D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79) - Page 8

+ Log in or register to post
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Velmont
    The group cross the portal. They are hit by the contrast, between the hot and damp air of the cave and the cold and dry air of the forest.

The group appear in a small glade where stand a dolmen. The portal is within the dolmen, but a minute after the group have cross it, it disappear. From the glade a small trail lead into the forest. From the indication they got, they most follow that trail up to the coast to meet with the nearest village.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

"Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Lord Sessadore
    Raiyek glances over his shoulder as the portal flashes closed. "Hmm. That could make a return trip ... trickier."

The elf shivers once in the sudden cold and turns back to the trail leading away from the portal. After taking stock of their surroundings, ensuring that no one is lying in wait here (which wouldn't surprise Raiyek after his experience with the Jadites), he heads out along the trail.
    Current and past PbP: http://www.enworld.org/forum/4853360-post58.html

I know you are not familiar with my new magicks, Raiyek, but I can make a portal from anywhere TO the Warden's Grove or Daunton with 10 minutes and what's in this pack
    I play in Living 4th Edition and Living Eberron

Sigarr is about to follow the elf when he hears the dwarf's words and stops dead in his tracks, turning his grizzled countenance on Georg.

"You can make portals...Georg right? So you can make a magick portal like this? Could you make one to the lands of the fey?" the barbarian asks intently.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Nebten
    Wha' pack ya talkin' about Georg? Anyways, lets get the flask passin' around. Spirits warm da blood, ya know!

Dane strokes the standing-stone with his off hand then wipes his fingers on his breeches. He then readies his shield and makes his way toward the front of the group as they head up the trail head.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Lord Sessadore
    "Oh ... well then nevermind!" he replies to Georg, smiling. "I knew there was a reason I helped buy those supplies for you, heh."

"I'm sure Georg would have mentioned if we could have helped you in such a concrete way, Sigarr. However, I suppose we've just shown how much I know about Georg's new powers."

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Blog Entries

Ignore stonegod
    Incarnation's flames seem a bit muted in the cold environs. He follows with the others, addressing the goliath. Magic to pierce the veil of the world is not so simple, child of the North. Georg's magics will not take you to the realm of the fey.
    stonegod -- LEB judge and spawn of Khyber since 2005 (Blog)

My many characters | LEB Games | EtCR |Rise of a Demon Prince Story Hour

"You be evil stonegod" -- Bront

Georg nods in agreement with Incarnation then ignores the half-giant. Just the same pack I started with all those months ago remarks the dwarven wizard.

[OOC] No bag of holding yet[/]

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Velmont
    OOC
    As your trip in unknown land start, I'll need you to give me a marching order.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

"Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Lord Sessadore
    OOC
    Well, Dane said he would lead the way. That leaves Raiyek, Incarnation, Georg, Hadrak, and Sigarr.

Interestingly enough, most of us are pretty similar defense-wise ... a symptom of the defenders being the lowest level of the party, I guess. Hadrak and Raiyek clearly have the highest Perception scores, though.

I'd like to go 2nd behind Dane, to hopefully see any danger before we run into it, unless the party would rather have me at the back. Sigarr and Incarnation are both pretty tough, and could maybe serve as a rear-guard?

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast