[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Rules] [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]: Hadrak left.

Difficulty 8 success before 3 failures

Rounds: Each round, everyone need to make a roll. All skills can be used without restriction.

Rolls:
Primary Skill: Diplomacy, Bluff
Forbidden Skill: Intimidate (That's the only one)
Primary DC: 24
Other Skills DC: Vary, depending on how it is brought by you.

Aid another DC: 14
Aid another success: +2 to next ally skill roll (not an aid another)
Aid another failure: -1 to next ally skill roll (not an aid another)

Rounds: 4 rounds before the envoy of Netari get bored.

Special: You have celebrated the Gods last night, you have a +1 holy bonus during this skill check.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Result]
Rounds 1:
Raiyek: Diplomacy 25 => Success
Dane: Intimidate 17 => +2 to next roll
Georg: Diplomacy 11 => -1 to next roll
Incarnation: Initmidate 34 => Automatic Failure
Hadrak: ?

Total:
- 1 Success
- 1 Failure[/SBLOCK]

The envoy become sad. "You know, I thought for a moment you were different, but your are just brutes like the other."

She jump into the water and reappear in front of the ship. "And the land of the north is the land of all of THEM. But HE is responsible of the people coming by sea. There is nothing you can do that can be worst than what HE can do."

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Rules]Round 2 of the skill challenge.

Rounds: Each round, everyone need to make a roll. All skills can be used without restriction.

Rolls:
Other Skills DC: Vary, depending on how it is brought by you.

Special: You have celebrated the Gods last night, you have a +1 holy bonus during this skill check.[/SBLOCK]

Rounds 1:
Hadrak: Diplomacy 20 => Failure

Total:
- 1 Success
- 2 Failure[/SBLOCK]

"It is not what I want, but what HE want. And HE doesn't want any visitor." replies the creature. "Turn around, that would be wise."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Well, let's discuss about what you think HE wants, then. In my experience, we tend to project a lot of ourselves in any claim we make about gods will. I mean, did he really, explicitly, talked to you about us?''

OOC: That helm of divinity that grants +2 to diplomacy and Religion is turning out to be a great boon...

Nebten

First Post
Dane tries to get a better idea of what motivates this creature. Is it a sense of duty, fear or is she bluffing us all together . . .

Velmont

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION], [MENTION=79391]Nebten[/MENTION] and everyone else, Please, specify if you do an aid another or you roll.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: Religion is not primary so I figured it would be an aid. An aid that I woulda managed to screw up despite low DC if it wasn'tr for the phylactery I am wearing. So yay apaprently useless magic items.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Skill Challenge Rules]Round 2 of the skill challenge.

Rolls:
Other Skills DC: All skill can be use for a skill roll, but DC depend on the justification (24 and up).

Rounds 1:
Hadrak: Diplomacy 20 => Failure

Rounds 2:
Hadrak: Religion 15 => +2 to next roll
Dane: Insight 28 => Success
Raiyek:
Georg:
Incarnation:

Total:
- 2 Success
- 2 Failure[/SBLOCK]

OOC: [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]: All skill are open for a skill check. Primary skills are always straight shown DC, all other skills can have higher DC and will depend on justification. Also, none primary may cause effect, like an automatic failure (ex: Intimdation, and this is the only skill that has this effect on this skill challenge) or hidden rewards (ex: the items you got in the village)

[MENTION=79391]Nebten[/MENTION]: Any skill can help. As I made it clear, to be easy to follow, any Aid another help the Skill check in post order. That mean Hadrak helped Nebten.

"No." she answered to Hadrak. "HE talked about anyone, with no exception."

Something in the tone of the creature make Dane thinks that she has more free will than she let see and for some reason, she seeks a good reason to avoid to put her order to execution.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases