D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g - Page 2




+ Log in or register to post
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 265
  1. #11
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    574

    Ignore Darksteed
    *Hunzu stands still and watches the "blind" elf Illarion have his moment. As he ask for Hunzu to say something normally Hunzu speaks into the elf's mind once again.*

    "Sir this is me speaking normally as I possess no mouth or voice box it is impossible to me to communicate with you any other way. Unless perhaps you can read sign language."

    *He looks back towards Cynthia. Speaking with her mind this time.*

    "I am from deep under the isles. Some place where the light of day never shines."

    *Nodding to Cynthia. His cold gaze shifts over to look upon the warrior Kamotz. He lifts a hand up to right his top hat upon his head.*

    "I could show you if you'd like. It shall not hurt one bit. Though may be educational non the less. As my skills are rather unusual."
    Kauldron (Goblin Paladin 8), Hunzu (Shardmind Mage 3), Cyrus (Khan Executioner 3)

 

  • #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
    Illarion puts away his dagger.
    "Corvus, demonhunter, would you describe the armor that so excited our pilgrim?"
    Corvus removes the skull-helm from atop his head and sweat already covers his forehead, "Gods, I forgot how damn hot this thing was. Can't believe I used to wear this all the time. Oh...yeah... the whole skull thing, we were trying to intimidate, or at least confuse, the Oni with this look...it didn't work, but we sure as hell scared a lot of civilians." the warlord says, as he stares at the helm, holding it up in front of his face.

  • #13
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    CaBaNa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,064

    Ignore CaBaNa
    Like show and tell? Asks Kamotz of Hunzu. I'd like that very much! says the shifter with enthusiasm.
    MAGIC!

  • #14
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    574

    Ignore Darksteed
    *Hunzu nods to Kamotz. With that he slams the blunt end of his Talenta Sharresh into the cobblestone beneath there feet. A small pulse of energy ripples through ground around the base of the polearm. Hunzu's blank energy stare gazes into Kamotz eyes then suddenly Kamotz blanks out for a moment in time. To all the rest watching Kamotz draws his weapon then moves towards Corvus raising his weapon as if to strike him down but then drops the weapon letting it clatter to the ground and instead gives Corvus a big hug. Kamotz would come to at this point in time. Still hugging Corvus in a manly embrace. He mind entering his newly found allies minds.*

    "What I do is make others do what they do not wish to do."

    *He pulls the base of his polearm out of the cobblestone ground.*
    Kauldron (Goblin Paladin 8), Hunzu (Shardmind Mage 3), Cyrus (Khan Executioner 3)

  • #15
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794

    Ignore rb780nm
    Sound of Stone sits silently with the others, fidgeting with his spear.

    Quick Stats
    Sound of Stone, Thri-kreen Monk 3 Speaks in Lime Italics HP34/34 Temp HP 0 ,


    Initiative
    +6 AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 17, Will 14 AP 0, Surges 4/8 Centered Flurry of Blows, Crane's Wings, Five Storms, Thri-kreen Claws, Open the Gates of Battle, Twin Thunders, Steel Avalanche,
    Special:

    Wiki page: PC:SoundofStone (rb780nm) - L4W Wiki


  • #16
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    CaBaNa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,064

    Ignore CaBaNa
    OOC: I don't mind the roll-less attack, just giving some time for Corvus/Illarion to react before Kamotz 'comes too'. Also, Kamotz used to be mounted on a dire wolf.
    MAGIC!

  • #17
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    574

    Ignore Darksteed
    OOC: Yeah I'm just rping. Not meant to harm anyone in the least. Sorry didn't notice you were on a mount there.
    Kauldron (Goblin Paladin 8), Hunzu (Shardmind Mage 3), Cyrus (Khan Executioner 3)

  • #18
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    ScorpiusRisk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Roslindale MA 02131
    Posts
    2,499

    Ignore ScorpiusRisk
    And so the party hugged it out. It was truly beautiful.

    The next morning dawn rolled in at the docks. As promised, Captain Grubeus Flintstone walked the docks in clear view. His crew loaded the MainMist behind him with various crated of Dauntonian cargo. It was an older ship, but in good shape. Looking at it now in the early light, you realize it may be a bit of a crowded trip.
    Current Work: http://stuffershack.com/tag/brian-liberge/

  • #19
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,050

    Ignore Neurotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksteed View Post
    "Sir this is me speaking normally as I possess no mouth or voice box it is impossible to me to communicate with you any other way. Unless perhaps you can read sign language."
    Illarion passes with his hand over his forehead.
    "Yes....yes, sorry about that. Of course there are people who can read minds, it's just that...well, I've seen and heard things done and experienced some myself I tend to shun the users of such powers. But if you cannot communicate in any other way, I guess I'll need to live with it. What are you that you cannot speak?"

    OOC: Just late response, ignore the question it's just RP

  • #20
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    794

    Ignore rb780nm
    "This is much like the ship I was on recently - I think this will be an enjoyable trip," Sound of Stone says in his strangely accented common.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)
      By KarinsDad in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 616
      Last Post: Thursday, 17th January, 2013, 02:27 AM
    2. [Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)
      By renau1g in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 748
      Last Post: Thursday, 20th October, 2011, 01:23 PM
    3. [Adventure] A scholar in need (DM:Someone, Judge: Renau1g)
      By Someone in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 161
      Last Post: Monday, 15th November, 2010, 03:05 PM
    4. [Adventure] The Paper Chase (Judge: renau1g)
      By Antithetist in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 688
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th November, 2010, 03:35 PM
    5. [Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)
      By Kalidrev in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1003
      Last Post: Thursday, 4th March, 2010, 05:54 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •