AHM Hacklopedia of Beasts pictures

GeorgeFields

Explorer
Pictures of the Hacklopedia of Beasts have been posted on the Kenzer forums.

Mark Plemmons said:
The books are on the slow boat, but we should receive them in July. :)

In the meantime, for those of you who are attending Origins 2011, come to the Knights of the Dinner Table Live Reading/Meet n Greet event (Friday night, starting at 6 pm) for your chance at winning the FIRST Hacklopedia of Beasts hardcover off the press!

That's right -- we're giving away one of the advance copies we received from the printer to celebrate the moment (and the end of the long journey). Stop by the Kenzer and Company booth #123 for more details or to pre-order a copy. (Pre-orders and some previews are also available on the website.)

This nearly 400-page hardback/leathered/embossed monster of a book is full color throughout and signed by the authors. Actual photos are here and here.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Wow. I don't play Hackmaster, but I'm tempted to get the book simply because of how awesome it looks.

I was thinking the same thing.

And I like how there's an 'Edible' category and hide/trophy.

"Hide/Trophy for Owlbear Chick: Only novice fighting men stuff and mount these."

That's just cool to me.

Sonny

Adventurer
Simply Beautiful.

Though I love the clean, elegant, easy to read look of 4E, it really just can't compare to this new Hacklopedia. The book itself is a work of art.

Remove ads