Gamma World Tools

ourchair

First Post
So, my girlfriend and I are starting a Gamma World game with some friends who are (forgivably) terrible with the math and rules of D&D4E.

I'm looking to idiot proof the game by using character sheets I've designed to aid the math part of their skills, etc. So, does anybody know where I can find black and white non-image dense printable material for the game, as well as other homebrew player references?

I found some of the Origin cards that Alphastream1 hosts, and I'm wondering if I can find the rest for the other origins in Famine in Far-go, as I really despise them having to flip through the books all the time and compute all the math over and over.

I really liked some of the material for 4E such as the treasure and power cards available here, so something comparable would be ideal.

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I love that sheet!

Unfortunately, I won't have access to the Internet at the venue.

Will this sheet work if I save it for use at an offline area?

You can use the Print Screen button to copy the screen shot of the character sheet, paste it in Paint, and either save those files or print them out.

ourchair

First Post
You can use the Print Screen button to copy the screen shot of the character sheet, paste it in Paint, and either save those files or print them out.
Actually, I want to use the sheet for offline use for our players so they can use it to generate their characters on the spot.

Simply because Girlfriend DM insists we generate characters at the table rather than ahead of time.

As such, I'd either use printed material to help build the sheet and assemble the components, or be able to use the above mentioned sheet for offline generation

Scribble

First Post
Does the gamma world thing they have online have any of the expansion stuff in it?

Ourchair- have you played Gamma World yet? It's a lot quicker/easier to do characters then in D&D. The guys I tend to game with aren't always the best at making characters, but it was still really quick getting characters together the first night.

Especially if you use all the random methods... It's mostly just copying stuff down.

Scribble

First Post
It has origins and vocations from both expansions and a space for your cryptic alliance but doesn't assign one automatically or have a drop down for them.

Nice to hear they kept it up to date though- I was worried it was going to be a one time promo thing destined to be forgotten. :)

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
Indeed! I hadn't looked at it until now because I didn't expect it to be updated. I think they also added dropdown boxes for the stats that aren't dictated by your origins so you can actually roll those yourself. And it lets you change your trained skill so again you can actually roll for it yourself. It was a nice update!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases