Haunted Temples Map Pack and Elemental Hero's Handbook

Jhaelen

First Post
The poster maps do not excite me much, but I'll be interested to take a look at them. The four reprints are probably from the minis line, though maybe from adventures.
Yeah, probably from the 'Fantastic Locations' line. Too bad I already have them all - I like poster maps much better than tiles, less fiddly.

elementalist: with such a vague name, I'm not really sure what to make of this. My blind guess is that it's a primal elementalist. Possible striker or controller?

sha'ir: a Cha based summoner or familiarmancer, with an arcane power source. My first guess is controller, but I could be wrong.

shugenja: divine elementalist. Maybe another leader, but it could also be a controller.

I hope the sha'ir is a shaman e build... Instead of a spirit companion he has a Jin bound to him... Maybe a defender

shugenja I would like to be a divine elemental striker... Or maybe a warlock build

Zaran

Adventurer
As a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender, I am looking forward to this book. I'm hoping that they do something like pick a role then pick an element but the classes they mentioned seem to be more just standard spell throwing ranged classes.

Remove ads