[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION]: I just saw that Sleep is an Area Burst 2, but if you roll for all hunters, which you can't catch the 5 hunter unless you can enlarge the area. But the feat Enlarge Spell doesn't allow to enlarge daily powers or powers that doesn't deal damage. How do you do it?[/SBLOCK]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Oh, I think the large dino screwed up my counting squares. Target square can be I4, then which does miss Spearman 10, sadly, but also Raiyek. So Velmont can move ahead with slowed/sleepy folks?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
The Behemoth continue to fight and slam his tail on the other hunter in melee, crushing the head of the bladeling. The spell cast by Georg takes effect and the Behemoth fall unconscious.

The four remaining bladeling swarm the behemoth and starts to pierce the creature hide with their spears. One of the four fall unconscious too, leaving only three hunters trying to kill the monster.

[SBLOCK=Map]Map

- The brown squares are the trail and they are normal terrain.

- The tree's square are difficult terrain and need one extra square to move through.

- The river squares are difficult terrain and need one extra square to move through. Also, moving through or acting within such square need an Acrobatic roll, DC: 10. Upon failure, you fall prone and can continue your action, but with all penalties and restrictions of being prone.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mechanic][/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]Behemoth: HP -74; Unconscious; Tail Sweep used
Spearman1:
Spearman2: Death
Spearman3: Unconscious
Spearman4: Dying
Spearman5: Dying
Spearman6: Death
Spearman7: Stabilized
Spearman8:
Spearman9: Death
Spearman10:
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC]Spearman1, Spearman2, Spearman3 and the Behemoth are in the area of effect. And Spearman 3 and the Behemoth both miss their save.[/SBLOCK]

Nebten

First Post
Dane moves up to H9, still unarmed. If one of the bladelings do attack him, he'll give him a dwarven greeting . . . with his fist!

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raiyek, distract those that are still awake. Georg says as he moves across the river diving into a forward roll and coming up next to the far bladelings. Putting away his tome, he holds his remaining staff out to halt them, pushing back with weak thunder.

[sblock=OOC] Shoot, I should have realized that Lord Sessadore away Raiyek should have used Divine Challenge. It would keep the bladeling from attacking without attacking him. He should do that if Lord S doesn't come back this turn.
Move: Walk to K5 (wasted crit, also reading lots of R A Salvatore lately)
Minor: Stow Tome
Standard: Enlarged Thunderwave to knock them unconscious (non-lethal)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek half stands and stumbles out of the water and into the bush, shaking water off of him as he goes. "We didn't knock her out for you to gang up on, get off!" the elf shouts at the hunters in front of him. He mentally calls upon Palladys to lend a weight to his words that transcends language, compelling at least one of the bladelings to leave the behemoth alone.
[sblock=OOC]Move: crawl to F6 (provokes an attack if spearman 10 wants it.
Standard: stand.
Minor: DC on spearman 8.

Ack, sorry I was out of the loop for a couple days there. I don't think I've actually missed a round, have I?

I blame my short attention span, and SPAZ for stealing it. :p (Fun game, by the way. Check it out if you like retro-feeling shooty space games. :))[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
images

Let's get this thing moving.

Suggestion for Sigarr, move to G10

Velmont

First Post
OOC: It was a long week-end, and RL event made it difficult to update. I should do the update tomorrow has I am overloaded today at the job and I have a formation after that.

Velmont

First Post
As Raiyek challenge on of the creature, it turns his attention toward Raiyek and point his spear toward him.

[SBLOCK=Giant]"What do you want? Your action will kill us all. That beast will kill us all."[/SBLOCK]

The other spearman ignore Raiyek and shout a word in their strange language. The lizard is awaken. He stab again the creature.

The other two bladeling, on have been knock unconscious by Georg while the other awaken also from his sleep.

[SBLOCK=Map]Map

- The brown squares are the trail and they are normal terrain.

- The tree's square are difficult terrain and need one extra square to move through.

- The river squares are difficult terrain and need one extra square to move through. Also, moving through or acting within such square need an Acrobatic roll, DC: 10. Upon failure, you fall prone and can continue your action, but with all penalties and restrictions of being prone.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mechanic][/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]Behemoth: HP -79; Prone
Spearman1: Unconscious
Spearman2: Death
Spearman3: Prone
Spearman4: Dying
Spearman5: Dying
Spearman6: Death
Spearman7: Stabilized
Spearman8: Divined Challenged
Spearman9: Death
Spearman10:
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION]: Normally, Georg shouldn`t be able to walk to K5 as he walk through 4 difficult terrain square, asking a movement of 8, but I`ll leave it for this time, considering your critical.

Also, Sigarr understand one of the two language of the bladeling as he speak Giant. As renau1g is not around, assume he will translate everything if you wish to talk.[/SBLOCK]

Nebten

First Post
Hmmm, I guess we are having bronto-burgers tonight.

Seeing that the beast woke up and that these creatures are bound to kill it, Dane moves up right next to the terrible lizard while drawing his Berserker Waraxe.

Once he gets next to the beast unleashes a series of slashes to get a feel for the type of defenses this creature has.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Draw Berserker Waraxe
Move: Move to H7.
Standard: Probing Attack= 26 vs Ref. If hits, 20 pod and will use Action Point for Echoing Assault. +4 to hit UEoNT
Action Point: Echoing Assault = 29 vs AC for 33 pod. If creature is still adjacent to Dane at start of his next turn, he gets free basic melee attack.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases