[Adventure]: The Mark of Trogdor (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Okay, got everyone. Let's roll!

[sblock=Rocco]
1. I was told in a previous game that a character can't use two dailies in a round. You used a weapon power and Dancing defense. I am assuming you want the weapon power so that you can hit. Save the defense for a later turn.

2. Brash strike grants CA to the foe you attack until the beginning of next turn.

Please let me know if that is what you'd like me to do. If you decide to do something else then I'll recon
[/sblock]

[sblock=Vimac]
You have all of your gear. The were just about ready to steal it from you before they were interupted by the party
[/sblock]

Lerrick looks at Halleck Hello sir. My name is Lerrick. I headed you. The bad guys are the ones with the funny design on their backs. They're trying to rob us and the one right there...pointing to the leader who is now dying...oh, nevermind about him. Can you help us with the others, ...please? Lerrick gives her best smile.

Mean while, the party slays two more and seriously damages others. There leader is dead, but they continue on as if their life depends on it.

The counter attack begins with another burst of arrows hit their mark on the heros who don't wear armor. A mob gathers around Raijin scoring minor wounds. Meanwhile, the street thugs move closer to the battle, a little apprehensive after seeing the brutal display of power, dropping members of the gain left and right. Two throw hand axes at the paladin that bounce harmlessly off the dragonborn's heavy armor.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Nementah: Miss

Primera: all adjancent allies gain + NAD's

Nementah: Miss

Jailin: BA3 29 damage, BK1 10 damage, BA4 19 points Damage: AP Used,
Damage from previous attack negated.

Quan: AP used: BA5 19 points damage and falls prone -2 to ranged and area attacks, hits BB4 for 11 and kills B5, Hits BK1 for 22, BB4 and BK1 are -2 to ranged and area attacks: AP Used

Skalisss: Hit BK1 for 24

Rocco: -5 (on-going damage) Hit BK1 for 18 HP, +2 to AC and Ref, saved vs. ongoing damage, Daily Power: Flesh Grinder Axe Property, saved vs on going damage.

Halleck: Get up and total defense

Vimac: Get up and total defense

Total Damage Tally:
BK1: Dead
BA3: 29 damage
BA4: 19 damage and -2 to range attack
BA5: Dead
BB4: 11 damage

Baddies turn:

Archer random attacks: 1, 5, 3, 1, 5, 2, 7, 7, 8, 4 (Numbers correspond to the order of Heros listed above under mechanics)

BA1: Bolt 1 Primera: miss, Bolt 2 Rocco: Hit for 10
BA2: Bolt 1 Raijin: Hit for 12, Bolt 2 Primera: Hit for 11
BA3: Bolt 1 Skalisss: miss, Bolt 2 Nementah: Hit for 11
BA4: Bolt 1 Halleck: miss, Bolt 2 Halleck: miss
BA6: Bolt 1 Vimac: miss, Bolt to Quan: miss

BB2: Attack Raijin: 1d20+7+2(flank) vs AC: Hit for 7
BB3: Ranged attack: Handaxe vs Skalisss AC: 1d20+5 = miss
BB4: Ranged attack: Handaxe vs Skalisss AC: 1d20+5 = miss
B4: move action
B8: move action
B7: shift 1 square to flank Attack Raijin 1d20+12+2: miss
B6: Attack Raijin: 1d20+12 vs AC: Hit for 6

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Quan: 32/50 HS 7/7 AP 0:
Rocco: 35/61 HS 11/12 AP 0:
Nementah: 45/56 HS 11/11 AP 1
Raijin: 25/48 HS 6/6 AP 0:
Skalisss: 61/68 HS 11/11 AP 0
Primera: 2/13 for one round
Vimac:
Halleck:

Enemies:
Bandit Minions B1:1//1 DEAD
Bandit Minions B2:1//1 DEAD
Bandit Minions B3:1//1 DEAD
Bandit Minions B4:1//1
Bandit Minions B5:1//1 DEAD
Bandit Minions B6:1//1
Bandit Minions B7:1//1
Bandit Minions B8:1//1
Bandit Berserker BB1:66/66 DEAD
Bandit Berserker BB2:66/66
Bandit Berserker BB3:66/66
Bandit Berserker BB4:55/66
Bandit Knife Fighter B1:62/162 DEAD
Bandit Archers BA1 43/43
Bandit Archers BA2 43/43
Bandit Archers BA3 14/43 BLOODIED
Bandit Archers BA4 24/43
Bandit Archers BA5 24/43
Bandit Archers BA6 43/43
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
Enemies:
Bandit Minion
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion.
AC 19; Fortitude 17, Ref 14, Will 15; see also mob rule
Speed 6
Club (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+12 vs. AC; 6 damage.
Mob Rule
The human lackey gains a +2 power bonus to all defenses while
at least two other human lackeys are within 5 squares of it.

Bandit Berskerers:
HP 66; Bloodied 33; see also battle fury
AC 15; Fortitude 15, Refl ex 14, Will 14
Speed 7
Greataxe (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+7 vs. AC; 1d12 + 4 damage (crit 1d12 + 16).
Battle Fury (free, when first bloodied; encounter)
The human berserker makes a melee basic attack with a +4
bonus to the attack roll and deals an extra 1d6 damage on a hit.
Handaxe (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Ranged 5/10; +5 vs. AC; 1d6 + 3 damage.

Knife Fighter
HP 162; Bloodied 81
AC 21; Fortitude 19, Reflex 19, Will 19
Saving Throws +2
Speed 7
Action Points 1
© Wounding Dagger (standard; at-will) 4 Weapon
+12 vs. AC (crit 19-20); 1d6 + 6 damage (crit 1d6 + 12) and
ongoing 5 damage (save ends).
+ Dance of the Knife (standard; at-will) 4 Weapon
+12 vs. AC (crit 19-20); 1d6 + 6 damage (crit 1d6 + 12). Effect:
The human knife fighter shifts 2 squares after the attack and
makes one more attack against the same target or a different
one. The knife fighter then shifts 2 squares.
Peerless Tumbler (move; recharge :X ji:])
The human knife fighter shifts 4 squares, ignoring difficult
terrain.
Combat Advantage '
A human knife fighter deals 2d6 extra damage

Bandit Archer
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +9; darkvision
HP 33; Bloodied 21
AC 14; Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 15
Immune disease, poison
Speed 6 ______
© Slam (standard; at-will)
+11 vs. AC; 1 d6 + 4 damage.
© Bolt (standard; at-will)
Ranged 20/40; +11 vs. AC; 1d10 + 4 damage.
•Y Double Shot (standard; recharge : : X fl))
The arbalester makes two bolt attacks, each against a different
target. The targets must be within 5 squares of each other.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...FST28wUnQ2S3c&hl=en_US&authkey=CO_tw-UD#gid=0

Note: Archers have cover -2 for hero attack rolls
[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventure Summary]
Motives

Summary of Events
Prevented a flesh golem from killing the Weinfurter family. Body guard turned bad.
[/sblock]

OOC: I have a couple minor things to update, but not anything that prevents you from starting your next attack. Go for it!

Last edited:

JRYoung

First Post
"Watch out Raijin, there isss cover and the aid of your alliesss behind the wagon!" Skailsss implores as he falls back to the wagon and prays to Netari for protection. Waves of energy gush in all directions from Skalisss imbuing the area in a protective aura. He also says a healing prayer to benefit Rocco.

[SBLOCK=Actions]
Move Action: move to H10, G10, F11

Standard Action: Sacred Circle, close burst 3 from F11, The burst creates a zone that, until the end of the encounter, gives you and allies within it a +1 power bonus to AC.

Minor Action: Healing Word on Rocco, He uses a healing surge and gains an additional 1d6 hit points.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Skalisss' Stat Block]
Skalisss- Male Dragonborn Paladin (Natural Humanoid) 7 Character Sheet
L4Wrequest_09.jpg

Initiative: +3 Senses: Normal P-Perception: 15 P-Insight: 20
HP: 61/68 SurgeValue: 18 Surges: 10/11
AC:27 within Zone Fort:19 Reflex:17 Will:19

Action Points: used Second Wind: not used
Resist: none Speed:5
Conditions: none
BasicAttack: - "Inescapable Longsword", +12 to Hit vs AC, 1d8+9 damage
BasicRangedAttack: - Javelin, +9 to Hit vs AC, 1d6+4 damage, range 10/20

[SBLOCK=Powers]
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike
Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite
Righteous Smite
Divine Reverence USED
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
Lay on Hands x2
Healing Word USED
Paladin's Judgement
Sacred Circle USED
Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor
Martyr's Retribution
Wrath of the Gods
[/SBLOCK]
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Skalisss_(jryoung)
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], I think you made a mistake on archer 5 (BA5) (unless I missed the extra damage somewhere) Quan did 19 damage to him (18 on the role and I forgot +1 damage for bow expertise) and he was knocked prone (and -2 to hit), but he isn't dead. The bandit 5 (B5) died, so maybe that was the mix-up. yes, i realize this means he will likely shoot me for shooting at him...

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: Magestic Word on Raijin. If you'd rather not slide 1, I can switch it to inspiring word, but I assumed you'd want to break away.

Also, I updated the map based on my turn. I hope that's what we are supposed to be doing.

"Got it."

Halleck said, raising his shield and moving in to action near Rocco, who he gave a quick nod. "I'm with you, Master Dwarf."

Looking over the field, he saw Raijin in what appeared to be trouble. "You there, Gensai, regroup with us!" He sent a healing blast toward the sorcerer which pulled him back toward the group.

"And you sir, you are the ugliest man I have ever met!" Halleck shouted, insulting the bandit to death.

[sblock=Note to other Players: Bravura]
Halleck has the Bravura Presence:
When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn.

Melee characters might also want to save their AP until I hit with Withering Courage, so they can double dip on the +5 damage bonus.
[/sblock][sblock=Action Block, Mini-Stats]
[sblock=Action Block]
Move: to G9
Minor: Majestic word on Raijin: Use a healing surge +5 HP, and slide 1.
Standard: Vicious Mockery

• Target1: B7
  • Attack1: 1d20+10=22 Hit
  • Damage: 1d6+6= dead
[sblock=ignore]
  • Effect: Against the target of this exploit, you gain a bonus to defenses equal to your Charisma modifier (+5) until the start of your next turn (due to Feat). The target can make a melee basic attack against you as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack. If the target makes this attack, an ally of your choice within 5 squares of the target can make a basic attack against the target as a free action and has combat advantage for the attack.
Remove when you remove ignore tag[/sblock]

[/sblock][sblock=Halleck Stat block]Viscount Ambrose Halleck - Male Half-Elf Hybrid Warlord/Bard 7
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 20

Defenses:

AC: 23, Fort: 17, Reflex: 17, Will: 20 -- Speed: 5 (-1 Pen from armor)

Vitality:
HP: 29/55, THP: 0/8 Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 8/9
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: not used
Languages:
Common, Elven, Goblin

Basic Attacks
:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +11 vs AC - Harmonic Spellblade Longsword 1d8+6
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: N/A

Properties:
On Shift: +1 to AC/REF
On Second Wind: If bloodied, you can spend 2 healing surges

Powers:
At-Will:
Brash Assault, Vicious Mockery
Encounter: Righteous Brand, Inspiring Word, Majestic Word, Shout of Triumph, Diabolic Stratagem, Withering Courage, Divine Challenge, Battlefront Shift, Boots of the Fencing Master Enc, Recoil Shield Knockdown Immediate Reaction
Daily: Stirring Shout, Stand the Fallen, Heroic Effort, Canon of Avoidance, Dwarven Scale Healing, Harmonic Spellblade Boon,

Weapons:
Harmonic Spellblade Longsword +1

Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Arcana +3, Athletics +9, Bluff +9, Diplomacy +17, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance +8, Heal +9, History +3, Insight +7, Intimidate +13, Nature +5, Perception +5, Religion +3, Stealth +2, Streetwise +9, Thievery +2

[/sblock][sblock=Halleck's Log]
1. Thorkelson, a bald, tattooed man, entered the hangman's tavern and recruits Halleck and Vimak for a job. Thorkelson, needed some protection at the docks, but apparently had some sinister other motive, since he used drinks from the bar to drug Halleck and Vimak.

2. Wake up in the middle of a fight, being helped by strangers.

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
As Raijin is attacked, flames rise up to encircle and protect him. It singes two of his attackers and burns others to the ground. He follows Halleck's words and moves away, rejuvenated but slams his fist into the bandit nearest him. The blow shocks the man and throws him through space towards his ally. Raijin then carefully moves towards Rocco by Skalisss's word. He nods to his allies.

My energies are almost expended, but I had to move in to use them.

OOC: Immediate Interrupt: Dragonflame mantle +1 AC and any creature that hits me takes 1d6+4 fire damage. Should kill the two minions that attacked me (your labeling is off on the map dimsdale.
Free: Heal 17 and slide 1 to M3
Standard: Teleport Bash on BB2 and teleport him 4 squares. I want to put him next to BA5, is he adjacent or do I need to teleport him up? If so, dimsdale, he gets a save. +1d6 damage from Challenge Seeking Staff (I forgot it on the uninjured Archers last turn if you want to give it to me dims)
Move: Walk to G7

Summary of damage: B7 (7 damage), B8 (7 damage), BB2 (31 damage), BA5 (maybe 5 damage)

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Attack hits by 6 or less (Sudden Scales), Attacked by an enemy from within 5 while bloodied (Slaad's Gambit)
Passive Perception 13, Passive Insight 19
AC 17, Fort 19, Reflex 14, Will 20
HP: 42/48, Bloodied 24, Surge Value 12, Surges 5/6
Resist Force 10, Resist Lightning 5, Resist Thunder 5
Speed 6, Initiative +3
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Blazing Starfall, Storm Walk
Encounter Powers: Dragonflame Mettle, Promise of Storm, Sudden Scales, Teleport Bash, Thundering Roar
Daily Powers: Bracers of Defense, Brooch of Shielding, Lightning Breath, Slaad's Gambit, Staff of Storms

http://l4w.wikia.com/index.php?title=PC:Raijin_(johnmeier1)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: @dimsdale , I think you made a mistake on archer 5 (BA5) (unless I missed the extra damage somewhere) Quan did 19 damage to him (18 on the role and I forgot +1 damage for bow expertise) and he was knocked prone (and -2 to hit), but he isn't dead. The bandit 5 (B5) died, so maybe that was the mix-up. yes, i realize this means he will likely shoot me for shooting at him...

OOC: Thank you FourMonos. I've made the corrections. Let's just say that he fired back at you and missed. Quan better finish him off this round because it looks like he has got another arrow pointing in his direction. :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION], could you point me to that rule? I used daily property of the axe, not daily attack. Also, daily utility, not daily attack (dancing defense has no attack roll or damage) - that rule makes no sense. Where did you dig it out?

dimsdale

First Post
OOC:
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] I have no idea if it is a rule. :) I was just told that I couldn't do it with one of my characters in another addy. I'm too lazy to find the link of the post. I want to say it was one of R1's addys but I'm not sure. Keep your actions as they are with using the two powers. It's really no big deal to me. If anyone know where to find the rule...if it exists at all, please let me know.

[MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION] You'll have to teleport him up. Here is the save roll: 11 Foe saves. So, that means that you have him against the wall at the current location on the map, correct? Roll the +1d6, but tell me what foe you are adding the damage to.

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I put B5's corpse where I thought it was, as he was moved forward on the map, but he's actually dead [/sblock]

Quan is a bit annoyed his gambit didn't work. The annoyance tells as his arrow at the archer lands solidly in the edge of the roof, inches from the archers foot.

He then steps behind the cart, taking cover from as many enemies as his can.

[sblock=actions]
Standard: Clever Shot vs bandit archer BA5: 1d20+14-2, 1d12+10+1 → ([1, 14, -2], [10, 10, 1]) Roll Lookup . Natural 1 = miss.
Minor: Stance: Aspect of the Lurking Spider: +5 climb, +2 stealth, +2 damage against enemies giving CA.
Movement: Walk to E-13. Stealth check: 1d20+13+2 → [18,13,2] = (33) Roll Lookup Wish that was my attack roll... Anyway anyone who wants to make a stealth check gets +2 to the roll TENT.
[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]"Quan" Thatcher- Male Human Hunter 6
Active Stance: Aspect of the Lurking Spider [sblock=Lurking Spider]
1. Gain +2 to stealth checks.
2. Gains +5 power bonus to Athletics checks made to climb.
3. While he has combat advantage against an enemy, he gains +2 power bonus to damage rolls against it [/sblock]
Initiative: +8, Passive perception: 21, Passive Insight: 16
AC: 21, For: 16, Ref: 20, Will: 17 HP: 32/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge value: 12, Surges/day: 7/7
Speed: 6 squares, Languages: Allarian, Goblin AP: 0, Second Wind: unused
Powers: Aimed Shot, Clever Shot, Rapid Shot,
Disruptive Shot, Disruptive Shot, Reactive Shift, Assassin's Shroud 1 2, Heroic Effort
Healing Lore, Entangling Roots, Shadowdance Leather[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases