[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Velmont

First Post
"I know your kind, surface dweller. You fear what doesn't look like you. In the deep, all is darkness, your look have no important. But you... just look at your clothing, full of color.... so beautiful... and that fire. I like fire, but it doesn't survive well in the deep."

She slowly approach her hand from Incarnation and try to feel the heat of the flame. "Does that hurt?" She then suddenly jump into the water and resurface next to Raiyek. "Yes, I serve HIM. HE has many names, Seamaster is among others. A fire mage? No, I don't remember..."

johnmeier1

Explorer
This one may be a conjuration, so why do we debate with it? Georg moves away from the side of the boat and takes out his staff and new tome. What say you, Incarnation?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The fire and I will with both survive, creature, if that is what is needed; they surround and sustain, with nary a wound. But we are not here todiscuss this. He bends his head to listen to Georg before turning back. If bargain with the Deep One we must, let it be; the sea is his. We must go to the lands of the mad, a domain beyond the Blessed Blue's unless he claims all the lands of the world as well. What will turn his gaze?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: Any fight coming up? ;) I must admit at first I was busy, then I wasn't sure what was going, then I figured any point now there would be a fight and I'd just starting blasting stuff away and the fact I got totally plot-lost wouldn't be apparent...

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek nods with Incarnation's last question, stepping up to the creature. "As the warforged said, we do not dispute that the sea is your master's domain. I must ask, though, for what reason does he wish to prevent travel to the northern land? It is of great importance that we arrive there." Raiyek's face shows honest curiosity, open and friendly.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Rules]I'll assume you go for the skill challenge. [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]: No zapping yet, maybe after that, or you can start it yourself if you prefer.

Difficulty 8 success before 3 failures

Rounds: Each round, everyone need to make a roll. All skills can be used without restriction.

Rolls:
Primary Skill: Diplomacy, Bluff
Primary DC: 24
Other Skills DC: Vary, depending on how it is brought by you.

Aid another DC: 14
Aid another success: +2 to next ally skill roll (not an aid another)
Aid another failure: -1 to next ally skill roll (not an aid another)

Rounds: 4 rounds before the envoy of Netari get bored.

Special: You have celebrated the Gods last night, you have a +1 holy bonus during this skill check.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Result]
Rounds 1:
Raiyek: Diplomacy 25 => Success
Dane: ?
Georg: ?
Hadrak: ?
Incarnation: ?

Total:
- 1 Success
- 0 Failure[/SBLOCK]

"I think you don't understand." tells the envoy to Raiyek. "But you couldn't know it. But HE doesn't want you to land on the northen continent. That's what he told me, and repeat me each time he send me to warn some travellers like you."

She then turns her attention to Incarnation. "Your fire will burn underwater?" she tells with some surprise and joy, "I never brought fire underwater that didn't died in the second it was immersed."

Nebten

First Post
Aye, but He did not know the Firestarter would reach your shores. Water will not stop him, only boil. The Firestarter is a god among our people. He has no need for air, food or water. He is unstoppable in his duties. We will leave, but only once our duties are done.

Aside to Incarnation, Remember, if she asks if you are a god . . . you say Yes.

[sblock=And now for something completely different]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw]The Prodigy - Firestarter - YouTube[/ame]

I think I need to bring that hair style back[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation, at Dane's words, bursts into bright, smokeless flame. The boat does not burn, but when he puts his fist into the water, the fire continues burning unabated. He withdraws his fist, saying only, The land is not HIS domain. We. Shall. Not. Be. Barred.
OOC: Expend Wrathful Aspect of the Black's Disciple for a +5 bonus to Intimidate (no bonuses/penalties added from Dane/Georg): 33

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases