back end of Whiggins (I know that sounds terrible, Hah) will do great.[/sblock]

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: Sound of Stone has +11 thievery. Illarion's aid is always welcome...

I'd rather Sound of Stone not go at the front - He's a glass hammer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases