[Adventure]: The Mark of Trogdor (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

To reiterate, since in the tavern posts get lost...

Do you want:
a) healing 5 hitting the enemy all encounter long (minor sustain)
b) dealing extra 1d6 damage in burst 5 zone all encounter long OR
c) getting bonus MBA whenever you start your turn next to my conjuration and I use imm reaction

neurotic/Rocco and Tenchuu/Halleck want healing

OOC: Any judges who might be watching this:
would Sidhe lord theme from heroes of feywild be acceptable? It fits the format of dragon ones and I can hardly imagine better fit for feyborn :) And KNIGHT hospitaler really doesn't fit at least by the fluff...there is another fey one, sarifal feywarden (D405), but it describes organized kingdom so I wouldn't take it.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Any judges who might be watching this:
would Sidhe lord theme from heroes of feywild be acceptable? It fits the format of dragon ones and I can hardly imagine better fit for feyborn :) And KNIGHT hospitaler really doesn't fit at least by the fluff...there is another fey one, sarifal feywarden (D405), but it describes organized kingdom so I wouldn't take it.
OOC: Does he already have a theme? I'm not sure if we have rules in place to switch them out.

It should be fine as long as you can justify it fluff wise. Remember the Heroes of Feywild won't be approved until December 15th, so you will have to wait until then to add the theme. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I would change the theme ONLY on rebuild

and REQUIRE that the theme fits the background story. It's not a power to be changed as is, but something that defines the character.

Last edited:

OOC: Does he already have a theme? I'm not sure if we have rules in place to switch them out.

It should be fine as long as you can justify it fluff wise. Remember the Heroes of Feywild won't be approved until December 15th, so you will have to wait until then to add the theme. :)

Nementah does not have a theme yet, and waiting is no problem since this level up is rushed so we can continue the adventure. As for exchanging them I would allow it only on rebuilding, it's not a power to be changed as you see fit. Except maybe one.off exchange if something new comes out.

[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], Nementah is ready, I'll write up the pwoer in the morning, it will be healing daily. Other then that she's updated to 9th level.

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: No better place to put this.

[sblock=Note to other Players: Bravura]
Halleck has the Bravura Presence:
When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn.

Melee characters might also want to save their AP until I hit with Withering Courage, so they can double dip on the +5 damage bonus.
[/sblock][sblock=Note to other Players: If you miss on something REALLY important]
Halleck has daily power Unintended Feint:
If you miss an attack, and you are within five squares of Halleck, you can use my daily power to reroll the attack with CA.

But, since it's a daily, please use wisely. Also, please throw up a big OOC message so I don't miss the fact that you used it.
[/sblock][sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]
[sblock=Action Block]
Minor: N/A
Move: Shift to U12 (+1 to AC / Ref)
Standard: Vicious Mockery
  • Target1: Abomination
  • Attack1: 1d20+13=26 vs Will
  • Damage: 1d6+7=11 psychic damage
  • Effect: target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn
[sblock=ignore]Brash Assault

• Target: Dwarf
  • Attack: 1d20+15=16 +2(CA)=18 Miss
  • Damage: 1d8+8=0
  • Effect: Against the target of this exploit, you gain a bonus to defenses equal to your Charisma modifier (+5) until the start of your next turn (due to Feat). The target can make a melee basic attack against you as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack. If the target makes this attack, an ally of your choice within 5 squares of the target can make a basic attack against the target as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack.

REMOVE WITH NEXT BRASH ASSAULT[/sblock]
[/sblock][sblock=Halleck Stat block]Viscount Ambrose Halleck - Male Half-Elf Hybrid Warlord/Bard 10
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 19

Defenses:

AC: 27, Fort: 22, Reflex: 19, Will: 24 -- Speed: 5 (-1 Pen from armor)

Vitality:
HP: 70/70, THP: 0/14 Bloodied: 35, Surge Value: 17, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind: not used
Languages:
Common, Elven, Goblin

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +15 vs AC - Harmonic Spellblade Longsword 1d8+8
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: N/A

Properties:
On Shift: +1 to AC/REF
On Second Wind: If bloodied, you can spend 2 healing surges
Superior Fortitude Feat: resist 3 to ongoing damage
Superior Will Feat: If dazed or stunned, you make a saving throw at the start of your turn to end the effect, even if it does not normally end with a saving through (IE, TENT)

Powers:
At-Will:
Brash Assault, Vicious Mockery, Cloak of the Walking Wounded Second Wind, Boot of the Fencing Master shift,
Encounter: Righteous Brand, Inspiring Word, Majestic Word, Shout of Triumph, Diabolic Stratagem, Withering Courage, Divine Challenge, Battlefront Shift, Boots of the Fencing Master Enc, Benefactor Armor Enc, Recoil Shield Knockdown Immediate Reaction
Daily: Stirring Shout, Stand the Fallen, Heroic Effort, Song of Discord, Canon of Avoidance, Unintended Feint, Harmonic Spellblade Boon, Benefactor Armor Daily,

Weapons:
Harmonic Spellblade Longsword +1

Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +5, Athletics +12, Bluff +11, Diplomacy +19, Dungeoneering +7, Endurance +11, Heal +11, History +5, Insight +9, Intimidate +15, Nature +7, Perception +7, Religion +5, Stealth +4, Streetwise +11, Thievery +4

[/sblock][sblock=Halleck's Log][sblock=Mark of Trogdor]
1. Thorkelson, a bald, tattooed man, entered the hangman's tavern and recruits Halleck and Vimak for a job. Thorkelson, needed some protection at the docks, but apparently had some sinister other motive, since he used drinks from the bar to drug Halleck and Vimak.

2. Wake up in the middle of a fight, being helped by strangers. Give the bandits a beating,

3. Get approached by the bandit leaders, who have two girls that look exactly like that one we want. The real girl is revealed, and natural, a fight breaks out. After we smash the goons, their leader, Hank the Tank comes out. And, eventually, Hank gets killed.

4. Get the real mission: deliver Lerrick to brother Buchta, so he can remove the mark of Trogdor from her forehead. The mark is in indicator to all that Lerrick has been chosen to be sacrificed to the dragon Bosch. Your quest as of now is to provide safe passage for Lerrick to brother Buchta so that he can perform the ritual. This includes taking her to the portal, traveling thought it, and then taking her from the portal to brother Buchta's place of residence.

5. Delivered Lerrick, performed the ritual, saved the day. However, discovered an evil dragon named Bosch who wears a necklace which makes him a juggernaut. Halleck carries a shield which should counter this effect. Adventurers now must stop the dragon.
[/sblock][sblock=Trogdor 1.5]1. Wait at Tavern.
2. Fight in tavern vs statues.
3. Kick Statue butt.
[/sblock]1. Wait at Tavern.

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases