[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

CaBaNa

First Post
Holy. Holy place of Death. corrects Kamotz quickly, I'm still working that out. At first it was just another holy site, then I thought it could be donated to Bacarte's Church of Hadeys as a gift, now I just want to see what is inside. The shifter beams, a sharp toothy grin, Move.

Whiggins begins a low, fast, crawl. Stalking forward intensely, feeling the urgency in Kamotz tone.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Quick update. You have not been abandoned. My weekend sort of exploded all over my shirt, and dragged into the front of my week. I will have us going soon, I promise. I just need to do this one little thing, before I can post, and this little thing, keeps getting not done. I'm coming. You're in my thoughts and number 2 in my task list.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Initiative]I've decided not to use a image map, with fancy tokens. I'd rather everyone havee the ability to move their own token than have something pretty. So we're using a google doc: Stirge Fight

Strength of Stone and Illarion are both stealthed.

22 Stirges - ACTED
19 Strength of Stone
15 Hunzu
7 Illarion
5 Kamotz

The stirges blew any chance of stealth with a roll of 9, but won init.

Stirge 1 moves from D8 to J12. Attacks Hunzu. Natural 1
Stirge 2 moves from D3 to H9. Attacks Kamotz. 23 vs AC, Hit, 6 damage. Kamotz is grabbed (Escape DC 12) and takes ongoing 5 damage for the remainder of the grab.
Stirge 3 moves from G3 to K9. Charges Hunzu to L11. 19 vs AC, Hit, 9 damage. Hunzu is grabbed (Escape DC 12) and takes ongoing 5 damage for the remainder of the grab.

You're up![/sblock]

The party winds their way up from the beach, towards the "Holy Place of Death", and as they near they try to quiet their footsteps. Some are more successful than others. As Sound of Stone and Illarion, quietly dash between the rocky outcroppings, Kamotz comes up from behind, with Wiggins crawling, but sliding amongst the dusty road, and huffing up a storm.

From the woods to the left, three, red-orange, micro-demons comes flying out, pushing through the leaves with a fair amount of whoosh and rustle. They head for Kamotz and the nearby by Hunzu, giving Kamotz barely enough time to get to his feet. The first slams into Hunzu, but veers far off course. The next hits Kamotz as he tries to dodge, barely piercing the skin. THe third starts to go for the wolf priest, but on seeing a more free target buzzes toward Hunzu instead, drilling into the crystal, and seeking the life from within.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Kamotz, move that wolf to the left!"

OOC: I'd like J10 free so I get to use flame spiral...if [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] doesn't do anything before this afternoon (GMT +1) I'll use chaos bolt...

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu looks to the pair of stirges whom seem to be attacking him curious as to why exactly they would prefer to suck from stone rather then the large ample flesh that rests beside himself. Hunzu raises his Telanta Sharrash into the air vertically then slams the blunt end of it down into the ground. The earth beneath there feet rumbles with arcane might as Hunzu's eyes glow fiercely. A pulse of power ripples forwards leaving Kamotz and Whiggins unharmed though sends the pair of stirges sailing through the air.*

[sblock=Actions]Start of Turn: Hunzu takes 5 Ongoing Damage.

Standard: Beguiling Strands
-Target: Close Blast 5 (Stirge 2 (H9)/Stirge 3 (L11))
-Attack: +5 vs. Will (16;Hit/25;Critical)
-Damage: 4 PSYCHIC damage. (4 PSYCHIC damage)
-On Hit: Stirge 2 (H9) is pushed to L4.
-On Hit: Stirge 3 (L11) is pushed to L6.

Move: Shift to J13[/sblock]

[sblock=Hunzu]Hunzu- Male Shardmind Enchanter 2
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18

AC: 15, Fort: 13, Ref: 15, Will: 15

Initiative: +3; Speed: 6

HP: 14/28, Temp HP:
Bloodied: 14, Surge Value: 7, Surges left: 8/8

Powers-
Light
Mage Hand
Beguiling Strands
Hypnotism
Magic Missile

Action Point [ ]
Charm of Misplaced Wrath [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Shard Swarm [ ]
Suggestion [ ]

Strategist’s Epiphany [ ]
Wizard’s Fury [ ]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Tokens]Tokens moved to current locations after Hunzu's turn.

Kamotz no longer grabbed. Will no longer take Ongoing for being grabbed.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Nevermind!" calls out the sorcerer when stirges get pushed close to him. "I've got it!"

Illarion pops out of his hiding and calls up the mist to befuddle the minds of little blood suckers. For the moment, he looses control of his spell and the mist thickens around him before blasting out, pushing the stirges and Sound of stone away from him.

One of stirges flies far away and is hurt by the attack, but the other one is only pushed slightly.

Illarion hides behind the boulder again to avoid direct attack.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Mists of Disarray vs S2 Will; S3 Will; psychic damage (1d20+8+2=11, 1d20+8+2=24, 1d8+12=18)
S2 natural 1 = push 1 everyone within 5, S2 to K5; S3 to K7; Sound of Stone to N8
S3 takes 18 psychic damage and is slid to K4

Move: O7
[/sblock]

[sblock=Illarion Meriele]
SPECIAL: resist 5 necrotic;

if 1st attack in the round is even gain +1 AC; odd - make a saving throw
+1 to all defenses vs traps

On nat 20: slide the target 1 square and knock it prone
On nat 1 MUST push all within 5 squares 1 square

AC: 18 Fort: 15 Reflex: 19 Will: 22
HP: 39/39 Surges: 7/7 Surge Value: 9

MBA Staff: +5 vs AC, 1d8+2 damage