[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation leaned over to Rayiek, telling him everything he knew about other encounters with such envoys. There must be something...
OOC: History to aid. At a +13 bonus, he auto-aids on a 1.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79391]Nebten[/MENTION], [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION], [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION], [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION]: Need mroe rolls for this round.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek approaches the envoy with his arms spread wide to show no hostility. "There must be some reason that your master wants you to keep travelers from landing upon that shore? I'm certain, with all the resources available to one such as yourself, that you know the reason ... surely it wouldn't be any harm to just tell us the reason?" His tone and expression both show simple curiosity, as though the answer solves a simple puzzle he quite figure out on his own.[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the delay.

Note that I didn't add any bonuses/penalties for the aid another checks. It looks like Incarnation and Georg's checks would add a total of +4, making it a 28.

As a heads up, we're going to the land of sparse internet for Christmas, so the 23rd to the 1st I may be scarce. I can post from my phone with a little patience, but I may or may not remember what with all the stuff that'll be going on. ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Rules]Round 2 of the skill challenge.

Difficulty 8 success before 3 failures

Rounds: Each round, everyone need to make a roll. All skills can be used without restriction.

Rolls:
Primary Skill: Diplomacy, Bluff
Forbidden Skill: Intimidate (That's the only one)
Primary DC: 24
Other Skills DC: All skill can be use for a skill roll, but DC depend on the justification (24 and up).

Aid another DC: 14
Aid another success: +2 to next ally skill roll (not an aid another)
Aid another failure: -1 to next ally skill roll (not an aid another)

Rounds: 4 rounds before the envoy of Netari get bored.

Special: You have celebrated the Gods last night, you have a +1 holy bonus during this skill check.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Result]
Rounds 1:
Raiyek: Diplomacy 25 => Success
Dane: Intimidate 17 => +2 to next roll
Georg: Diplomacy 11 => -1 to next roll
Incarnation: Initmidate 34 => Automatic Failure
Hadrak: Diplomacy 20 => Failure

Rounds 2:
Hadrak: Religion 15 => +2 to next roll
Dane: Insight 28 => Success
Incarnation: History 14+ => +2 to next roll
Georg: Insight 14 => +2 to next roll
Raiyek: Diplomacy 28 => Success

Rounds 3:
Hadrak:
Dane:
Incarnation:
Georg:
Raiyek:

Total:
- 3 Success
- 2 Failure[/SBLOCK]

The creature sigh. "I don't know. HE never tell me what HE is about to. I just execute his order. HE is kind of mysterious. But they are all like that, no?" As she ask the question, she looks toward Hadrak.

OOC: Round 3 of the skill challenge is up. You still got 2 rounds to accumulate 5 success

Nebten

First Post
Very true, lass. Throughout the ages, the powerful spout blanket orders without rhyme or rhythem. It are those heroes of legend that that know when to act for the best for everybody. Those are the names that are etched in stone.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: So tactically, we should assist Hadrak & Rayiek with a Religion/Diplomacy check, hope they succeed, and then blow it all next round. Or, just get 1 failure and end it.
Incarnation continues to whisper to paladin, letting him know of other encounters with similar creatures.
OOC: History to aid Raiyek: Autosuccess.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Rules]Round 2 of the skill challenge.

Difficulty 8 success before 3 failures

Rounds: Each round, everyone need to make a roll. All skills can be used without restriction.

Rolls:
Primary Skill: Diplomacy, Bluff
Forbidden Skill: Intimidate (That's the only one)
Primary DC: 24
Other Skills DC: All skill can be use for a skill roll, but DC depend on the justification (24 and up).

Aid another DC: 14
Aid another success: +2 to next ally skill roll (not an aid another)
Aid another failure: -1 to next ally skill roll (not an aid another)

Rounds: 4 rounds before the envoy of Netari get bored.

Special: You have celebrated the Gods last night, you have a +1 holy bonus during this skill check.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Result]
Rounds 1:
Raiyek: Diplomacy 25 => Success
Dane: Intimidate 17 => +2 to next roll
Georg: Diplomacy 11 => -1 to next roll
Incarnation: Initmidate 34 => Automatic Failure
Hadrak: Diplomacy 20 => Failure

Rounds 2:
Hadrak: Religion 15 => +2 to next roll
Dane: Insight 28 => Success
Incarnation: History 14+ => +2 to next roll
Georg: Insight 14 => +2 to next roll
Raiyek: Diplomacy 28 => Success

Rounds 3:
Dane: +2 to next roll
Incarnation: +2 to next roll
Hadrak:
Georg:
Raiyek:

Total:
- 3 Success
- 2 Failure[/SBLOCK]

OOC: Round 3 of the skill challenge is up. You still got 2 rounds to accumulate 5 success. [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION], [MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION] and [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION] to roll.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases