[Adventure]: The Mark of Trogdor (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

FourMonos

First Post
Quan moves smoothly toward Lerrick.

Arrows swiftly fly toward the enemies, knocking down one of the archers and wounding several others.

A last arrow flies true and strikes the original knife fighter who attacked Rocco.

[sblock=actions]
Movement: Walk to D-9
Standard: Clever Shot vs bandit archer BA5: 1d20+14-2, 1d12+10 → ([7, 14, -2], [8, 10]). Roll Lookup . Hit AC 19 for 18 damage. Shift him two squares to R6 then R7. Save vs. falling off the building: 1d20 → [12] = (12) Roll Lookup . Bummer, he just falls prone in R-6. BA5 is also -2 to hit with range and area attacks TENT.
AP: Rapid Shot in square R8, attacks vs. BB4, B4, B5: 1d20+12 → [10,12] = (22), 1d20+12 → [4,12] = (16), 1d20+12 → [19,12] = (31) Roll Lookup . Hit BB4 for:
1d12+10 → [1,10] = (11) Roll Lookup . Hit and killed B5, missed B4.
Bravura Presence: RBA vs. BKF1: 1d20+14, 1d12+10 → ([18, 14], [9, 10]) Roll Lookup . Invoke Assassin's shroud: 1d6 → [3] = (3) Roll Lookup . So hit BkF1 AC32 for 22 damage. Also, BB4 and BKF1 are also -2 to range and area attacks.
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]"Quan" Thatcher- Male Human Hunter 6
Active Stance: Aspect of the Pack Wolf
Initiative: +8, Passive perception: 21, Passive Insight: 16
AC: 21, For: 16, Ref: 20, Will: 17 HP: 32/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge value: 12, Surges/day: 7/7
Speed: 6 squares, Languages: Allarian, Goblin AP: 0, Second Wind: unused
Powers: Aimed Shot, Clever Shot, Rapid Shot,
Disruptive Shot, Disruptive Shot, Reactive Shift, Assassin's Shroud 1 2, Heroic Effort
Healing Lore, Entangling Roots, Shadowdance Leather[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
I can still not access the map. The user name is an email address starting with b and ending on web.de.

[sblock=walking dad]
I have the e-mail on my computer. I can't access it yet because I'm only at a wi-fi that allows m to have internet access. i cannot access my e-mail though. I know a place nearby where I can get access. I just need to find time to get away. I've changed the sharing rule to grant map access to anyone with the link. Have you tried looking at the map recently, within the last 24 hrs. That's when I changed it.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Okay my turn is still a mess, dimsdale do you mind if we retcon a tiny bit? As per Mal's rules we resolve in posting order so we might a able to sort it out now. Maybe, but I am on an iPod touch unfortunately

OOC: by my count, BK1 drops from Quan's attack (62/166 - 22-18-10-24 = 74), I moved Quan to D9 as his post states...[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], you can edit the map so you may move your character.
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], NADs are "Non-AC-Defenses - that is everyone adjacent to my spirit companions get +1 Fort/Ref/Will

"Primera come, get the one above us!" calls wilden girl and the unicorn thunders close again. Being a spirit, it gallops in the air, just being able to attack the archer. Unfortunately, just as being prone saved the knife fighter, being extra two feet in the air saved the archer.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Primera moves to D11 (1 square up), Nementah moves to E11
Standard: Protecting Strike vs Will (BA3); damage (1d20+10+1=13, 1d8+7=11) - miss, too bad I don't get CA for this attack...it would kill it and grant THP to everyone around...
Minor: meh
[/sblock]

[sblock=Nementah]
Initiative +4; Senses Passive Insight 16, Passive Perception 22
HP 45/56, Bloodied 28, Surge Value 14, Surges 11/11
AC 19; Fortitude 19, Reflex 18, Will 19
1 AP
Speed 6

+1 to hit vs bloodied enemies

Spirits Shield
Protecting Strike
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit of the Tempest

Voyage of the Ancients
Wrath of the Destroyer
Pursuit of the Hunter
Healing spirit
Healing spirit
Speak with spirits
Certain threat

Cleansing Wind of the North
Protective Roots
Winds of Pain and Succor
Spirit of the Keeper

Repulsion Armor daily

[/sblock]

[sblock=Primera - please read]
Primera grants to those adjacent:
+1 NADs
+4 to surge value on second wind
+8 to surge value on healing spirit
4thp on healing spirit

Primera can make OA:
Trigger: Enemy leaves a square adjacent to SC without shifting
Attack: +10 vs. Reflex
Hit: 4 damage
Effect: One ally within 5 squares of SC regains 4hp

Primera CANNOT flank, grant CA, cover
Primera cannot be targeted or damaged by area attacks

If she takes 13hp in single melee or ranged attack she dissapears and Nementah takes 8damage (can be reduced by DR)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=everyone]
Everyone has gone this round except Walking Dad. He'll get access to the map tomorrow around 1:00 PM Central Time (USA time zone). I've changed the settings for map access but there is still a glitch. Once his character goes, then it's the bad guys' turn. After that...fire away.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 6

Vimak gets carefully up and readies his halberd.

[sblock=ooc]

move: Get up
minor: draw weapon
standard: full defense

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak Stonecarver
Perception: 15 Insight: 20 Normal Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 18 Reflex 17 Will 19
Initiative: +5
Hit Points: 29 / 54 Bloodied: 27
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:13 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed, Walk it Off
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Cage of Light, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases