Uuuunbelievable Cover of "Sweet Child of Mine."

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch

Is it just me, or would that have been perfect for Will Ferrell and Ana Gasteyer to have performed on SNL...?;)

will-ferrell-ana-gasteyer.jpg

Last edited:

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
No, no, no, no, no!
That Zlad vid is about 8.3% shy of pure. effink. GENUIOS!!

It tries a little too hard, but comes oh so delightfully close.

Janx

Hero
Somewhere, Axl Rose is crying in the cold November Rain...

Worst Cover of "Sweet Child" Ever | Latest

I knew it was going to bad when I saw they were all shirtless. and god I hope those were shorts and not underwear.

My ears are still bleeding from getting through to the first verse.

They might be as bad as Complete's Hoogie Boogie Land. Don't search for it. They have already been hailed as the Worst Band Ever. And their video was recorded at an actual gig. Meaning it was done in public. And recorded. And they still were proud enough of it to post it on YouTube.

Janx

Hero
I've seen others at least as bad (if not worse), right now thinking of a Christian rock band who ALSO had no sense of tempo, key, pitch, and what makes a good guitar solo on their own stuff.

I vaguely recall that you are an entertainment lawyer. Does part of your job require you to be subjected to this stuff?

If so, you should be elligible to some form of compensation for damages.

That stuff was terrible. I only hope that the stuff I've recorded is not that bad. Luckily, I haven't posted it on youtube.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I vaguely recall that you are an entertainment lawyer. Does part of your job require you to be subjected to this stuff?

If so, you should be elligible to some form of compensation for damages.

That stuff was terrible. I only hope that the stuff I've recorded is not that bad. Luckily, I haven't posted it on youtube.

I love live music, did a stint as an intern at SXSW, I'm an entertainment lawyer...who also plays guitar, bass guitar, cello and sings.

So yes, I have heard my fair share of extremely bad music. Fortunately, my eardrums now have calluses!

(Two I've been trying to track down for this thread are a "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" by a kid's ensemble and a "Wedding March" played by an organist who was either drunk, incompetent, or both...)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Ok, this may not be it, but its close- The Portsmouth Symphonia doing "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVDazgT3ko&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪The Portsmouth Sinfonia performs Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy‬‏[/ame]

And for added giggles, their take on "Also Sprach Zarathustra":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJ6anurfuw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Portsmouth Sinfonia : "Also sprach Zarathustra"‬‏[/ame]

and "Hall of the Mountain King":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wiRivDMIYM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Portsmouth Sinfonia : "In the Hall of the Mountain King"‬‏[/ame]

Unfortunately, these guys were intentionally playing this way, putting them into the same category as Peter Shickele's "P.D.Q. Bach" releases.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases